The Man from Earth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2011, 11:45 PM
The Man from Earth
Peeps, I recommend you all to watch this movie, its dialogues are brilliant, tackling some religion question in a very interesting take.

so the synopsis:
"An impromptu goodbye party for Professor John Oldman becomes a mysterious interrogation after the retiring scholar reveals to his colleagues he is an immortal who has walked the earth for 14,000 years"
- Quoted from IMDB

so they asked him a lot of things and it leads to religion at the end and its great.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2011, 01:56 PM

RE: The Man from Earth
seen it, love it. if you want to be an atheist and still believe in Jesus or at least his teachings, this is the one.
wish there were some more movies like this. if anyone knows please mention. highly appreciated.
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2011, 09:02 PM
Gonna watch it.
Isn't the actor the doctor from Star Trek : Enterprise ?

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
08-03-2011, 12:42 AM

I have not seen it yet , But i will watch it very soon . All religious films are beautiful and gave us the lesson of religion which is very important for us . I want to know the Actor Name in the movie .
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2011, 07:41 PM
(08-03-2011 12:42 AM)Adin Wrote:  I have not seen it yet , But i will watch it very soon . All religious films are beautiful and gave us the lesson of religion which is very important for us . I want to know the Actor Name in the movie .

Can't agree with that. The Passion of the Christ was pretty shitty.

Liberty loving, gun owning Atheist. Don't worry it confuses the right as well.