The Merits of Atheism and the Mistake it Makes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2015, 07:28 AM
RE: The Merits of Atheism and the Mistake it Makes
What is the basis of your merit of now you know this special knowledge, so you can read the bible with it correctly? How do you determine without the knowledge itself that it is correct?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2015, 07:30 AM
(14-01-2015 09:27 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Even after 52 Pages, I'm still a believer. I do see merit in the Atheist stance in one area: Atheists have correctly identified Yahweh as false compared to what God should be. In this, you have overcome the error of the Son of God, but continued to judge Him. He has overcome. This is also the mistake as well. Allow me to show you what you are doing to your "SELF."

Follow the story I present. Temporarily set aside your disbelief and bias for a moment and simply discuss the story I present. I am not trying to convince you about belief, but in the way you understand the story of God, The Son of God and Yahweh / Satan. I says Yahweh / Satan for a good reason. Yahweh made Satan, as stated in Genesis 3:1. This is an important point to note as you read along. We each make Satan.

The Son of God is this:

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

First, note that invisible in relation to the true God means he cannot be detected by us in any way apart from His terms. Not visible to any sense we might have. Second, note that all the things we can detect are the Son of God, meaning the entire Cosmos. Rulers such as Yahweh and Satan are the Son of God as well. To get to the Father, we first come through the Son, which we are now IN. You and I are the Son of God, as the scriptures point out next verse:

17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

We are called the church, or the sheep that are guided below. He is the head, or authority of the body. Remember, all things. Not some. There are no divisions here. We are all the Son of God, as is our universe. We are in the Son. Literally.

From this, we can make some remarkable improvements to our presuppositions. By this, we find how incorrect Christian Theology is in comparison to what scripture actually states about he Son.

Short version of a long story:

In Genesis 1, Elohim creates Adam. Elohim is both Father (EL) and Mother (Ruach Elohim). Ruach means Spirit and Elohim is translated God. We all know the Trinity, or Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What we miss in this is that the Mother is not named a mother, but instead the Spirit (Holy aspect by intent). She is consciousness, or the caretaker of our mind, body and soul. The Father is Strength (Aleph) and House (Bet), or Strong House, the one pulling the cart (body). The Mother is Aleph Mem (Water), or Strong Water. The Son is Bet Nun, or House of Seed (nun). When the Father's Aleph Bet (DNA) enters the Mother's womb (CUP), seed and water bake in an oven making the Bread of Life. What I just showed you is a mystery revealed by DNA and the symbolism hidden in the root names of Father, Mother and Son. Christians don't even know this for the most part. I have never met one who does.

Here is the key to the rest of this puzzle. Adam is the Son of God (noted at the very end of Luke 3). Adam is mankind, or the entire universe as the microcosm to the macrocosm. We are the image of the Son. The son is the image of God (Pleroma / Upper Heavens).

1) Presupposition 1: Adam's Ego is Yahweh. Clearly, we see the will to rule others. By this, we easily see the Ego in ourselves.

2) Presupposition 2: Adam's conscience is Satan (Accuser). We can easily see this by the fact that Yahweh made (necessitated) Satan as a necessity. Judgement of others must be accused for our mind to know we sin.

3) Presupposition 3: The prime reason for allowing the Son of God to rule an image (Hologram of Heaven) is to raise the Son to maturity. Unless he is given the task at hand, he cannot learn. We are speaking here of the Son of a Creator God. It takes a universe to raise a child, if you are a child of God, as we all are.

4) Presupposition 4: By this, we know who we are in relation. The entire universe is easily seen as a fractal repeating. Mankind has created their own universe in silicone. Ask a simple question. How long before we can step into the Movie Avatar? How long before theaters have headsets that put you into a state of inconscience, allowing you to then be the character in the movie, feeling all the sensations of the plot, environment and other characters? Imagine the games we would play in this type of created hologram.

Who are we today? We are told in the Bible that we have been created by the Father (Aleph Bet) by the mechanism of the Son of God (Cosmos / Word).

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

We are further told that Love (light) overcomes darkness (Ego / Judgment of others). We are told to be something if you know the mystery. What is the mystery?

SELF. What is selfishness? Desire for self only. What is it to be self-controlled? To control the self. What does it mean to be selfless? To be without the self (Ego) when dealing with others. What does it mean to be self-realized? To realize the self (SON). We come through the Son (Self) to get to God. When? When Self is realized, or refined and mastered. Yahweh must be mastered (overcome) and Satan (accuser) silenced.

Putting it all together. Yahweh is the ruling ego of Adam. He shed blood continually, selected one nation from the Rainbow, proclaimed himself God, then was not heard from again in the New Testament. Instead, we have Jesus (Lord) humbled by the Father (Elohim). He was then sent the Dove from the Holy Spirit (Mother) making peace with the Son of God. By this, peace with humanity (Church). How was he humbled and why?

Genesis 9

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

Why? The Ego divided the image, forming Eve (bride below). Division is the mark of this from the beginning. Division of the image is the creation of the Ego. Although this seems bad, it was the process God knew would happen. It's the point of a Father raising HIS Son. WE are the Son being raised. Adam is humanity as the bride below. We each have a groom (Angel) above.

Matthew 18

10 “Be careful not to despise these little ones. I can guarantee that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father, who is in heaven.

Matthew 22

29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

He is the God of the living (Angel) and not the Dead (human below in sin).

31 But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what God said to you, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”

Who is the Lord? The collective mind of mankind. You, me, them, they, us, my, ours and yours. The Self. We all have it. We must overcome it to recognize the invisible God and return to our true estate from the image (hologram). God is Love and can only be seen by those who become what He is. The Son needed to overcome, making peace with God. By this, so do you and I, us and them, they and all of us combined. We are all one.

Does Israel know the Son (Self)? No. They still seek to rule the world from Jerusalem under the old temple of Yahweh. That temple crumbled. Jesus is the new temple, that of the inside and not outside world.

This was Yahweh's plan.

Isaiah 24

21 In that day the Lord will punish
the powers in the heavens above
and the kings on the earth below.
22 They will be herded together
like prisoners bound in a dungeon;
they will be shut up in prison
and be punished[a] after many days.
23 The moon will be dismayed,
the sun ashamed;
for the Lord Almighty will reign
on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem,
and before its elders—with great glory.

When they come to know the Son, they will repent. When they do, the world will know the truth.

I hope you get the truth right, thereby realizing the error of denying God. God is Love, not Yahweh (Ego of Adam). Yahweh is what we are to overcome.

Lesson: Stop Judging God. Become what he is. Love.

1 John 4

7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 Corinthians 13

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Most importantly, God loves us all. Your heart is listening.

Now that you know, read the Upanishads, then read the Bible again.

Know Thyself to know God, then enter the Kingdom.

I quit reading 1/3 of the way through. It sounds too much like a badly written soap opera.

If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities.--Voltaire.

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." --Thomas Paine.
15-01-2015, 02:21 PM
(14-01-2015 09:27 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Even after 52 Pages, I'm still a believer. I do see merit in the Atheist stance in one area: Atheists have correctly identified Yahweh as false compared to what God should be. In this, you have overcome the error of the Son of God, but continued to judge Him. He has overcome. This is also the mistake as well. Allow me to show you what you are doing to your "SELF."

Follow the story I present. Temporarily set aside your disbelief and bias for a moment and simply discuss the story I present. I am not trying to convince you about belief, but in the way you understand the story of God, The Son of God and Yahweh / Satan. I says Yahweh / Satan for a good reason. Yahweh made Satan, as stated in Genesis 3:1. This is an important point to note as you read along. We each make Satan.

The Son of God is this:

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

First, note that invisible in relation to the true God means he cannot be detected by us in any way apart from His terms. Not visible to any sense we might have. Second, note that all the things we can detect are the Son of God, meaning the entire Cosmos. Rulers such as Yahweh and Satan are the Son of God as well. To get to the Father, we first come through the Son, which we are now IN. You and I are the Son of God, as the scriptures point out next verse:

17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

We are called the church, or the sheep that are guided below. He is the head, or authority of the body. Remember, all things. Not some. There are no divisions here. We are all the Son of God, as is our universe. We are in the Son. Literally.

From this, we can make some remarkable improvements to our presuppositions. By this, we find how incorrect Christian Theology is in comparison to what scripture actually states about he Son.

In Genesis 1, Elohim creates Adam. Elohim is both Father (EL) and Mother (Ruach Elohim). Ruach means Spirit and Elohim is translated God. We all know the Trinity, or Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What we miss in this is that the Mother is not named a mother, but instead the Spirit (Holy aspect by intent). She is consciousness, or the caretaker of our mind, body and soul. The Father is Strength (Aleph) and House (Bet), or Strong House, the one pulling the cart (body). The Mother is Aleph Mem (Water), or Strong Water. The Son is Bet Nun, or House of Seed (nun). When the Father's Aleph Bet (DNA) enters the Mother's womb (CUP), seed and water bake in an oven making the Bread of Life. What I just showed you is a mystery revealed by DNA and the symbolism hidden in the root names of Father, Mother and Son. Christians don't even know this for the most part. I have never met one who does.

Here is the key to the rest of this puzzle. Adam is the Son of God (noted at the very end of Luke 3). Adam is mankind, or the entire universe as the microcosm to the macrocosm. We are the image of the Son. The son is the image of God (Pleroma / Upper Heavens).

1) Presupposition 1: Adam's Ego is Yahweh. Clearly, we see the will to rule others. By this, we easily see the Ego in ourselves.

2) Presupposition 2: Adam's conscience is Satan (Accuser). We can easily see this by the fact that Yahweh made (necessitated) Satan as a necessity. Judgement of others must be accused for our mind to know we sin.

3) Presupposition 3: The prime reason for allowing the Son of God to rule an image (Hologram of Heaven) is to raise the Son to maturity. Unless he is given the task at hand, he cannot learn. We are speaking here of the Son of a Creator God. It takes a universe to raise a child, if you are a child of God, as we all are.

4) Presupposition 4: By this, we know who we are in relation. The entire universe is easily seen as a fractal repeating. Mankind has created their own universe in silicone. Ask a simple question. How long before we can step into the Movie Avatar? How long before theaters have headsets that put you into a state of inconscience, allowing you to then be the character in the movie, feeling all the sensations of the plot, environment and other characters? Imagine the games we would play in this type of created hologram.

Who are we today? We are told in the Bible that we have been created by the Father (Aleph Bet) by the mechanism of the Son of God (Cosmos / Word).

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

We are further told that Love (light) overcomes darkness (Ego / Judgment of others). We are told to be something if you know the mystery. What is the mystery?

SELF. What is selfishness? Desire for self only. What is it to be self-controlled? To control the self. What does it mean to be selfless? To be without the self (Ego) when dealing with others. What does it mean to be self-realized? To realize the self (SON). We come through the Son (Self) to get to God. When? When Self is realized, or refined and mastered. Yahweh must be mastered (overcome) and Satan (accuser) silenced.

Putting it all together. Yahweh is the ruling ego of Adam. He shed blood continually, selected one nation from the Rainbow, proclaimed himself God, then was not heard from again in the New Testament. Instead, we have Jesus (Lord) humbled by the Father (Elohim). He was then sent the Dove from the Holy Spirit (Mother) making peace with the Son of God. By this, peace with humanity (Church). How was he humbled and why?

Genesis 9

Why? The Ego divided the image, forming Eve (bride below). Division is the mark of this from the beginning. Division of the image is the creation of the Ego. Although this seems bad, it was the process God knew would happen. It's the point of a Father raising HIS Son. WE are the Son being raised. Adam is humanity as the bride below. We each have a groom (Angel) above.

Matthew 18

10 “Be careful not to despise these little ones. I can guarantee that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father, who is in heaven.

Matthew 22

29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

31 But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what God said to you, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”

Who is the Lord? The collective mind of mankind. You, me, them, they, us, my, ours and yours. The Self. We all have it. We must overcome it to recognize the invisible God and return to our true estate from the image (hologram). God is Love and can only be seen by those who become what He is. The Son needed to overcome, making peace with God. By this, so do you and I, us and them, they and all of us combined. We are all one.

Does Israel know the Son (Self)? No. They still seek to rule the world from Jerusalem under the old temple of Yahweh. That temple crumbled. Jesus is the new temple, that of the inside and not outside world.

This was Yahweh's plan.

Isaiah 24

the sun ashamed;

When they come to know the Son, they will repent. When they do, the world will know the truth.

I hope you get the truth right, thereby realizing the error of denying God. God is Love, not Yahweh (Ego of Adam). Yahweh is what we are to overcome.

1 John 4

7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 Corinthians 13

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Yawn......

[Image: cat-cute-kitty-yawn-yawnkitten-Favim.com-86652.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
15-01-2015, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2015 02:54 PM by dancefortwo.)
(14-01-2015 10:31 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 10:22 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  OK, it's time for my standard question, which from experience I don't expect to get an answer to but will pose none the less.

How can I reliably distinguish what you are calling "God" from something that you are merely imagining?

Seek, Find and Adaptation.

Evolution is E (Latin for out of) and Volution (revolving around a center). Find the center, mean, golden mean, middle way, point to life. How is what you are asking:

You become what you desire. A righteous person desires goodness, love and the fruit this brings.

Galatians 5

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

You already know. Look at the world around you. Which do you want for your children?

Time for a quote from Shakespeare... " You speak an infinite deal of nothing" and to add to this, a line from the Merchant of Venice, "He (Gratiano) talks more nonsense than any other man in Venice. His point is always like a needle in a haystack—you look for it all day, and when you find it you realize it wasn’t worth the trouble.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
15-01-2015, 05:58 PM
AlephBet Wrote:Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis erat cursus, bibendum lectus at, interdum orci. Fusce vitae risus diam. Cras et mauris nec felis placerat maximus a et urna. Aenean cursus augue et ligula rutrum, id malesuada lacus euismod. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Sed varius justo vulputate, sagittis justo a, consequat erat. Nam enim sem, accumsan in velit sit amet, pretium fringilla lectus. Curabitur quis risus magna.

Donec auctor ligula sit amet felis malesuada semper. Mauris elementum nec dolor ut dictum. Vivamus id efficitur dolor. Vestibulum laoreet sodales nunc nec fermentum. Vivamus sit amet scelerisque enim. Pellentesque magna elit, rhoncus eu eleifend in, malesuada rhoncus justo. Maecenas eget risus non mi vehicula dictum. Sed lacinia, nibh sed auctor congue, lectus nulla scelerisque eros, at vehicula quam ipsum eu purus. Ut convallis finibus ipsum quis imperdiet. Integer vel lorem at nunc laoreet feugiat. Maecenas et convallis mauris, at bibendum dolor. Donec sollicitudin, arcu eget ultricies ornare, elit erat pretium enim, non suscipit nulla tortor eget augue. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In cursus ullamcorper augue, in vehicula nisi fermentum nec. Morbi dictum in dolor ut venenatis.

5 hours later....

Nulla a nibh sem. In scelerisque eget mauris in pulvinar. Cras metus justo, pharetra vitae enim et, mattis varius ex. Ut semper scelerisque elit, a interdum tortor porta id. Vestibulum gravida tellus sed ipsum congue luctus. Nulla hendrerit ante nec erat malesuada hendrerit. Aenean quis luctus nisl. Phasellus consectetur libero a massa vehicula scelerisque. Praesent ornare elementum tellus. Suspendisse ultrices volutpat urna, id volutpat nibh. Nullam ac laoreet magna, sed hendrerit nisl. Curabitur metus sapien, scelerisque ac eleifend sit amet, congue at urna. Quisque ultricies vel dui eget sagittis. Quisque egestas elementum blandit. Aenean vitae dui non erat ornare accumsan fermentum blandit massa.

Yes, AlephBet. Truer words have never been spoken. Where do I sign to become an official card-carrying member of your religion?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
15-01-2015, 06:32 PM
(15-01-2015 07:28 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  What is the basis of your merit of now you know this special knowledge, so you can read the bible with it correctly? How do you determine without the knowledge itself that it is correct?

See the new thread for today. I put the main points into the new thread.
15-01-2015, 06:33 PM
(15-01-2015 05:58 PM)cactus Wrote:  
AlephBet Wrote:Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis erat cursus, bibendum lectus at, interdum orci. Fusce vitae risus diam. Cras et mauris nec felis placerat maximus a et urna. Aenean cursus augue et ligula rutrum, id malesuada lacus euismod. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Sed varius justo vulputate, sagittis justo a, consequat erat. Nam enim sem, accumsan in velit sit amet, pretium fringilla lectus. Curabitur quis risus magna.

Donec auctor ligula sit amet felis malesuada semper. Mauris elementum nec dolor ut dictum. Vivamus id efficitur dolor. Vestibulum laoreet sodales nunc nec fermentum. Vivamus sit amet scelerisque enim. Pellentesque magna elit, rhoncus eu eleifend in, malesuada rhoncus justo. Maecenas eget risus non mi vehicula dictum. Sed lacinia, nibh sed auctor congue, lectus nulla scelerisque eros, at vehicula quam ipsum eu purus. Ut convallis finibus ipsum quis imperdiet. Integer vel lorem at nunc laoreet feugiat. Maecenas et convallis mauris, at bibendum dolor. Donec sollicitudin, arcu eget ultricies ornare, elit erat pretium enim, non suscipit nulla tortor eget augue. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In cursus ullamcorper augue, in vehicula nisi fermentum nec. Morbi dictum in dolor ut venenatis.

5 hours later....

Nulla a nibh sem. In scelerisque eget mauris in pulvinar. Cras metus justo, pharetra vitae enim et, mattis varius ex. Ut semper scelerisque elit, a interdum tortor porta id. Vestibulum gravida tellus sed ipsum congue luctus. Nulla hendrerit ante nec erat malesuada hendrerit. Aenean quis luctus nisl. Phasellus consectetur libero a massa vehicula scelerisque. Praesent ornare elementum tellus. Suspendisse ultrices volutpat urna, id volutpat nibh. Nullam ac laoreet magna, sed hendrerit nisl. Curabitur metus sapien, scelerisque ac eleifend sit amet, congue at urna. Quisque ultricies vel dui eget sagittis. Quisque egestas elementum blandit. Aenean vitae dui non erat ornare accumsan fermentum blandit massa.

Yes, AlephBet. Truer words have never been spoken. Where do I sign to become an official card-carrying member of your religion?

You simply apply righteousness as the gift given. Nothing else to do other than to love others, with God being one of the others. Overcome the Ego and silence the Accuser (Conscience).
15-01-2015, 06:35 PM
(15-01-2015 07:30 AM)666wannabe Wrote:  

The Son of God is this:

Colossians 1

John 1

Genesis 9

Matthew 18

Matthew 22

This was Yahweh's plan.

Isaiah 24

the sun ashamed;

1 John 4

1 Corinthians 13

I quit reading 1/3 of the way through. It sounds too much like a badly written soap opera.

To use it, he told you to overcome the Ego (Yahweh) and Silence Satan (Accuser / Conscience) by seeking righteousness. Love others, with God being one of the others.
15-01-2015, 06:44 PM
(15-01-2015 06:35 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 07:30 AM)666wannabe Wrote:  I quit reading 1/3 of the way through. It sounds too much like a badly written soap opera.

To use it, he told you to overcome the Ego (Yahweh) and Silence Satan (Accuser / Conscience) by seeking righteousness. Love others, with God being one of the others.

Some of the craziest most dangerously insane people on the planet were convinced they were "applying righteousness". Did you get yours at Abercrombies or Trader Joe's ? If one silences conscience, how is one to decide which course is righteous ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-01-2015, 06:47 PM
(15-01-2015 06:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 06:35 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  To use it, he told you to overcome the Ego (Yahweh) and Silence Satan (Accuser / Conscience) by seeking righteousness. Love others, with God being one of the others.

Some of the craziest most dangerously insane people on the planet were convinced they were "applying righteousness". Did you get yours at Abercrombies or Trader Joe's ? If one silences conscience, how is one to decide which course is righteous ?

Same with Atheists. The will of God is to give and never take. The point of Christ overcoming his Yahweh (Ego) and Satan (Accuser) was to show us the path to overcoming judgment of others.

What else do you have?