The Long, Slow Death of My Homophobia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2017, 10:15 PM
RE: The Long, Slow Death of My Homophobia
JesseB Wrote:Jews could marry (or fuck) anyone they wanted,
Yes. They broke covenants many times according to the OT and married whomever they wanted. They also could marry Gentiles who converted and worshiped YHWH.
JesseB Wrote:You do know that absolutely no "god" or "gods" or anything supernatural or any kind of intelligence aside from that of humans goes into the "selection" of priests right?
I BELIEVE that priesthood is from God Elohim.
But there are ways how mortal men can receive priesthood on Earth.
There is only one criteria - to make a covenant with God and to be ordained by someone who already has priesthood.
P.S. I know, I know, you don't believe in God. That's OK, I just answer your questions.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2017, 10:18 PM
(23-05-2017 10:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  
JesseB Wrote:Jews could marry (or fuck) anyone they wanted,
Yes. They broke covenants many times according to the OT and married whomever they wanted. They also could marry Gentiles who converted and worshiped YHWH.
JesseB Wrote:You do know that absolutely no "god" or "gods" or anything supernatural or any kind of intelligence aside from that of humans goes into the "selection" of priests right?
I BELIEVE that priesthood is from God Elohim.
But there are ways how mortal men can receive priesthood on Earth.
There is only one criteria - to make a covenant with God and to be ordained by someone who already had priesthood.
P.S. I know, I know, you don't believe in God. That's OK, I just answer your questions.

Your second assertion is baseless and doesnt warrent a response.

YOUR FIRST ASSERTION HOWEVER. BULL FUCKING SHIT. Read the fucking bible, it doesn't ban child rape of foreigners it FUCKING COMMANDS IT. The Jews didn't break any fucking covenant doing that, they were ORDERED to do so. What the fuck Alla, you can't tell me you've been here all this time and you haven't learned this already, go grab your bible I'll go get the fucking verses if you really don't know where they are.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
23-05-2017, 10:19 PM
BuckyBall Wrote:Clearly you would.
You worship Trump, right ?
LOL
You are even funnier than I thought. Thank you for making me laugh.

BuckyBall Wrote:The people and concepts you idolize are idiots.
LOL

23-05-2017, 10:19 PM
I think we need a forum thread "Atheist bible study" Alla you should spend some time in it. We don't skip over the bad parts of the bible.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
23-05-2017, 10:21 PM
(23-05-2017 10:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  
BuckyBall Wrote:Clearly you would.
You worship Trump, right ?
LOL
You are even funnier than I thought. Thank you for making me laugh.

BuckyBall Wrote:The people and concepts you idolize are idiots.
LOL

That you don't think Trump is cognitively disabled says a lot here. The man is incapable of communication above a 4th grade level. This is clear to everyone you know. It's not subjective that people say he's an idiot it's obvious and common knowledge, even the local trump supporters here know for a fact he's an idiot, and will admit it, they just don't care.

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
23-05-2017, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2017 10:28 PM by Alla.)
JesseB Wrote:Your second assertion is baseless and doesnt warrent a response.
No response was needed.

JesseB Wrote:YOUR FIRST ASSERTION HOWEVER........... Read the ........bible, it doesn't ban child rape of foreigners it ........COMMANDS IT. The Jews didn't break any ........covenant doing that, they were ORDERED to do so. What the ......... Alla, you can't tell me you've been here all this time and you haven't learned this already, go grab your bible I'll go get the ...... verses if you really don't know where they are.
Sure, tell me which ones you are talking about.
P.S. Are you OK?

23-05-2017, 10:28 PM
(23-05-2017 10:21 PM)JesseB Wrote:  That you don't think Trump is cognitively disabled says a lot here. The man is incapable of communication above a 4th grade level.
I appreciate your SUBJECTIVE opinion.

(23-05-2017 10:21 PM)JesseB Wrote:  This is clear to everyone you know. It's not subjective that people say he's an idiot it's obvious and common knowledge, even the local trump supporters here know for a fact he's an idiot, and will admit it, they just don't care.
Oh, too bad for them. Personally I don't believe he is an idiot.

23-05-2017, 10:32 PM
(23-05-2017 10:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 10:21 PM)JesseB Wrote:  That you don't think Trump is cognitively disabled says a lot here. The man is incapable of communication above a 4th grade level.
I appreciate your SUBJECTIVE opinion.

(23-05-2017 10:21 PM)JesseB Wrote:  This is clear to everyone you know. It's not subjective that people say he's an idiot it's obvious and common knowledge, even the local trump supporters here know for a fact he's an idiot, and will admit it, they just don't care.
Oh, too bad for them. Personally I don't believe he is an idiot.

That says a lot about you. And no one else.

Big Grin
23-05-2017, 10:35 PM
JesseB Wrote:I think we need a forum thread "Atheist bible study" Alla you should spend some time in it. We don't skip over the bad parts of the bible.
Sure. I don't mind if you tell me what specific bad parts you have in mind.

23-05-2017, 10:37 PM
JesseB Wrote:That says a lot about you. And no one else.
Oh