The Merits of Atheism and the Mistake it Makes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2015, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2015 12:27 AM by Astreja.)
RE: The Merits of Atheism and the Mistake it Makes
(17-01-2015 02:53 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Right? It's almost like Bacon ipsum dolor amet tail pork loin corned beef, porchetta shoulder capicola pork pancetta fatback ham brisket flank spare ribs. Hamburger venison tongue, pancetta biltong ribeye fatback swine prosciutto pig filet mignon pork loin. Prosciutto short ribs bresaola swine ball tip pastrami chicken. Beef tri-tip doner venison capicola, kevin sausage pork loin sirloin cupim prosciutto ham hock biltong pig. Shoulder chuck pork loin beef ribeye corned beef filet mignon frankfurter. Porchetta strip steak shankle spare ribs ham hock pork pastrami picanha pork loin tongue bacon doner flank cow.

Filet mignon drumstick kielbasa, sausage porchetta short loin strip steak tenderloin meatball kevin capicola hamburger cow. Jowl bresaola filet mignon shank, picanha pancetta doner drumstick chicken. Alcatra sirloin andouille, ground round chicken hamburger pork capicola kielbasa tail short ribs pork belly. Ham strip steak sausage turkey, biltong chuck pork boudin meatball hamburger. Turkey meatball drumstick shankle boudin beef tenderloin pork loin pancetta meatloaf salami frankfurter. Turducken ribeye turkey, jerky chicken short loin cupim corned beef leberkas rump meatball pork belly beef ribs frankfurter.

Jowl pork loin pig ball tip pork chop. Short ribs pastrami pancetta, venison pork loin ball tip ham hock. Kielbasa meatball ham pork chop rump ham hock ball tip venison ribeye fatback tenderloin filet mignon ground round frankfurter short loin. Porchetta chicken chuck short loin sausage.

Pork chop strip steak ham hock frankfurter filet mignon hamburger. Pig pork belly bresaola capicola drumstick jerky corned beef shank tenderloin short loin chuck pork pancetta frankfurter. Turducken capicola pork chop porchetta shoulder, beef ribs frankfurter short loin. Spare ribs salami tail, ball tip pancetta turducken pork brisket frankfurter jerky fatback rump ground round pork loin. Filet mignon strip steak shoulder turducken pork belly beef cow leberkas turkey hamburger meatloaf pork ham beef ribs t-bone. Andouille meatloaf ham spare ribs landjaeger drumstick pig tenderloin doner chuck.

Drumstick landjaeger t-bone beef tenderloin, pork belly ham. Ribeye prosciutto venison swine, cupim flank sirloin meatball beef ribs beef doner alcatra short loin frankfurter shank. Boudin kielbasa brisket pork loin filet mignon chicken bresaola kevin drumstick meatloaf meatball ground round beef ribs pig. Beef ribs shank rump, alcatra cupim pastrami biltong kevin ham hock tongue pork loin ball tip. Jowl kevin ribeye pork chop. Spare ribs shoulder tri-tip beef jowl. Beef ribs meatloaf capicola leberkas pig ground round hamburger bresaola jerky meatball shank cupim beef.

Doner pancetta tri-tip ribeye. Leberkas venison meatball ball tip chuck corned beef, doner tri-tip turducken shank picanha. Pancetta prosciutto jerky salami pastrami, ball tip pork belly ham hock turducken. Jowl beef ribs cupim turkey, meatball porchetta short loin ham hock doner picanha. Beef brisket ham hock, biltong shank doner beef ribs pork chop. Boudin biltong tongue kielbasa, frankfurter flank swine.

Ham hock leberkas sausage kielbasa, pastrami boudin spare ribs hamburger. Tri-tip pork ball tip frankfurter filet mignon strip steak kielbasa prosciutto pork belly chicken beef ribs. Kevin corned beef spare ribs, fatback picanha ham hock turducken shoulder pastrami flank andouille. Jerky hamburger short ribs, bresaola pork loin venison biltong pork chop meatloaf t-bone.

The point I'm trying to make here is that you gotta make coherent stuff that isn't a mile long or you just lose your readers.

Unlike AB's post, I actually bothered to read that. Nom!

I also think it's fascinating that I find a list of assorted meat products more interesting and far more relevant to My life than scriptures.

By the way, please don't eat Kevin.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
17-01-2015, 10:49 PM
(14-01-2015 09:27 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Even after 52 Pages, I'm still a believer.

Translation: I'm still an incredulous dipshit.

Congratulations. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 1076px-You_tried_.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-01-2015, 12:58 AM
(15-01-2015 06:24 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I see many replies from the Ego, seeking to thrown insult at me. As in the last thread, my belief concerning the evident truth of scriptures resolves to its own premise. It makes the case for righteousness, then proves its foundation from outside itself. Demonstration of this can be seen as evident. Overcoming the self (ego) is the main point of scriptures. Receiving the gift is reception of what it produces--"love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

The last part of Galatians 5, quoted above, says, "Against such things there is no law." Today, you are entering tyranny from your own governments. There is a reason for this, again demonstrating the accuracy of scriptures. When Jesus entered the temple as King of Kings, he overturned the tables of the moneychangers. Today, are the financial tables being flipped over to debt? He also overturned the benches (for rest) of the ones selling doves (peace). Do the peacemakers have any rest today? Are the signs of Matthew 24 coming upon the world? Is Israel back in their own country, trying to rule from Jerusalem (Isaiah 24)? Did the dry bones come to life (Ezekiel 28)? Are they surrounded by their enemies? Yes. The ego causes this problem. Water puts out fire. We are offered a way out of the mess created by the ego of mankind. Simply overcome and seek the proper authority of the lawgiver.

Yahweh or the God of Love? Your own judgement of this chooses the one you get. Tyranny or freedom. The Ego locks us up. Freedom comes from Love, covering a multitude of sin. God is love. If we become what he is, we receive the gift this implies. No record of wrongs. Healing in his wings of protection. Truth brings, "love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Deuteronomy 6

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Egypt is the refinery. Come out.

I need not demonstrate this to you. You do it to yourSELF. Literally.

Is he trying to sound like Bucky, or is this for real?
18-01-2015, 01:08 AM
(17-01-2015 02:51 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  What is it with these theist creeps and their arrogant, self important, mile long loads of text bollocks.

Nobody is going to read a thread started with a text the size of the great chinese wall!

Damn!Gasp
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post