The Lucid Spiritual Plane

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2013, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 10:47 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: The Lucid Spiritual Plane
(06-05-2013 11:38 AM)Egor Wrote:  A lucid spiritual plane is a single universe within the multiverse the Divine has created. Each human being inhabits an LSP. This is why each human being is so uniquely different. The LSP is where we are really at. We are all on our lucid spiritual planes at all times.

Jumped out of the pot, into the woo-woo fire, I see.
LOL. Good one. Is this a new work of fiction you're cooking up. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2013, 08:15 AM
(06-05-2013 10:26 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 07:22 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ah, but it's entertaining to watch your mind spin around from one thing to the next... you just make all this stuff up as you go. Maybe you should get more serious about writing books again, you can weave a lot of the woo into the stories, lots of people like woo books.

Did you buy and read my book, Caretakers of Eternity?

No, I don't read that kind of books...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-05-2013, 08:30 AM
What a surprise, the only way to figure out what Ego® is saying is to buy his book. $13 in paperback or $1 on kindle. That is way overpriced!

Is this spamming yet?

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
07-05-2013, 09:12 AM

(07-05-2013 08:15 AM)Dom Wrote:  No, I don't read that kind of books...

Well then, why should I write more novels?
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2013, 09:44 AM
(07-05-2013 09:12 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 08:15 AM)Dom Wrote:  No, I don't read that kind of books...

Well then, why should I write more novels?

Because the current woo you have appeals to a lot of people. Not me. But a lot of people.

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-05-2013, 09:48 AM
(06-05-2013 05:47 PM)Egor Wrote:  I know you're an atheist, so I won't ask you what you believe in. I'm assuming you don't believe in anything. Am I wrong? Huh

I have only one belief and that is I am part of the universe, so in some regards I am a loose panthiest (loose because I don't believe that the universe is "God")

I have certain ideas but I try not to attach to them too much if I can help it. However over time I have come up with my own views that to me sound quite logical and I will share them now.

Science says there was big bang, some sort of central point where everything came from. To me as a human being I witness things come and go, things are created and then they decay, they are born and they die. I have a certain perception of time. So just because I know of these to me doesn't actually mean that the universe actually had to have a start... it may simply have been here for eternity and being a creature with a limited lifespan I have no perception of eternity. So I don't actually believe there is anything that could be deemed as a "beginning"... sure you can make a waypoint/checkpoint/point of reference, but not a starting point.

The universe was here way before this planet even existed. Our existence from evolution is merely a speck in the scale of eternity. So now as humankind we say what is "wrong" and "right" yet what was the definition of these two things before this planet existed, before human beings were even around as single cell organisms??? That is why I don't believe in an absolute "wrong or right", the answer to these is merely in the eye of the beholder and even these things are not static as history has proven (Things are more accepted/frowned upon now than throughout the past... society is ever changing and society shapes us)

"Right and wrong" is a creation from us to describe an ideal, it is not a creation of the universe (which has been here long before us). So therefore I don't believe in "Judgement" as that is also a creation of ours which is merely a circumstance/consequence from our ideals of "right and wrong"

As a human being I am biased to this experience in this form. So any religion can be only based upon these experiences... there can be no "other". Seeing as how we have such an impact on this planet by the things we do, because of how we have evolved and because of our bias of not knowing anything else. Humankind has sort of seen itself as "controlling" the world and put us as the pinnacle of creation in religion when this (on the grand scale of things) is not the case. Like I have previously mentioned the universe and everything within it was here before we were, we are merely a consequence of a certain sequence of events.

So whilst many see humans as having some sort of purpose to evolve spiritually, I kind of see that as short sighted as we share this universe with everything else. Animals, plants, planets, solar systems, galaxies, germs... which leads me to think that what is their purpose? Are they simply here just for us? In my "third person/bigger picture" view I cannot accept this as the case. We share the universe, it doesn't revolve around us..... it just revolves.

For my own personal spirituality whilst I enjoy consciously mulling over these questions when I have meditated and gone within myself. I quiet all thoughts.

I simply am... part of one/everything/the universe... I simply exist... its simplicity is breathtaking and cannot be explained.

Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-05-2013, 10:25 AM
I love how your true nature has come to light Egor, money hungry, it allows me to appreciate you more.
If you were Nigerian you'd make a great conman.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
07-05-2013, 10:55 AM
(06-05-2013 11:38 AM)Egor Wrote:  A lucid spiritual plane is a single universe within the multiverse the Divine has created. Each human being inhabits an LSP. This is why each human being is so uniquely different. The LSP is where we are really at. We are all on our lucid spiritual planes at all times.

On our LSP we have all the powers of a god—just like when a person has a lucid dream (a dream where they know they are dreaming) and has complete control over that dream. On our lucid spiritual plane, we also have complete control.

When we are incarnated by the Divine into this communal universe, we lose sight of our LSP in the same way we lose sight of the evening stars when the sun comes out. In what we call “life,” we are blinded by our physical senses to the reality of our lucid spiritual plane. If we were to lose our physical senses, like when we die, we would immediately be aware of our LSP again.

In this communal universe, we lose almost all control over our environment. In this communal universe, we are forced to go through life lessons and walk a life path in order to learn the wisdom we need to make our LSP a heaven rather than a hell.

Because the Divine always experiences what we experience, if we make a hell out of our lucid plane, the Divine experiences hell as well. So each time we mess up and make our LSP into an intractable hell, the Divine places us back into the communal universe for remedial spiritual work. Most people require many lifetimes in this communal universe in order to get it right on their LSP.

[Image: lsp382x438.jpg]

Do you believe in astral projection?

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

07-05-2013, 11:40 AM
(07-05-2013 09:48 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 05:47 PM)Egor Wrote:  I know you're an atheist, so I won't ask you what you believe in. I'm assuming you don't believe in anything. Am I wrong? Huh

I have only one belief and that is I am part of the universe, so in some regards I am a loose panthiest (loose because I don't believe that the universe is "God")

I have certain ideas but I try not to attach to them too much if I can help it. However over time I have come up with my own views that to me sound quite logical and I will share them now.

Science says there was big bang, some sort of central point where everything came from. To me as a human being I witness things come and go, things are created and then they decay, they are born and they die. I have a certain perception of time. So just because I know of these to me doesn't actually mean that the universe actually had to have a start... it may simply have been here for eternity and being a creature with a limited lifespan I have no perception of eternity. So I don't actually believe there is anything that could be deemed as a "beginning"... sure you can make a waypoint/checkpoint/point of reference, but not a starting point.

The universe was here way before this planet even existed. Our existence from evolution is merely a speck in the scale of eternity. So now as humankind we say what is "wrong" and "right" yet what was the definition of these two things before this planet existed, before human beings were even around as single cell organisms??? That is why I don't believe in an absolute "wrong or right", the answer to these is merely in the eye of the beholder and even these things are not static as history has proven (Things are more accepted/frowned upon now than throughout the past... society is ever changing and society shapes us)

"Right and wrong" is a creation from us to describe an ideal, it is not a creation of the universe (which has been here long before us). So therefore I don't believe in "Judgement" as that is also a creation of ours which is merely a circumstance/consequence from our ideals of "right and wrong"

As a human being I am biased to this experience in this form. So any religion can be only based upon these experiences... there can be no "other". Seeing as how we have such an impact on this planet by the things we do, because of how we have evolved and because of our bias of not knowing anything else. Humankind has sort of seen itself as "controlling" the world and put us as the pinnacle of creation in religion when this (on the grand scale of things) is not the case. Like I have previously mentioned the universe and everything within it was here before we were, we are merely a consequence of a certain sequence of events.

So whilst many see humans as having some sort of purpose to evolve spiritually, I kind of see that as short sighted as we share this universe with everything else. Animals, plants, planets, solar systems, galaxies, germs... which leads me to think that what is their purpose? Are they simply here just for us? In my "third person/bigger picture" view I cannot accept this as the case. We share the universe, it doesn't revolve around us..... it just revolves.

For my own personal spirituality whilst I enjoy consciously mulling over these questions when I have meditated and gone within myself. I quiet all thoughts.

I simply am... part of one/everything/the universe... I simply exist... its simplicity is breathtaking and cannot be explained.

Cool

Well, so, how do we know that our "universe" is not, let's say the stomach of some larger being? That we are like bacteria in there, killing off lesser bacteria and each other, the flora and fungus and eventually we will kill the host by annihilating all that is supposed to grow in that stomach?

There are for instance flies that live only for one day. Does not an entire lifetime of experience fit into that time span for them? Who says our perception of time or space is any more accurate?

We are explorers, and so now we have started exploring the universe, but what exactly this universe is, we have no idea. It could be any given part of any larger thing or being. We can only perceive what we can perceive.

07-05-2013, 01:22 PM
(07-05-2013 11:40 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 09:48 AM)bemore Wrote:  I have only one belief and that is I am part of the universe, so in some regards I am a loose panthiest (loose because I don't believe that the universe is "God")

Cool

Well, so, how do we know that our "universe" is not, let's say the stomach of some larger being? That we are like bacteria in there, killing off lesser bacteria and each other, the flora and fungus and eventually we will kill the host by annihilating all that is supposed to grow in that stomach?

There are for instance flies that live only for one day. Does not an entire lifetime of experience fit into that time span for them? Who says our perception of time or space is any more accurate?

We are explorers, and so now we have started exploring the universe, but what exactly this universe is, we have no idea. It could be any given part of any larger thing or being. We can only perceive what we can perceive.

I have thought those ideas before and they fit in with my ideal that we are a part of something bigger, I do not attach myself to these beliefs because there is not enough facts to back them up as of yet so it falls into the category of "faith".

The only "faith" I apply is to myself. Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.