The Lucid Spiritual Plane

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2013, 11:38 AM

The Lucid Spiritual Plane
A lucid spiritual plane is a single universe within the multiverse the Divine has created. Each human being inhabits an LSP. This is why each human being is so uniquely different. The LSP is where we are really at. We are all on our lucid spiritual planes at all times.

On our LSP we have all the powers of a god—just like when a person has a lucid dream (a dream where they know they are dreaming) and has complete control over that dream. On our lucid spiritual plane, we also have complete control.

When we are incarnated by the Divine into this communal universe, we lose sight of our LSP in the same way we lose sight of the evening stars when the sun comes out. In what we call “life,” we are blinded by our physical senses to the reality of our lucid spiritual plane. If we were to lose our physical senses, like when we die, we would immediately be aware of our LSP again.

In this communal universe, we lose almost all control over our environment. In this communal universe, we are forced to go through life lessons and walk a life path in order to learn the wisdom we need to make our LSP a heaven rather than a hell.

Because the Divine always experiences what we experience, if we make a hell out of our lucid plane, the Divine experiences hell as well. So each time we mess up and make our LSP into an intractable hell, the Divine places us back into the communal universe for remedial spiritual work. Most people require many lifetimes in this communal universe in order to get it right on their LSP.

[Image: lsp382x438.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: The Lucid Spiritual Plane
Didn't he make a thread on this crap already? Can these be merged?

Evolve
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Ay caramba! Are you sure you meant to say LSP and not LSD? Blink

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
06-05-2013, 11:52 AM

(06-05-2013 11:40 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Didn't he make a thread on this crap already? Can these be merged?

You know, when I was a Christian, I took a very negative attitude toward people who believed differently than me, and I was constantly crticized for it. Why is it that you feel the need to spew hatred and insults almost the very second a post is made, and made in a board I wouldn't think an atheist would have a lot of interest in viewing?

Maybe your atheism isn't really making you as happy as you think it is. Jesus said, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. I think that's very true. If all that comes out of you is hatred and anger, you can't be very happy, can you?
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
06-05-2013, 12:01 PM
(06-05-2013 11:52 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 11:40 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Didn't he make a thread on this crap already? Can these be merged?

You know, when I was a Christian, I took a very negative attitude toward people who believed differently than me, and I was constantly crticized for it. Why is it that you feel the need to spew hatred and insults almost the very second a post is made, and made in a board I wouldn't think an atheist would have a lot of interest in viewing?

Maybe your atheism isn't really making you as happy as you think it is. Jesus said, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. I think that's very true. If all that comes out of you is hatred and anger, you can't be very happy, can you?

The pot calling the kettle black...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
06-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Yabut.

Christian Egor: yada-yada going to hell yada-yada...
New Age Egor: yada-yada going to hell yada-yada...

I think you got a fixation there... Angel

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
06-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Ive got a few things to ask about your belief system Ed, obv there is no "right or wrong" answers, just deeper introspection.

If god places us here, and we are all part of god... with no separation.... are we actually being placed here as individuals?

Or is it more of a sense of god exploring itself?

If god is everything. Then isn't all of the "right" and "wrong" also part of god? If everything is "One" then how can there be separation in needing to reincarnate over and over again to get it "right"... there cant be because everything is god... even the "wrong"... there can be no "other"

If you "pass" this realm then where do you go afterwards and what is your journey then? Is there an infinite amount of realms that transcend the very aspects of "time" that you need to evolve through? And for what purpose???

Who originally stated this purpose? Is it a purpose we can understand or is it when you stop trying to understand that it paradoxically becomes more apparent? (does there need to be a purpose)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
06-05-2013, 05:47 PM

(06-05-2013 02:26 PM)bemore Wrote:  Ive got a few things to ask about your belief system Ed, obv there is no "right or wrong" answers, just deeper introspection.

If god places us here, and we are all part of god... with no separation.... are we actually being placed here as individuals?

Good question. The Divine has to be monistic in nature, that is a necessary truth. The apparent dualism is produced in some way that I don't understand. But, I do see it all the time in my own consciousness. In a dream, I see separate things, and I even have a dream body, but it's all one thing--my mind.

The question is, can one of these dream characters become real? Can they have free will? I think that's something God knows, but I have never been able to stay in a lucid dream long enough to figure out how to do it.

Quote:If god is everything. Then isn't all of the "right" and "wrong" also part of god? If everything is "One" then how can there be separation in needing to reincarnate over and over again to get it "right"... there cant be because everything is god... even the "wrong"... there can be no "other"

My best answer is that God is trying to grow free-will entities. Perhaps God is trying to do what even He doesn't know if He can do. Perhaps He's trying to create a god.

Quote:If you "pass" this realm then where do you go afterwards and what is your journey then? Is there an infinite amount of realms that transcend the very aspects of "time" that you need to evolve through? And for what purpose???

I believe there is a lucid spiritual plane. Thereupon you can create a universe as you see fit. Eventually, there would be no difference between you and God, if you got it right and there would be a union, and perhaps that's what God wants most of all. To take from his substance, create an independent child of God, and that child grows up to use its free will to rejoin the Father. Do you realize what kind of love that would be?

What if you made a robot, but then it became real, and when it could be anything it wanted to be, it chose to be a replica of you?

Quote:Who originally stated this purpose? Is it a purpose we can understand or is it when you stop trying to understand that it paradoxically becomes more apparent? (does there need to be a purpose)

I have come to one conclusion, and I talked about it tonight with my wife. We went to our favorite Mexican bistro and somewhere well into our second pitcher of Bud Light we came to the conclusion that everyone must form their own religion. You cannot follow someone else. We can all give each other tips and tricks and advice, but we can't be a spiritual leader for someone else.

I believe the purpose of mankind is to reincarnate until they are competent to manage their lucid spiritual plane like a proper god would. My whole life has led me to this belief. What comes after, what comes once we are managing our LSP, I simply don't know. I, apparently, have never manged to succeed at managing my LSP.

Great discussion. Bowing

I know you're an atheist, so I won't ask you what you believe in. I'm assuming you don't believe in anything. Am I wrong? Huh
06-05-2013, 06:08 PM
(06-05-2013 05:47 PM)Egor Wrote:  The apparent dualism is produced in some way that I don't understand.

Waveform. Like a pebble in a lake.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2013, 06:11 PM
(06-05-2013 06:08 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 05:47 PM)Egor Wrote:  The apparent dualism is produced in some way that I don't understand.

Waveform. Like a pebble in a lake.

Oh boy, don't feed the madness!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post