The "Life's a bitch" thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: The "Life's a bitch" thread
(06-12-2014 04:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 02:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  If there was no discrimination and she was simply not qualified, why did the rejection letter explicitly mention her Christianity and her college? Bullshit excuse is bullshit.

Well, how about the full context? We aren't told that.

Also consider:
"In asking students to refrain from same-sex relationships, Trinity Western University, and any person associated with it, has engaged in discrimination," he wrote.

Does "any person associated with it" include students? Blink
I knew a guy who went to a predominately baptist college simply because they accepted his app, & offered to help financially Laugh out load More so, than anywhere else! Granted he hated Jeebus even back before I lost the faith, but it says quite clearly, on the piece of paper, where the diploma came from! Just because he went to blah blah christian University doesn't mean he's a fundie! Just means he suckered some delusional assholes into paying for some of his education!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
06-12-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: The "Life's a bitch" thread
(06-12-2014 05:00 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 04:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  Well, how about the full context? We aren't told that.

Also consider:
"In asking students to refrain from same-sex relationships, Trinity Western University, and any person associated with it, has engaged in discrimination," he wrote.

Does "any person associated with it" include students? Blink
I knew a guy who went to a predominately baptist college simply because they accepted his app, & offered to help financially Laugh out load More so, than anywhere else! Granted he hated Jeebus even back before I lost the faith, but it says quite clearly, on the piece of paper, where the diploma came from! Just because he went to blah blah christian University doesn't mean he's a fundie! Just means he suckered some delusional assholes into paying for some of his education!

Exactly...

I went to a Protestant Christian school, that does not mean I agree with anything they believe... It was simply the best school in my area.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply