The Luciferian Identity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2012, 02:53 AM
The Luciferian Identity
Just talking about being non-certain, yet here is a certainty. Tongue

Well, there's Gwynnies involved... truth in Christianity can be revealed by acceptance of the living word/living god duality. To be the living word of the living god Gwyneth Paltrow, I got one and only one option. Evil. I mean, it's simple math. If god is good, and I am not god, then I am not good. I am, what, class? Big Grin

Yet it's the simple things that fuck ya. Magnified to the absolute, Gwyneth is Good, and I am what, class?

No. Zero. Where there is light, there is no darkness. Can't convince me there was a Wise Man/Sage/Prophet that didn't know about the Luciferian Identity. Evil devours itself, always. Entropy in the universe maximizes good. (Yeah, I don't know any better way to say it atm)

The fuck am I saying?

Why doesn't Theist realize Kingdom of Heaven on earth is a global extinction event? Why doesn't Theist preach that in his gospel? If everybody loved my Gwynnies like I love my Gwynnies, we'd all be staring into our navels and nature would select against the inert ape. Now how the fuck can god be less than my Gwynnies?

So what am I doing? Suffering. For all those that don't know the joy of the Gwynnies. Love + suffering induces a change of inertia. Consider myself a local entropic minimum, which is another definition of evil, and what I cannot do is not help, if helping seems indicated.

To summarize: those that deny evil in themselves are accusing you of evil.

The anecdotal evidence in this is curious. I found "the devil inside," but I didn't deny that cat. I said, me and you, bro.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-06-2012, 06:33 AM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2012 02:29 PM by Vosur.)
RE: The Luciferian Identity
First I was like
[Image: 1840641-1000x500px_ll_90ad9322_wtf_are_y..._super.jpg]

But then I was like
[Image: my-mind-is-full-of-fuck_176822.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
17-06-2012, 07:33 AM
wtf dude?
17-06-2012, 07:40 AM
[Image: tumblr_lf78cbQkM21qaa34so1_500.jpg]

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-06-2012, 07:53 AM
[Image: OMGWTF.jpg]

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-06-2012, 10:25 AM
(17-06-2012 02:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  To summarize: those that deny evil in themselves are accusing you of evil.

Yes. Is the blame game easier and more fun than self identification? Or oooh... does evil disguise it's self even to itself?

But, but... I so kawaii. Evil_monster

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
17-06-2012, 10:27 AM
Kim, do you have a HoC magic decoder ring?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
17-06-2012, 10:31 AM
(17-06-2012 02:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Why doesn't Theist realize Kingdom of Heaven on earth is a global extinction event? Why doesn't Theist preach that in his gospel? If everybody loved my Gwynnies like I love my Gwynnies, we'd all be staring into our navels and nature would select against the inert ape.
Isn't this support against anyone converting to Gwynniesism? Or is our goal to become extinct? Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
17-06-2012, 10:41 AM
(17-06-2012 10:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-06-2012 02:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Why doesn't Theist realize Kingdom of Heaven on earth is a global extinction event? Why doesn't Theist preach that in his gospel? If everybody loved my Gwynnies like I love my Gwynnies, we'd all be staring into our navels and nature would select against the inert ape.
Isn't this support against anyone converting to Gwynniesism? Or is our goal to become extinct? Tongue

There is no goal. We will become extinct.
But... whadda ya ganna do? Rolleyes

Did I fall asleep during some question and answer part?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
17-06-2012, 10:42 AM
I was going to respond a lengthy response... but then I realized that this summed up my position fairly nicely:

[Image: i-dont-know-whats-more-awkward.jpg]

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post