The Lesbians and Gays are trying to kill us all!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2012, 09:18 AM
The Lesbians and Gays are trying to kill us all!!!
This woman just may be onto something. Licking anus causes sepsis!

Gay men are rupturing the intestines of their corpse partners! The sadistic gays cuss after coupling!!!!

The best part may be the guy sitting behind her. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
15-05-2012, 09:39 AM
RE: The Lesbians and Gays are trying to kill us all!!!
She doesnt get out much then I take it Hobo

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
15-05-2012, 09:42 AM
I got a minute in. I commend you if you listened to that tripe for the full 5 minutes.

You know how they say everyone should have a voice? I disagree. Some people should have a voice. But before anyone is allowed to speak publicly about a topic they should be tested to make sure they actually know something about the topic and they aren't just rambling gibberish at a crowd of easily influenced bystanders.

She is clear evidence of ignorant and comfortably so.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
15-05-2012, 09:43 AM
You say gibberish. I say comedic genius.

If you didn't listen to the whole thing then you won't know how Hillary Clinton avoided choosing to be a lesbian in college.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Oh yeah, I listened to the whole thing. Fuck yeah. Evil_monster

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
15-05-2012, 10:06 AM
OH NOES!! she found out our evil plan! burn everything and run!!! :O

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
15-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Wow! Usually these thoughts make me irate, but I was just laughing. The reactions of the guy and then the lady in the background were so funny. The look and action of his face was how I reacted, too. Ha ha. What a waste of time! Way more eye rolls to her than nodding in agreement because besides her hate speech her facts were all wrong, lol. Yeast growth causes aids? Did I hear that right? WTF? lol. And if you're gay you'll be dead by 40? So much fact, I can't handle it!
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
15-05-2012, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2012 12:46 PM by Lilith Pride.)
so where's the emmy for the guy behind her? What she's saying is abhorrent, but I can't even slightly hate this video =p

People like this woman are the ones I pat on the head and go sure. She's so horribly wrong about everything that she says that there's no point in making any contention. I only discuss things like this when there's a possibility that someone listening thought there was truth to something being said. With people as out of it as her though I accept that the only people to find what she said as important are those already in as bad of a logical slip as she is.

If you want to argue to the wrongness of showing guys kissing why not talk about the faghags =p. Plenty of women find sexual attraction in gay sex which they can never participate in and generally end up living a celebate life without a partner. The movement to make being homosexual alright has led more people to question the gender norms and increased the number of people who are outside of those norms. If you want to complain about something substantial why not complain that many women have decided on asexuality cause they really don't find any pleasure in being with a man?

I actually think it was great news to a large portion of sexually repressed people that they didn't have to follow societal guidelines, and even if there are people who want to argue that sexuality should be contained within cultural guidelines. Find an example of anything about life seriously being improved by these sorts of guidelines. Open gender allows people to better understand themselves, and prevents a lot of the agressive issues that come up when people are desperate to find joy in something they never will.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 4 users Like Lilith Pride's post
15-05-2012, 12:39 PM
(15-05-2012 10:06 AM)nach_in Wrote:  OH NOES!! she found out our evil plan! burn everything and run!!! :O

So you admit you like to rupture other men's intestines with your P-E-N-I-S and then cuss after your necrophiliac couplings!
(I couldn't for the life of me figure out why she felt ok saying "lick an anus" but she found it abhorrent to say penis. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
15-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Maybe ... but what a way to go!! Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post