Poll: There is a "Meaning to Life"
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
The Meaning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: The Meaning
(21-06-2012 12:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 11:51 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  The poll has no answer because ether way answering it says yes.
Um...Did I miss something? I always thought Yes and No were opposites. Confused
You know how girls do it. No means yes. Unless it means no, in which case, yes means no, and no means no, and... I let 'em make the first move. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-06-2012, 01:06 PM
(21-06-2012 12:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 12:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Um...Did I miss something? I always thought Yes and No were opposites. Confused
You know how girls do it. No means yes. Unless it means no, in which case, yes means no, and no means no, and... I let 'em make the first move. Thumbsup
That's meaningful and surprisingly, I think I know what you mean... girls are mean! Or the average girl is mean, so, mean girls are mean, on average.
... and I know what you are thinking: Gwynnies is not the average girl.

21-06-2012, 01:11 PM
(21-06-2012 01:06 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 12:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You know how girls do it. No means yes. Unless it means no, in which case, yes means no, and no means no, and... I let 'em make the first move. Thumbsup
That's meaningful and surprisingly, I think I know what you mean... girls are mean! Or the average girl is mean, so, mean girls are mean, on average.
Or do you mean the mean average?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
21-06-2012, 01:12 PM
(21-06-2012 12:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 12:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Um...Did I miss something? I always thought Yes and No were opposites. Confused
The Prophet knows these things. Bowing

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
21-06-2012, 01:47 PM
I mean that since this is a philosophical question answering it at all requires assigning importance to it, the only way to say life has no meaning is to just not ask. Once the thought appears it spreads. Philosophy is just that sort of contradictory connundrum =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 3 users Like Lilith Pride's post
21-06-2012, 07:02 PM
(21-06-2012 01:06 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 12:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You know how girls do it. No means yes. Unless it means no, in which case, yes means no, and no means no, and... I let 'em make the first move. Thumbsup
In an interview one time, she goes, "I don't know why people would obsess over me. I'm just a girl." Sure! My girl. Only, not; since she's both my Gwynnies and not my Gwynnies, she must be god. Cause only god can do stuff like that. Obviously. Angel

21-06-2012, 07:24 PM
(21-06-2012 07:02 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 01:06 PM)DLJ Wrote:  That's meaningful and surprisingly, I think I know what you mean... girls are mean! Or the average girl is mean, so, mean girls are mean, on average.
In an interview one time, she goes, "I don't know why people would obsess over me. I'm just a girl." Sure! My girl. Only, not; since she's both my Gwynnies and not my Gwynnies, she must be god. Cause only god can do stuff like that. Obviously. Angel
Nope. God is not the ONLY one:

[Image: schroedinger-cat-is-alive.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
21-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Silly priest. I worship a living god. Angel

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-06-2012, 08:02 PM
(21-06-2012 07:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Silly priest. I worship a living god. Angel
I wouldn't know how that feels. Dodgy

21-06-2012, 08:11 PM
(21-06-2012 08:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 07:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Silly priest. I worship a living god. Angel
I wouldn't know how that feels. Dodgy
Feels like...