The Long, Slow Death of My Homophobia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2017, 09:34 AM
RE: The Long, Slow Death of My Homophobia
(27-05-2017 09:15 AM)Ro3bert Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 02:04 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Edit^ Fight back against class warfare, promote the use of the words fuck cunt twatwaffle shit damn ect!

I've no trouble with any of those words, in fact I use them often and without embarrassment but what the fuck is a [Image: faSFd9a.gif?zoom=2]twatwaffle?[Image: faSFd9a.gif?zoom=2] I've been around for a couple of years 83 & some months to be exact, spent time in the military but have never ever heard that word.

The first part seems straight forward enough but the whole thing, no.

Help, please, enlighten me.
http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning...twatwaffle
Definition of twatwaffle

twatwaffle
noun
an idiot.

(I assume it's this one and not the definition in Urban Dictionary. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-05-2017, 09:43 AM
(27-05-2017 09:34 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 09:15 AM)Ro3bert Wrote:  I've no trouble with any of those words, in fact I use them often and without embarrassment but what the fuck is a [Image: faSFd9a.gif?zoom=2]twatwaffle?[Image: faSFd9a.gif?zoom=2] I've been around for a couple of years 83 & some months to be exact, spent time in the military but have never ever heard that word.

The first part seems straight forward enough but the whole thing, no.

Help, please, enlighten me.
http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning...twatwaffle
Definition of twatwaffle

twatwaffle
noun
an idiot.

(I assume it's this one and not the definition in Urban Dictionary. Confused

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA Thanks Anjele

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
27-05-2017, 05:01 PM
Doesn't seen to be a swear word but I love it. Have to remember it. It's probably the funniest word I've ever come across. Got to use it as often as I can just for laughs.

Actually I'm chocking back laughter, can hardly get it out of my mind.

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
27-05-2017, 09:35 PM
BeccaBoo Wrote:I have spoken openly my Mormon new name with others in a different context.
So, evil man Joseph Smith made up all this silly stuff and you don't want to say your new name openly in this thread.
I really want to know why you won't do this.

Wait, wait, I think I know why you won't do it. I think I know.

P.S. One more thing. Now I KNOW that you are LDS.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
28-05-2017, 12:24 AM
(27-05-2017 09:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  
BeccaBoo Wrote:I have spoken openly my Mormon new name with others in a different context.
So, evil man Joseph Smith made up all this silly stuff and you don't want to say your new name openly in this thread.

Whoah, back up there. This behavior isn't cool. You are sounding a hell of a lot like a bully right now.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
28-05-2017, 02:10 AM
(27-05-2017 09:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  

Joseph Smith did evil things but I wouldn't necessarily call him an evil man. He's not a prophet, though.

Just like you are behaving rudely, I wouldn't say you're "bad." I do think it's interesting that you've completely abandoned the dialectic of this thread only to say things to me that a believing Mormon ought not say. I have no interest in being a part of your deliberate irreverence for what is still supposedly sacred to you.

Here's a more rational path: Go read the "Gospel Topics Essays" on the church website. There are many covering most of the doctrinal subjects we've discussed here. If you want to believe despite our conversation, they may help. If you have genuine questions and want to think, they'll give you more to think about.

Cheers.
[+] 3 users Like BeccaBoo's post