The Matriarchy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2013, 09:52 AM
RE: The Matriarchy.
(04-08-2013 08:27 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Decisions are made by those who have the most money.

Nope. Decisions are made by the President and CEO with input from the CFO, not the treasury.

President/CEO/CFO: ManlyGirl
Treasury: GirlyMan

It's better this way, I like it. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-08-2013, 10:00 AM
(04-08-2013 09:44 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 08:27 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Decisions are made by those who have the most money.

And/or those who can influence or control those who have the money.

"If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-08-2013, 10:03 AM
(04-08-2013 10:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 09:44 AM)Dom Wrote:  And/or those who can influence or control those who have the money.

Zactly.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
04-08-2013, 10:08 AM
(04-08-2013 09:03 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

Why money's gotta be redefined. Thumbsup

Agree. A piece of piece of metal or it's representative paper is defined as valuable, while human individuality is often defined simply as odd or even worthless. Humanity is it's own best resource... yet, it's entirely undervalued.

That needs to change.

A diverse humanity needs to see their own mindset as the valuable asset. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-08-2013, 11:03 AM
(04-08-2013 10:08 AM)kim Wrote:  ...
A diverse humanity needs to see their own mindset as the valuable asset. Drinking Beverage

That would make trading more interesting.

Consider

What would be the unit of currency?

04-08-2013, 11:05 AM
(04-08-2013 10:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 09:44 AM)Dom Wrote:  And/or those who can influence or control those who have the money.

Happy wife, happy life.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
04-08-2013, 11:23 AM
(04-08-2013 11:05 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 10:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."

Happy wife, happy life.

No wife, happier life.

Just saying'

Thumbsup

04-08-2013, 11:26 AM
(04-08-2013 11:23 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 11:05 AM)Dom Wrote:  Happy wife, happy life.

No wife, happier life.

Just saying'

Thumbsup

That would be an individual preference and has no effect on "Happy wife, happy life".

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
04-08-2013, 11:45 AM
(04-08-2013 11:26 AM)Dom Wrote:  That would be an individual preference and has no effect on "Happy wife, happy life".

Overall i agree, but it really depends on the situation. Angel

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
04-08-2013, 12:07 PM
(04-08-2013 11:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 10:08 AM)kim Wrote:  ...

That would make trading more interesting.

Consider

What would be the unit of currency?

Mmm... Consider good question.

Credit for contribution, maybe. The ability to contribute knowledge and ingenuity. With greater variety of expertise, the quantity of credit might accrue. But also... depth of care given to the individual task; greater consideration might also garner more credit.

Finding out what there is to be gained from any given individual in any situation would be valuable. It also might be a good idea to remove "competition" from the equation - our species doesn't do well with greed - it screws with our evolution.

Don't we all basically want the same thing; to be able to take care of ourselves and to safely interact with others? If these things are provided across the board through an equality consisting of basic housing, food, and education, the degree of contribution is up to the individual. The challenge becomes how we value each other.

For some reason, we've stopped thinking of humans as one species. How the fuck did that happen? It's fucking racist. Apparently, we think of ourselves as "different breeds" of a species... and to me, that has "control" written all over it. I am in control of me and that's as much as it should be for any one person. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein