The Merits of Atheism and the Mistake it Makes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: The Merits of Atheism and the Mistake it Makes
(15-01-2015 06:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 06:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Some of the craziest most dangerously insane people on the planet were convinced they were "applying righteousness". Did you get yours at Abercrombies or Trader Joe's ? If one silences conscience, how is one to decide which course is righteous ?

Same with Atheists. The will of God is to give and never take. The point of Christ overcoming his Yahweh (Ego) and Satan (Accuser) was to show us the path to overcoming judgment of others.

What else do you have?

Nope. Atheists are not claiming to be righteous. You are. Apparently you are totally unable to tell us how you decide what is and what is not righteous, and the standard by which that is determined, other than to repeat your babble.

BTW, there is no scholar on the face of the Earth that agrees with your nonsense about Yahweh. Not one. You are special. That's for sure.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-01-2015, 07:10 PM
(15-01-2015 06:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 06:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Same with Atheists. The will of God is to give and never take. The point of Christ overcoming his Yahweh (Ego) and Satan (Accuser) was to show us the path to overcoming judgment of others.

What else do you have?

Nope. Atheists are not claiming to be righteous. You are. Apparently you are totally unable to tell us how you decide what is and what is not righteous, and the standard by which that is determined, other than to repeat your babble.

BTW, there is no scholar on the face of the Earth that agrees with your nonsense about Yahweh. Not one. You are special. That's for sure.

The Standard:

Galatians 5

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

I am here because I love others and I know the truth that sets the bar. I am not here to harm anyone, but show them how to overcome the Self (Ego / Yahweh). In place of this, the fruits of the Spirit set the evident standard that needs no proof. We can demonstrate it with any good move that reveals the light in our own hearts. We can demonstrate it with the word that is already present in the heart.

The fruit of Atheism is not the fruit of the Spirit. We can agree that the fruit of Christianity have not always shown the fruit of the Spirit, but we can also see why. The ones claiming the name do not claim the character or word they represent. In the case of Atheism, they wear the banner proud. As in a mirror, there are some atheists that are peaceful, loving people. The nature of an image would produces nothing less than what we would expect. It personifies the Self, Ego and Accuser of both.

God stands separate, neutral as the judge of the Self he gave. Why else will there be a final judgment?

If you want law and tyranny, you will get it. If you desire the fruit of the Spirit, no law necessary. See Yahweh as your lawgiver if that is what you want. I choose Christ, the one that overcome this Ego and Accuser.
15-01-2015, 07:14 PM
(15-01-2015 06:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 06:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Same with Atheists. The will of God is to give and never take. The point of Christ overcoming his Yahweh (Ego) and Satan (Accuser) was to show us the path to overcoming judgment of others.

What else do you have?

Theology is pride, based on Ego. I do not use their mind. I use my own, grounded in the Spirit's mind.
15-01-2015, 07:18 PM
(15-01-2015 07:14 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 06:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  BTW, there is no scholar on the face of the Earth that agrees with your nonsense about Yahweh. Not one. You are special. That's for sure.

Theology is pride, based on Ego. I do not use their mind. I use my own, grounded in the Spirit's mind.

I am human, and all things human. What you envision ethereally, can all be explained physically.

There is no mystery. There never was.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 3 users Like Free's post
15-01-2015, 07:25 PM
(15-01-2015 06:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  BTW, there is no scholar on the face of the Earth that agrees with your nonsense about Yahweh. Not one. You are special. That's for sure.

That's exactly what all the great and not so great religious lunatics say about themselves. Why are you special ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-01-2015, 07:31 PM
(14-01-2015 09:27 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  1) Presupposition 1: Adam's Ego is Yahweh. Clearly, we see the will to rule others. By this, we easily see the Ego in ourselves.

2) Presupposition 2: Adam's conscience is Satan (Accuser). We can easily see this by the fact that Yahweh made (necessitated) Satan as a necessity. Judgement of others must be accused for our mind to know we sin.

3) Presupposition 3: The prime reason for allowing the Son of God to rule an image (Hologram of Heaven) is to raise the Son to maturity. Unless he is given the task at hand, he cannot learn. We are speaking here of the Son of a Creator God. It takes a universe to raise a child, if you are a child of God, as we all are.

4) Presupposition 4: By this, we know who we are in relation. The entire universe is easily seen as a fractal repeating. Mankind has created their own universe in silicone. Ask a simple question. How long before we can step into the Movie Avatar? How long before theaters have headsets that put you into a state of inconscience, allowing you to then be the character in the movie, feeling all the sensations of the plot, environment and other characters? Imagine the games we would play in this type of created hologram.

1) Presupposition 1: Adam's rib opposite the one taken to make Eve was used to make his mistress. Eve was never told about this, and he never told her about Eve. What a dick.

2) Presupposition 2: Adam can dodge bullets, when he is in the Matrix.

3) Presupposition 3: The prime reason for putting us all in the Matrix is so God can harness our electricity from our brain. This should yield less energy than required to run the system, but it doesn't, because the Lord works in mysterious ways.

4) Presupposition 4: By this, we can learn from Adam and can all dodge bullets.

See, you can say some really weird things if you're willing to presuppose really weird things.
[+] 6 users Like RobbyPants's post
15-01-2015, 08:19 PM
The merits of atheism

#1. Not fooled by bullshit

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
17-01-2015, 12:24 PM
(15-01-2015 06:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 06:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Some of the craziest most dangerously insane people on the planet were convinced they were "applying righteousness". Did you get yours at Abercrombies or Trader Joe's ? If one silences conscience, how is one to decide which course is righteous ?

Same with Atheists. The will of God is to give and never take. The point of Christ overcoming his Yahweh (Ego) and Satan (Accuser) was to show us the path to overcoming judgment of others.

What else do you have?
How about.....

Seeing as how you DIDN'T ADDRESS A SINGLE FUCKING THING HE SAID YOU STUPID COCKSUCKER!

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
17-01-2015, 12:27 PM
Whiskey, honey, this one is such a lost cause. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-01-2015, 01:13 PM

"Grounded in the Spirit's mind" which you have no choice but to imagine just as anyone does because it is imaginary.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick