The Lesbians and Gays are trying to kill us all!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: The Lesbians and Gays are trying to kill us all!!!
(15-05-2012 09:18 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  This woman just may be onto something. Licking anus causes sepsis!

Gay men are rupturing the intestines of their corpse partners! The sadistic gays cuss after coupling!!!!

The best part may be the guy sitting behind her. Big Grin
(15-05-2012 09:18 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I want this 5 minutes and 12 seconds of my life back. She is insane. My brain hurts now...Thanks Erxomai Hobo

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
15-05-2012, 03:05 PM
I noticed a tiny error amongst her "facts"...
"Roman senators went to Roman baths to be promiscuous gay, bi's and orgiers, then went to the Colosseum to watch christians get mauled and perish."
.... implying a link between homosexuality and Sadism. This is correlation not causality because, speaking as a heterosexual orgier, I too would like to see "christians get mauled and perish".

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
15-05-2012, 04:42 PM
(15-05-2012 12:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-05-2012 10:06 AM)nach_in Wrote:  OH NOES!! she found out our evil plan! burn everything and run!!! :O

So you admit you like to rupture other men's intestines with your P-E-N-I-S and then cuss after your necrophiliac couplings!
(I couldn't for the life of me figure out why she felt ok saying "lick an anus" but she found it abhorrent to say penis. Tongue
that's just a side effect of our world domination and human extinction plan Evil_monster

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
15-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Really over the top(s)..........................................................................​...............and bottoms. Huh
15-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Yep, that guy in the background is the true hero of this story.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
15-05-2012, 07:58 PM
You know, if I wasn't watching that whole video watching the guy behind her, I would have gone insane listening to her.

What's even more disturbing was her saying Judas was gay because of the kiss (I do believe that the writers of the bible [as a work of literature] meant nothing like that by the kiss, just as an identifying action).... I don't know what meds she is on, but she either needs more, or cut back.
[+] 1 user Likes elemts's post
15-05-2012, 08:51 PM
what the hell is she talking about?????
Flight of ideas can be a sign of significant mental illness.
PS: I choose Judas the homo.

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
[+] 2 users Like Debzilla's post
15-05-2012, 11:16 PM
(15-05-2012 09:18 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  This woman just may be onto something. Licking anus causes sepsis!

Gay men are rupturing the intestines of their corpse partners! The sadistic gays cuss after coupling!!!!

The best part may be the guy sitting behind her. Big Grin
I think we just found LennartST's mom.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
16-05-2012, 12:37 PM
(15-05-2012 03:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I noticed a tiny error amongst her "facts"...
"Roman senators went to Roman baths to be promiscuous gay, bi's and orgiers, then went to the Colosseum to watch christians get mauled and perish."
.... implying a link between homosexuality and Sadism. This is correlation not causality because, speaking as a heterosexual orgier, I too would like to see "christians get mauled and perish".
You're singling out the wrong fact. The correlation was not the Roman baths and Colosseum. The correlation that shows causality was the fact that gay men cuss after impaling their partners' colons shows their hideous sadism. Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-05-2012, 05:26 PM
(15-05-2012 08:51 PM)Debzilla Wrote:  what the hell is she talking about?????
Flight of ideas can be a sign of significant mental illness.
PS: I choose Judas the homo.

I saw this video attached to a breif article in which the brother of this woman had come forward to say that she was schizophrenic. As she was talking, I was wondering what was going on....

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.

- Carl Sagan