The Man In The High Castle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2015, 10:43 AM
The Man In The High Castle
If you have Amazon Prime and you don't watch this, please lose my number.

Classic Philip K. Dick novel of an alternative history where the Axis Powers won WWII. Great exploration of living under the fear of totalitarianism and what it truly means to be a free individual. Great themes done really well in this series.

Enjoy!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
21-11-2015, 10:50 AM
RE: The Man In The High Castle
(21-11-2015 10:43 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  If you have Amazon Prime and you don't watch this, please lose my number.

I never kept it.

#sigh
21-11-2015, 12:03 PM
Pfft, I never had it.
Back on topic it is on my list now. Thanks Erx.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
21-11-2015, 08:21 PM
(21-11-2015 10:43 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  If you have Amazon Prime and you don't watch this, please lose my number.

Classic Philip K. Dick novel of an alternative history where the Axis Powers won WWII. Great exploration of living under the fear of totalitarianism and what it truly means to be a free individual. Great themes done really well in this series.

Enjoy!

Gotta love some Dick! Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
21-11-2015, 08:29 PM
You're just gunna walk in here and give me yet another tv show I have to watch now? Dodgy Tongue

I'll check out an episode after I finish this Jessica Jones episode Yes I've heard some pretty good things about it.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
21-11-2015, 08:30 PM
It's funny, I watched most of the first episode like months ago, and didn't finish it because there was only the one episode. This was back in March I think. I liked the premise and was curious but for one episode i didn't care enough. The story seemed too slow. I didn't know they'd be adding more. I went back and checked several times...

Then, while we seeing the new James Bond movie they advertised it. I came home and saw they added a second episode. Wtf?! Two one hour episodes.

Last night, I saw it again being plugged and saw it has a full season. Facepalm It wasn't like that before.

I guess once hubby is done with Falling Skies, I'll try it again.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-11-2015, 12:03 AM
(21-11-2015 08:29 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You're just gunna walk in here and give me yet another tv show I have to watch now? Dodgy Tongue

I'll check out an episode after I finish this Jessica Jones episode Yes I've heard some pretty good things about it.

Sorry.

Not Sorry.

Have you seen Sens8 on Netflix?

Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
22-11-2015, 12:06 AM
(21-11-2015 08:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Enjoy!

Gotta love some Dick! Big Grin

[Image: 20112900.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post