The Middle East. A Republicans wet dream.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: The Middle East. A Republicans wet dream.
Republicans do not want to practice Deuteronomy 22:28-29. So, you are wrong.
Republicans do not hang or kill people. This is what MUSLIMS do. So, don't even compare Republicans with those MUSLIMS.
Republicans hold their guns to defend themselves form those who want to kill them. MUSLIMS hold their guns to kill those who do not accept their faith. MUSLIMS who want to kill idiots like you. republicans do NOT want to kill idiots like you.
But we know that there are LIBERALS who kill cops and destroy properties. Republicans do NOT do this. MUSLIMS want to kill cops. Some LIBERALS do this.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2015, 08:37 PM
(18-09-2015 08:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  Republicans do not want to practice Deuteronomy 22:28-29. So, you are wrong.
Republicans do not hang or kill people. This is what MUSLIMS do. So, don't even compare Republicans with those MUSLIMS.
Republicans hold their guns to defend themselves form those who want to kill them. MUSLIMS hold their guns to kill those who do not accept their faith. MUSLIMS who want to kill idiots like you. republicans do NOT want to kill idiots like you.
But we know that there are LIBERALS who kill cops and destroy properties. Republicans do NOT do this. MUSLIMS want to kill cops. Some LIBERALS do this.

I can't say what anyone will definately do in the future, but according to their own words, some republican presidential candidates think this country should be run as a christian nation.
How far they are willing to go with gods law is anyone's guess and I'm not willing to find out.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
18-09-2015, 09:21 PM
For the moment, this is part of Alla's sig ...

(18-09-2015 03:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  THEY DON'T LET ME TO EDIT MY POSTS

Who are these "they"? We should all be allowed to edit our posts here. Actually, we are. Where are you getting this nonsense notion that you're not allowed to edit your posts? That's just crazy!

What I'm saying is - edit away! Thumbsup

And now back to our regularly scheduled program/discussion. I might edit this thing later' Who knows? We'll see. Drinking Beverage
18-09-2015, 09:33 PM
Do republicans fuck goats?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
18-09-2015, 09:43 PM
(18-09-2015 09:21 PM)TheBear Wrote:  For the moment, this is part of Alla's sig ...

(18-09-2015 03:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  THEY DON'T LET ME TO EDIT MY POSTS

Who are these "they"? We should all be allowed to edit our posts here. Actually, we are. Where are you getting this nonsense notion that you're not allowed to edit your posts? That's just crazy!

What I'm saying is - edit away! Thumbsup

And now back to our regularly scheduled program/discussion. I might edit this thing later' Who knows? We'll see. Drinking Beverage

She may have lost the ablity to edit her posts when she got shitstained.Big Grin
18-09-2015, 09:47 PM
(18-09-2015 08:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  Republicans do not want to practice Deuteronomy 22:28-29. So, you are wrong.

You can't even argue some of these arguments AT ALL.. this isn't a "no true Scotsman" territory where you can proclaim there is such a thing as a true republican. If you are signed up to the party you are a republican.. and sorry Republicans kill people.. as does anyone of any distinct group at some point. Even pacifists have killed people.

Yes also Republicans have killed cops and destroyed property a whole plenty of times. This is just fundamental blindness that isn't even excusable to be some misinformed view. It's just US vs THEM excessive instincts taken to an irrational extreme in your brain. Please get some more help from people who want to help people with reasonable measures.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
19-09-2015, 06:51 AM
(18-09-2015 09:33 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Do republicans fuck goats?

Only if there's no sheep available...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-09-2015, 11:02 AM

No? Maybe not.

But if they can over look, or sweep under the rug that portion Then way not...

Leviticus 20:13
13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

This is the example of Cherry picking. They over look the parts about being bound to your rapist. Or wearing different cloths. Or planting two different crops next to each other. How can a person us this archaic book for a political campaign?

What is the extent that people are willing to go when they feel "God" is on there side? And the only way is with the "textbook".

They're willing to over look civil, and constitutional rights. And that is what happens in middle eastern countries. If you would like to see other examples of Biblical laws outside of Muslims I direct your attention to The Spanish Inquisistion and the Holy Crusades.

(18-09-2015 08:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  Republicans do not hang or kill people. This is what MUSLIMS do. So, don't even compare Republicans with those MUSLIMS.

There are Muslims that don't. There are many other religions in the middle east then just Muslims. Sunnism, Shilsm, Ibadism, Wahhabism, Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrainism, Druze, Yezidi, Hinduism and a number of smaller one.

You coming at this just as I would have expected. You yell and rant with no supporting facts to your opinion.

Republicans hold their guns to defend themselves form those who want to kill them. MUSLIMS hold their guns to kill those who do not accept their faith. [/quote

Defend themselves from what? Home intruders? What do you need a semi or fully automatic gun for that? If you haven't been paying attention the majority of the middle east is in constant war. Every country killing each other of regional rights and religious differences.

Now, I don't have a problem with guns. I think people should have the right to carry a weapon. But fully automatics are over kill.

(18-09-2015 08:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  MUSLIMS who want to kill idiots like you. republicans do NOT want to kill idiots like you. But we know that there are LIBERALS who kill cops and destroy properties. Republicans do NOT do this. MUSLIMS want to kill cops. Some LIBERALS do this.

Now Alla you don't need to get all pouty. And resort to name calling.
[Image: pouting-little-girl-istock_000006840535x....jpg?w=200]

If you can support your clams i'll listen. But if your just going to scream and shout like a little girl i'm going to treat you like a little girl.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
19-09-2015, 11:24 AM
(19-09-2015 11:02 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Now Alla you don't need to get all pouty. And resort to name calling.
[Image: pouting-little-girl-istock_000006840535x....jpg?w=200]

Did Alla say "idiot" before or after you just happened to put pictures that basically mean in context "Allah is being a whiny little over-grown child for not agreeing with me"?

Both sides do have loons who display double standards in America. It's a fact.
19-09-2015, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2015 12:01 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Double standard 1: Patting one religion on the back and saying "discriminated group," but turning around and breaking one's own 'no no' conversation rules right onto another religious group. (Them being a majority doesn't excuse it.)

Double standard 2: Same thing as 1 but with ethnic groups. (I've noticed the same, exact pattern here.)

I've seen this a lot, and prefer to call myself neither R or D. Both sides have office people who get way too much credit for an R or D word. The way either group treat labels does look quite alike to me.

Drinking Beverage
I'd like to see which side pulled up the history of dead people long gone the most.
Big Grin