The Lucid Spiritual Plane

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2013, 01:41 AM

RE: The Lucid Spiritual Plane
(07-05-2013 09:03 PM)bemore Wrote:  I remember when I was a child I had a dream where I was at a seasideish town. There was houses on a hill and a lot of red double decker buses going through the streets. As I walked down one street in particular I noticed a man (who then seemed familiar) watching me walk from the upper window of a house. He waved at me and I just ignored him and carried on walking. A few years ago (maybe ten at most) I had another dream where I was in a house and even though I knew I had never been there I knew what the next room had in it before I entered it. I went upstairs and looked out of the window and saw the seaside town from my dream years ago and I observed myself as a child walking past. I waved but like me before (as a child) simply continued walking.... very very strange indeed but also very fascinating.

The dream as a child is a past memory of your previous incarnation. The man in the window represents yourself in that previous life. He is waving to you because you are starting a new journey. The fact that it is by the ocean symbolizes that you are close to the Divine (who is usually symbolized by a body of water). The large amount of double decker buses indicates that you have had several "trips" several reincarnations. But this should be no surprise to you. I'm sure you feel like an old soul, and you come accross as an old soul to me, as well. The house is your soul; the ocean is the Divine; so your soul is close to the Divine.

The next dream, ten years later, is an update to the first dream. This time, however, you are examining your soul from the inside. You know what's going to be in the rooms, because you are indeed very familiar with it; it's your soul, but you don't feel familiar with it. Not feeling familiar with it is a message that you are (or were, since this dream was some years ago) neglecting it. Because of this neglect, you are being warned that you are facing another reincarnation. This is evident by the cycle of you going up and becoming the man who then waves to the child.

The dream was given to you to fascinate you, so you would remember it and think on it throughout the years of your life.

The only question that remains is what work are you supposed to be doing on your soul? In the years since that dream, have you made progress over your previous life? If I were to look at your natal astrological chart, I might be able to tell you more about the goals your were given in this incarnation.

Anyway, that's my interpretation. You didn't ask for it, but I couldn't resist. I'm so bored getting my website set up to take on clients, and while I'm doing that, I'm not going out and interpreting dreams on the dream forums, because I don't want people to check out my website when it's under construction. But I love to interpret dreams!

Hope you don't mind. Blush
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 01:48 AM

(08-05-2013 01:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I had a dream last night Egor, it involved honey chicken from noodle canteen.
Does that mean I just eat way too much honey chicken from noodle canteen or does that mean that honey chicken from noodle canteen is god??

If you did have a dream that simple and involving food, it's a warning dream, and it's telling you that you are focusing too much on your physical existence in this incarnation and not doing the spiritual work you were incarnated to do.

But there's always your next life, right? Yes

...and the one after that, and after that, and after that, and after that,and after that,and after that,...
08-05-2013, 06:14 AM
So... what you are saying is that the honey chicken is a reflection I perceive of my own lotus of identity?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 05:43 PM
(08-05-2013 01:41 AM)Egor Wrote:  The dream as a child is a past memory of your previous incarnation. The man in the window represents yourself in that previous life. He is waving to you because you are starting a new journey. The fact that it is by the ocean symbolizes that you are close to the Divine (who is usually symbolized by a body of water). The large amount of double decker buses indicates that you have had several "trips" several reincarnations. But this should be no surprise to you. I'm sure you feel like an old soul, and you come across as an old soul to me, as well. The house is your soul; the ocean is the Divine; so your soul is close to the Divine.

The next dream, ten years later, is an update to the first dream. This time, however, you are examining your soul from the inside. You know what's going to be in the rooms, because you are indeed very familiar with it; it's your soul, but you don't feel familiar with it. Not feeling familiar with it is a message that you are (or were, since this dream was some years ago) neglecting it. Because of this neglect, you are being warned that you are facing another reincarnation. This is evident by the cycle of you going up and becoming the man who then waves to the child.

The dream was given to you to fascinate you, so you would remember it and think on it throughout the years of your life.

The only question that remains is what work are you supposed to be doing on your soul? In the years since that dream, have you made progress over your previous life? If I were to look at your natal astrological chart, I might be able to tell you more about the goals your were given in this incarnation.

Anyway, that's my interpretation. You didn't ask for it, but I couldn't resist. I'm so bored getting my website set up to take on clients, and while I'm doing that, I'm not going out and interpreting dreams on the dream forums, because I don't want people to check out my website when it's under construction. But I love to interpret dreams!

Hope you don't mind. Blush

No I don't mind your interpretation Ed. With respect I find it fascinating what you have to say but I have some questions to ask. Not in a mocking manner but in a way that I may be able to maybe understand where your coming from... no guarantee I will understand but their is no harm in exploring it.

I have been studying hypnotherapy quite intensively over the past month and its with regards to the symbology that you base your interpretations on. I think where we may differ in opinion in is you believe that this symbology may be coming from a divine source?? Am I right in thinking that?

I don't share your belief as It is my personal view and something I have come to understand more with regards to the subconscious is that we picture things in our brain all of the time. Not just in sleep but also whilst we are awake.

An example I give you for this is if I told you to close your eyes and imagine you are on a beach. As you hear my words images will occur in your head, these images will be personal and unique to you and some people may imagine a sandy beach, some a pebble beach... some may have had bad experiences on beaches and actually fear the words I have spoken, they may feel adrenaline and a quickening of heart rate whilst on the flipside the thought of being on a beach may relax some people marginally.

So my questions to you are....

1: The body of water you see as divine. How do you know this and where does it come from (the symbology and its meaning)? Is it something you have simply always known/felt or do you think possibly that you may have learnt it and identify with this in your own personal understanding?

2: The symbol of my soul being a house... with the same parameters of questioning as question 1.

3: The symbol of the buses, again with the same parameters of question 1 but also with the added question of could this involve anything we see as transportaion? Would a car be the same as a bus? Would a horse be the same as a bus... or would a horse be something different?

4: Do you think that it is just dreams you get divine inspiration from? Or can you be awake and get these divine inspirations also?

Id be interested in hearing your views on my Natal Astrological chart. Ill be honest again and with no disrespect it will be for my entertainment purposes (not in a mocking manner) but simply because im interested in how you would interpret these things.

My date of Birth is the 7th of December 1980 Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2013, 11:52 PM

(08-05-2013 05:43 PM)bemore Wrote:  No I don't mind your interpretation Ed. With respect I find it fascinating what you have to say but I have some questions to ask. Not in a mocking manner but in a way that I may be able to maybe understand where your coming from... no guarantee I will understand but their is no harm in exploring it.

I have been studying hypnotherapy quite intensively over the past month and its with regards to the symbology that you base your interpretations on. I think where we may differ in opinion in is you believe that this symbology may be coming from a divine source?? Am I right in thinking that?

Yes, absolutely. Often there are spirit guides in dreams. People call them angels, and I suppose that’s an okay term, but these guides are very ancient souls that no longer exist in any one lucid spiritual plane. I don’t know much about them, but I think they may be much closer to the Divine source. They may be what comes after the lucid spiritual plane. I just don’t know.

That said, there are no spirit guides in this particular dream. This one is a communication from the Divine, in my opinion, because of your proximity to the ocean, and the ocean symbolizes the Divine source (I like that term by the way, “the Divine source.” I don’t know why, but it just sounds accurate to me. Thanks for introducing me to it. )

Quote:I don't share your belief as It is my personal view and something I have come to understand more with regards to the subconscious is that we picture things in our brain all of the time. Not just in sleep but also whilst we are awake.

An example I give you for this is if I told you to close your eyes and imagine you are on a beach. As you hear my words images will occur in your head, these images will be personal and unique to you and some people may imagine a sandy beach, some a pebble beach... some may have had bad experiences on beaches and actually fear the words I have spoken, they may feel adrenaline and a quickening of heart rate whilst on the flipside the thought of being on a beach may relax some people marginally.

So my questions to you are....

1: The body of water you see as divine. How do you know this and where does it come from (the symbology and its meaning)? Is it something you have simply always known/felt or do you think possibly that you may have learnt it and identify with this in your own personal understanding?

It strikes me intuitively as a symbol of the infinite, but that which is also in motion. It is also the source of life, and it is vast and deep and mysterious. It also seems that whenever there’s a message in someone’s dream that has a spiritual lesson to it, there is always a body of water involved. I think that’s where I get it from.

Quote:2: The symbol of my soul being a house... with the same parameters of questioning as question 1.

Yes, this is a very common theme in dreams, and a house is a thing where we live our lives. It is where we rest and are alone. It is where we are isolated from the world. In most dreams I’ve interpreted, people talk about mysterious rooms and unknown dark places. Or they talk about decorations or artifacts that have been collected (and these artifacts are almost always symbols of some kind of wisdom). And then there is always an upstairs and downstairs, and people are always ascending to something or going down into a basement. The house—or any building in a dream—could also be considered the mind, but I think the mind and the soul are the same thing.

Quote:3: The symbol of the buses, again with the same parameters of question 1 but also with the added question of could this involve anything we see as transportaion? Would a car be the same as a bus? Would a horse be the same as a bus... or would a horse be something different?

No, in the case of your dream, I saw a very specific and unique symbol for these buses, there were many and they were traveling all over the landscape, and what does a bus have in it? Many lives. And so I saw the buses as many past lives, since the dream was obviously about a past life.

Quote:4: Do you think that it is just dreams you get divine inspiration from? Or can you be awake and get these divine inspirations also?

I think the Divine source speaks to us in a number of ways. Dreams, in my opinion, is the most common. I’ve said in the past, only half-joking, that the Divine source can speak to us from a billboard alongside the highway. There are signs and symbols everywhere to guide us, in my opinion.

Quote:Id be interested in hearing your views on my Natal Astrological chart. Ill be honest again and with no disrespect it will be for my entertainment purposes (not in a mocking manner) but simply because im interested in how you would interpret these things.

My date of Birth is the 7th of December 1980 Cool

Oh, no, my friend. It’s not that easy. With just that date, all I can tell you is you’re a Sagittarius. And you are the most Sagittarius person on this forum in my opinion, but that’s all I can tell you. I can’t do your chart with just that.

I would like to do a natal chart interpretation on you, but you have to help me with something, too. On my website, I have a form. If you will fill it in and submit it, I will use that as the sample I’m putting together to have on my website as a “typical” natal chart interpretation.

When you fill out the form and submit it, it will take you to the payment page—just ignore it. Your payment will be letting me use your chart to re-establish my skills and my system. You can use any name you want, but the rest of the info has to be accurate—if you want an accurate chart anyway.

Here are the questions that are on the forum:

Name (You may use a psuedonym.):
Your ethnicity (e.g., I am German/English):
Country and major area of that country where you live (e.g., I live in the Southeastern United States):
Date of your birth:
Time of your birth:
City or town where you were born (e.g., I was born in Redding, California, United States):
Are you married?
How many children do you have?
Is there a particular area of your life you'd like me to focus on?

There are many reasons why a person may not be able to have their chart done. The biggest is that they don’t know the time of their birth. It’s possible to determine the time of birth by doing twenty-four charts an hour apart for the date of birth and finding which one fits. But I’m not going to do all that (Not for less than a hundred dollars anyway.). If one doesn’t know the time they were born and can’t ask their mother or see it on their birth certificate, then they can’t have a chart done. The best they can know is their sun sign.

The second is you don’t want the astrologer to know your personal information. Online has made astrology much easier, but you never know who you’re dealing with, so sometimes you have to get comfortable with the person.

[Image: lecter.png]

I wanted to do Peanut’s chart, but she didn’t want to fess up the info. I don’t blame her. But like I said to her, I’m not really an unknown quantity. Everyone has my picture, you know I live near New Orleans, you know what I do for work, and all my birth info (or you will, because I’m going to put my own chart on my website eventually [Redding, CA. Sept 22, 1964, 1 pm]).

It’s up to you. You get a free birth chart interpretation, and I get a sample I can use. If you can’t, that’s cool. I’ll end up using one of my old client’s charts, or maybe I should do a celebrity but change the name and not tell anyone, and see if people would be like, “Hey, that guy could be Tom Cruise!”
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
09-05-2013, 12:05 AM

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2013, 12:09 AM

You know the problem with Richard Dawkins? He's not any fun. I remember watching a YouTube interview with Christopher Hitchens who just had to have a glass of booze with him and sip on it while being interviewed--he was no fun either. He was just a depressed middle-aged drunk. As if I need another one of those in my life.

In fact, I never see atheists laugh--ever. All they do is hate religion, and religion is everywhere, which means they hate everything all the time. Yesterday, I went to the French Quarter (yes, with my wife) and we had our Tarot read in a new age shop that was crawling with over-friendly cats. Everyone in there was either a psychic or a witch. Before that we went into a Cathedral and crossed ourselves with the holy water--it just seemed the right thing to do. It was--magical. Actually, the church was more magical than the New Age shop. Go figure. [Image: 23.gif]

Then we had a beer in a dive bar nestled in-between stip clubs with girls standing outside in their...underwear, and then we came home. A great time was had by all.

The only thing that would have made it suck would have been to have an atheist along. [Image: 40%20(3).gif]
09-05-2013, 12:31 AM
(09-05-2013 12:09 AM)Egor Wrote:  You know the problem with Richard Dawkins? He's not any fun. I remember watching a YouTube interview with Christopher Hitchens who just had to have a glass of booze with him and sip on it while being interviewed--he was no fun either. He was just a depressed middle-aged drunk. As if I need another one of those in my life.

In fact, I never see atheists laugh--ever. All they do is hate religion, and religion is everywhere, which means they hate everything all the time. Yesterday, I went to the French Quarter (yes, with my wife) and we had our Tarot read in a new age shop that was crawling with over-friendly cats. Everyone in there was either a psychic or a witch. Before that we went into a Cathedral and crossed ourselves with the holy water--it just seemed the right thing to do. It was--magical. Actually, the church was more magical than the New Age shop. Go figure. [Image: 23.gif]

Then we had a beer in a dive bar nestled in-between stip clubs with girls standing outside in their...underwear, and then we came home. A great time was had by all.

The only thing that would have made it suck would have been to have an atheist along. [Image: 40%20(3).gif]

For more entertaining "militant" atheists you could search some videos of Stephen Fry and Neil deGrasse Tyson, they're a hut Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
09-05-2013, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 05:52 AM by Luminon.)
(06-05-2013 11:38 AM)Egor Wrote:  A lucid spiritual plane is a single universe within the multiverse the Divine has created. Each human being inhabits an LSP. This is why each human being is so uniquely different. The LSP is where we are really at. We are all on our lucid spiritual planes at all times.

On our LSP we have all the powers of a god—just like when a person has a lucid dream (a dream where they know they are dreaming) and has complete control over that dream. On our lucid spiritual plane, we also have complete control.

Read your Secret Doctrine, man! Angry This is blasphemy. Is that what Veridicianism is, another renegade sect of the great blessed Arcane School? Lecture_preist (OK, just kidding Smile )

What you descirbe is a well-known old teaching about the astral realm or Kamaloka. It is actually the animal nature that is associated with this level of existence, the desires and emotions. We only inherited these from animals, but the truly human discipline is the plane above that, the Manas, or mental plane, divided into two, the concrete, rational mind and the abstract intuition. This is what makes us truly human and individuals. Unfortunately, most of humanity is not yet well-established on that level.

And we have "powers" on the LSP, because this is a plane of great illusion, its substance is so malleable, that it responds to every whim, desire, fear and nightmare, thus each desire-bound soul has its own heaven, one that would look like a hell to others. This is the source of most of evil on Earth today, this wishful and delusional tendency of humanity that rules us instead of vice versa. The same might be partially said about the mental plane and mental body, but not enough people are developed in that aspect to do a serious harm yet.

(06-05-2013 11:38 AM)Egor Wrote:  When we are incarnated by the Divine into this communal universe, we lose sight of our LSP in the same way we lose sight of the evening stars when the sun comes out. In what we call “life,” we are blinded by our physical senses to the reality of our lucid spiritual plane. If we were to lose our physical senses, like when we die, we would immediately be aware of our LSP again.

In this communal universe, we lose almost all control over our environment. In this communal universe, we are forced to go through life lessons and walk a life path in order to learn the wisdom we need to make our LSP a heaven rather than a hell.

Because the Divine always experiences what we experience, if we make a hell out of our lucid plane, the Divine experiences hell as well. So each time we mess up and make our LSP into an intractable hell, the Divine places us back into the communal universe for remedial spiritual work. Most people require many lifetimes in this communal universe in order to get it right on their LSP.
Well, technically the LSP or Astral realm is the astral body of the Divine itself, so Theosophy says
But what you say here is much more authentic, I have no important objections, except the LSP is today thanks to people something between a dump yard, madhouse and a battlefield. The only solution lies in the higher plane of intellect and intuition to rule over the worlds of emotion and solid existence. Initiates are often measured not how in tune with LSP they are, but how absolutely disciplined, impervious and autonomous are they on the emotional level. The power of emotion comes with this autonomy. Not hearing weird spiritual voices in one's head and not succumbing to emotional manipulation is a sign of spiritual advancement.
LSP is typical for ordinary Joes posing as ancient and advanced spiritual beings helping people, while they are just a spiritual equivalent of trolls, spammers and phishing. If they were really so advanced, they would not live on the lowest border of the second lowest level and communicate with gullible New Agey ladies. I think that is an important distincntion, the lesson that "not everyone is nice" we teach children must be taken triply when exploring spirituality. Being an invisible and unreachable voyeur who can talk as a voice in people's heads is the dream of many a jerk and after they die they might indeed see the spiritual existence as a heaven.

But would you please stop stealing from Theosophy and Alice Bailey, or at least cite them properly? That would be an improvement. The next improvement to take is to provide some good evidence for what you say, so that even the "uninitiated" readers of scientific journals may partake on your wisdom. Hint: this is the hard part and I haven't yet quite figured out that myself.
09-05-2013, 05:35 AM
Has your wife converted from Veridicianism to this new age religion with you, or is she going to take a little time to catch up?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.