The Lesbians and Gays are trying to kill us all!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2012, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2012 08:31 PM by Debzilla.)
RE: The Lesbians and Gays are trying to kill us all!!!
~~~Woohoo, my diagnostic powers set to stun!
(16-05-2012 05:26 PM)zaika Wrote:  I saw this video attached to a breif article in which the brother of this woman had come forward to say that she was schizophrenic. As she was talking, I was wondering what was going on....

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Debzilla's post
16-05-2012, 09:10 PM
(16-05-2012 05:26 PM)zaika Wrote:  
(15-05-2012 08:51 PM)Debzilla Wrote:  what the hell is she talking about?????
Flight of ideas can be a sign of significant mental illness.
PS: I choose Judas the homo.

I saw this video attached to a breif article in which the brother of this woman had come forward to say that she was schizophrenic. As she was talking, I was wondering what was going on....
Sup Zaika? Long time no see! I've been waiting for your Avengers review.
I suppose she could be labelled schizophrenic, but I bet there are a whole lot of fringe Jesus freaks that would watch that, cheering her on!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-05-2012, 08:50 AM
(16-05-2012 05:26 PM)zaika Wrote:  
(15-05-2012 08:51 PM)Debzilla Wrote:  
I saw this video attached to a breif article in which the brother of this woman had come forward to say that she was schizophrenic. As she was talking, I was wondering what was going on....

...And yet she still is given the ability to participate in a public debate in what looks like a town hall. To me the 'schizophrenia' is just the family making excuses after the fact to explain her open bigotry

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
[+] 1 user Likes PeterKA's post
19-05-2012, 04:42 AM
what does she have against homosexuals i always thought the bible suported that Consider

and she is ''talking'' about jesus so i think she is christian
19-05-2012, 06:02 PM
My reaction to the video:

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
19-05-2012, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2012 06:29 PM by kim.)
(16-05-2012 09:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I suppose she could be labelled schizophrenic, but I bet there are a whole lot of fringe Jesus freaks that would watch that, cheering her on!
Oh - I don't even think they'd have to be that fringe. There are even a few "rational" people out there just looking for any excuse to hate.

But yes, the first thing I thought when I finally saw the vid; that's some word salad right there. It's common to schizophrenics to string shit like that together in some kind of strange, paranoid diatribe, often involving elaborate sexual references both slang and clinical, and usually in a very monotone, matter of fact, way. Poor weird woman. No

A friend of mine's son developed schizophrenia ... he was always talking about someone's uterus being injected or implanted with something or other by lesbians or aliens. The guy always freaked me out. Undecided

Hmm... now, if he'd said something about lesbian aliens, he could have been a successful screenwriter! Big Grin

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
19-05-2012, 07:09 PM
(19-05-2012 06:26 PM)kim Wrote:  Hmm... now, if he'd said something about lesbian aliens, he could have been a successful screenwriter! Big Grin
Before I got to this last line I was already thinking..."That's a movie I would like to watch!"

Hey Vosur, nice response! Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
19-05-2012, 08:04 PM
(16-05-2012 12:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-05-2012 03:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I noticed a tiny error amongst her "facts"...
"Roman senators went to Roman baths to be promiscuous gay, bi's and orgiers, then went to the Colosseum to watch christians get mauled and perish."
.... implying a link between homosexuality and Sadism. This is correlation not causality because, speaking as a heterosexual orgier, I too would like to see "christians get mauled and perish".
You're singling out the wrong fact. The correlation was not the Roman baths and Colosseum. The correlation that shows causality was the fact that gay men cuss after impaling their partners' colons shows their hideous sadism. Tongue

Ah, yes!
Sorry, my bad.
Thanks for erxplaining, it makes perfect sense now.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-05-2012, 08:09 PM
(19-05-2012 08:04 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Thanks for erxplaining, it makes perfect sense now.
[Image: enhanced-buzz-5831-1310412249-27.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-05-2012, 02:25 AM
At least gays don't eat babies like other groups I could mention. Well, some of them do, but don't tell the nice lady 'cause she'll just go and tell everybody about it.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 1 user Likes Malleus's post