The Middle East. A Republicans wet dream.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: The Middle East. A Republicans wet dream.
It's a conspiracy I tell ya!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2015, 03:09 PM
(18-09-2015 02:46 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 02:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  DEMOCRAT Kim Davis doesn't want to sign gay marriages.
Kim Davis receives death threats from DEMOCRATS and LIBERALS.
Both sides are the same.

You can't judge a political party by the stupidity of one of it's members.

You judge the stupidity of political parties by the sum of all the stupid shit they do.

Stupidity -- the one true bi-partisan trait......

there are plenty of stupid on both sides.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
18-09-2015, 03:18 PM
Well.......... Your forgetting that practicaly everything in the middle east in run by the state.

Almoust all buisnesses in Qatar are owned by the Qatari royal family.
Almoust everything in Saudi Arabia is onwed by the royal Al Saud family and the rich Bin Laden family (yeah that was Osamas family).
Before the civil war Syrias economy was essentialy controlled by 7 people who were all in the Assad family.
Almoust the Entire Egyptian economy is owned by the Egyptian army and subsequently by the Egyptian state.
Almoust the entire economy of Kuwait is owned by 3 big families with ties to royalty in all of the middle East.
The economy of the UAE is a royal family buisness with the state interfering in almoust everything that that family wants.
All the Brothels and Bars in Bahrain (a country that got rich by being the only in the region to offer those things) is owned by the royals and the state.

Fucking hell, under Netanyahu Israels economy is today also almoust completly owned by a few big families. But unlike the Arabs there isnt any state intervention and the population is quckly getting very poor.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
18-09-2015, 04:12 PM
[Image: 178559983.jpg]

I promise to remain civil so long as you can Alla. I will explain as simply as I can. If you have ligament questions I will answer to the best of my ability. As soon as you fly off the handle or I get the sense you're just trolling I will not respond. I have now desire to get off topic.

I imagine you would prefer to let your church call the shots over everything. I know you also like to cherry pick but and twist words to fit your personal means.

(18-09-2015 02:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Commonsensei da'1442597982' Wrote:  Strongly enforced Religious practices.
what kind of practices specifically?

But here is an exert from the NIV

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[c] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

A religious law, that forces a victim to live with her attacker.

Now this is from Afghanistan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhMZCXMWmG0

and Morocco

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...D-her.html

(18-09-2015 11:39 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Strong Gorilla Military forces.
what's wrong with this?

Dodgy

[Image: memri-crucifixion-lg-426x188.jpg]

[Image: saudi-arabia-jizan-mai2013-1.png]

[Image: 140615125244-isis-0615-horizontal-gallery.jpeg]

[Image: ISIS-flags1-620x310.jpg]

[Image: Ugandan-child-sold_2813963c.jpg]

[Image: explain-difference.jpg]
Commonsensei da'1442597982' Wrote:  Many times its citizens taking the "law" into their own hands.
I assume you are talking about businesses that were burned in Ferguson and Baltimore? I assume you are talking about those who kill cops?
I was not talking about anything specific. I not sure if I would us that as an example. I do not condone the riots that took place. And I feel if I continued with the question it would only veer us off topic.

Commonsensei da'1442597982' Wrote:  Many times its citizens taking the "law" into their own hands
Strong dividing lines between the poor and the rich
Who are the biggest donors for Democrats? for Hillary?
I don't understand the question? What dose that have to do with my statement? I haven't made up my mind who i'm voting for.

Commonsensei da'1442597982' Wrote:  And anyone that doesn't think the same way should be killed or in the very least exiled.
I hear this on both sides. DEMOCRAT Kim Davis receives death threats from DEMOCRATS.
DEMOCRAT Kim Davis doesn't want to sign marriage licenses to gay couples.

I don't understand what you talking about.

Are you saying Kim Davis is a Democrat? And revises death threats from Democrats? Kim Davis is a fine example for everything I'm saying. Do you have any links that prove she's been getting death threats? Or is it just you guessing? And your final statement is true Kim Davis doesn't want to sign Marriage licenses to gay couples. I wasn't arguing that.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
18-09-2015, 04:38 PM
Commonsensei da'1442597982' Wrote:  teline=
Strongly enforced Religious practices.
what kind of practices specifically?
(18-09-2015 11:39 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Strong Gorilla Military forces.
what's wrong with this?
Commonsensei da'1442597982' Wrote:  Many times its citizens taking the "law" into their own hands.
I assume you are talking about businesses that were burned in Ferguson and Baltimore? I assume you are talking about those who kill cops?
Commonsensei da'1442597982' Wrote:  Many times its citizens taking the "law" into their own hands
Strong dividing lines between the poor and the rich
Who are the biggest donors for Democrats? for Hillary?
Commonsensei da'1442597982' Wrote:  And anyone that doesn't think the same way should be killed or in the very least exiled.
I hear this on both sides. DEMOCRAT Kim Davis receives death threats from DEMOCRATS.
DEMOCRAT Kim Davis doesn't want to sign marriage licenses to gay couples.

[Image: StrawMan.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
18-09-2015, 05:40 PM
Yeah I know.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
18-09-2015, 05:47 PM
(18-09-2015 04:12 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  [Image: 178559983.jpg]

If you have ligament questions

[Image: LateralKneeDia_cropped.jpg]

Tongue

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
18-09-2015, 06:49 PM
[Image: i-have-sex-daily-sorry-dyslexia.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
18-09-2015, 07:01 PM
18-09-2015, 07:07 PM
I went on a gentle tirade about Alla and her question about "what kind of religious practices". The computer gremlins refused to post my reply and that is fine with me even though I did not insult Alla or anyone else. Smile