The Masters Golf Tournament

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: The Masters Golf Tournament
If Boom Boom wins it will be the golf story of the decade.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2017, 07:17 AM
(07-04-2017 09:28 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  If Boom Boom wins it will be the golf story of the decade.

It sure would - I didn't even know he was on the tour. Consider

[Image: boom-boom-geoffrion-signed-hockey-card-6375.jpg?h=1000]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-04-2017, 08:01 AM
(07-04-2017 10:16 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Anyone else follow or play golf?

Nope... neither. I'd rather watch fence palings warping. More exciting. Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
09-04-2017, 07:10 AM
Boom Boom is probably out of the running. Undecided

Sergio Garcia is due but I’ve never been a fan, in all his interviews he whines and blames everything but himself for losing.

Justin Rose could easily win this thing and so could Jordan Spieth. Both are solid and won’t break under pressure.

Charley Hoffman and Ryan Moore...meh.

I’ll probably pull for Ricky Fowler, he seems like the kind of guy you could go out and have a beer with and just hang out. Funny how someone’s personality makes you root for them.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-04-2017, 02:50 PM
With only 9 to go it’s a 2 man race, Sergio Garcia and Justin Rose. [Image: pXjf9ns.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
09-04-2017, 04:00 PM
Sergio is squeezing more than a worker in the Tropicana factory. Kuchar in the clubhouse at -5 could be interesting.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
09-04-2017, 05:13 PM
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! [Image: 9WJc8sg.gif?zoom=2]

They both missed their birdie putts on the 18th. Here we go to the playoff.

09-04-2017, 05:42 PM
SERGIO...great tournament.

09-04-2017, 08:57 PM
I think Rose's back got tweaked just enough to make him push his final two shots right. Happy for El Niño.

----
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
10-04-2017, 04:26 AM
(09-04-2017 07:10 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’ll probably pull for Ricky Fowler, he seems like the kind of guy you could go out and have a beer with and just hang out.

I don't think I could hang out with a guy who wears orange pants.

Undecided