The Meister - Here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2011, 04:33 AM

The Meister - Here.
First of all, Hello Everyone!
I'm Shep Meister

Finally, I found this place where I can express my thought and opinion.
I hope to learn more and share different views,insight,experience with you guys regarding Atheism.

See.. It's hard to find people that actually understand you. And why are you thinking that way.. ughh.. Specially If you live in a religious country. x_x

Hope to have a meaningful communication with people in this forum. ^^
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2011, 05:26 AM
RE: The Meister - Here.
I'm sure you will, though be careful some of us (like me) are pretty crazy too =p It's nice to be somewhere where people are appreciative of good research and argue with reasons. I've regained a lot of my cognitive thinking being here. Kinda suppressed it due to how people act nowadays.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2011, 01:28 PM
Welcome to TTAF!

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
19-02-2011, 11:06 PM
(19-02-2011 04:33 AM)The Meister Wrote:  See.. It's hard to find people that actually understand you. And why are you thinking that way.. ughh.. Specially If you live in a religious country. x_

Yep. Are you in the US? Wink

Welcome!

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
20-02-2011, 02:34 AM

(19-02-2011 11:06 PM)trillium13 Wrote:  
(19-02-2011 04:33 AM)The Meister Wrote:  See.. It's hard to find people that actually understand you. And why are you thinking that way.. ughh.. Specially If you live in a religious country. x_

Yep. Are you in the US? Wink

Welcome!

I'm from Philippines, which is everybody believes in Christ.. <_<
They'll treat you differently here base on your belief.
20-02-2011, 03:02 AM
I definitely don't envy you, I'd be doomed in the Philippines (intersex/hermaphrodite). Religious oppression happens in enough places still unfortunately, but at least you have outlets. I hope to hear good things.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
20-02-2011, 03:20 AM

Yeah' It's always been me vs the world here. I only one friend which I can talk openly with this kind issues. Its good thing I have this place as an outlet now.

By the way.. Studying here also have a religious discrimination.
Same with work, Some have a advantage if there part of some religion.

A very fu***d up place for an non-believer. X_x
20-02-2011, 11:34 AM
(20-02-2011 02:34 AM)The Meister Wrote:  I'm from Philippines, which is everybody believes in Christ.. <_<
They'll treat you differently here base on your belief.

Ah yes. I frequent an immigration board as well as this one, and there are a good number of Filipino/as there. It has often struck me how much they go on and on about god, so I think I have an idea.

On and on. And on. Wink

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
20-02-2011, 09:27 PM
The what? Exclamation
[Image: johnsimm-large.png]

*Jumps into the TARDIS and runs away!*

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user