The Middle East. A Republicans wet dream.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: The Middle East. A Republicans wet dream.
(19-09-2015 11:24 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 11:02 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Now Alla you don't need to get all pouty. And resort to name calling.
[Image: pouting-little-girl-istock_000006840535x....jpg?w=200]

Did Alla say "idiot" before or after you just happened to put pictures that basically mean in context "Allah is being a whiny little over-grown child for not agreeing with me"?

Both sides do have loons who display double standards in America. It's a fact.

Alla and I have a short history. Our original conversations started civilly for the most part. But due to her resent comments

(11-09-2015 02:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  my ethical code says that it is OK to have sex with children.

(12-09-2015 12:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  I also think that those who disagree with my ethics are wrong. They must be Mormons or something like that. Nobody can tell me what is ethical or moral. I can only be forced to accept somebody's(society) ethics
To have sex with children is not immoral thing to do. Nobody can preach me morality. Nobody.

All respect has been thrown out. I'm talking down to her because as you've read she resorts to childish antics in hopes to prove her point.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
19-09-2015, 12:24 PM
(19-09-2015 11:43 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Double standard 1: Patting one religion on the back and saying "discriminated group," but turning around and breaking one's own 'no no' conversation rules right onto another religious group. (Them being a majority doesn't excuse it.)

Double standard 2: Same thing as 1 but with ethnic groups. (I've noticed the same, exact pattern here by the left especially.)

I've seen this a lot, and prefer to call myself neither R or D. Both sides have office people who get way too much credit for an R or D word. The way either group treat labels does look quite alike to me.

Drinking Beverage
I'd like to see which side pulled up the history of dead people long gone the most.
Big Grin

I'm in the same boat as you. I lay no clam to being R or D There have been a couple of R leaders I would have voted for. McCain Or Ron Paul. And if I don't like ether side I don't vote.

But I don't hear D changing get the gays out of the military at elections. Or Liberals clamming competitors are Commie Muslim?

My parent's are Republican's and obviously I don't think they would go to these extremes nor would they condone it. But the voices that speak the loudest are the ones that are heard. My opinion as demonstrated in my opening statement is an attack on the "meme" Republican.

The Glen Becks, Bill O'Rileys, Donald Trumps, Michele Bachmann's.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
19-09-2015, 01:36 PM
(18-09-2015 08:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  I can't say what anyone will definately do in the future, but according to their own words, some republican presidential candidates think this country should be run as a christian nation.
How far they are willing to go with gods law is anyone's guess and I'm not willing to find out.
I think that every person even an atheist can appreciate Christian such as be kind to others, love thy neighbor, help poor, be more compassionate.
I don't know how far some Republican presidential candidates are willing to go but I HOPE that not too far.
If all people agree on those values I mentioned above then they(some candidates) shouldn't go more far than that.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
19-09-2015, 01:39 PM
I can not edit my posts I have to repeat my response with some corrections:

I think that every person even an atheist can appreciate such Christian values as: be kind to others, love thy neighbor, help poor, be more compassionate.
I don't know how far some Republican presidential candidates are willing to go but I HOPE that not too far.
If all people agree on those values I mentioned above then they(some candidates) shouldn't go more far than that.

19-09-2015, 01:45 PM
(19-09-2015 01:39 PM)Alla Wrote:  I can not edit my posts I have to repeat my response with some corrections:

You edited your post to add a colon where one wasn't necessary? You so silly. Big Grin

#sigh
19-09-2015, 01:52 PM
(19-09-2015 11:02 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 08:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  Republicans do not want to practice Deuteronomy 22:28-29. So, you are wrong.

No? Maybe not.

But if they can over look, or sweep under the rug that portion Then way not...

Leviticus 20:13
13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

This is the example of Cherry picking. They over look the parts about being bound to your rapist. Or wearing different cloths. Or planting two different crops next to each other. How can a person us this archaic book for a political campaign?

What is the extent that people are willing to go when they feel "God" is on there side? And the only way is with the "textbook".

They're willing to over look civil, and constitutional rights. And that is what happens in middle eastern countries. If you would like to see other examples of Biblical laws outside of Muslims I direct your attention to The Spanish Inquisistion and the Holy Crusades.

(18-09-2015 08:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  Republicans do not hang or kill people. This is what MUSLIMS do. So, don't even compare Republicans with those MUSLIMS.

There are Muslims that don't. There are many other religions in the middle east then just Muslims. Sunnism, Shilsm, Ibadism, Wahhabism, Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrainism, Druze, Yezidi, Hinduism and a number of smaller one.

You coming at this just as I would have expected. You yell and rant with no supporting facts to your opinion.

Republicans hold their guns to defend themselves form those who want to kill them. MUSLIMS hold their guns to kill those who do not accept their faith. [/quote

Defend themselves from what? Home intruders? What do you need a semi or fully automatic gun for that? If you haven't been paying attention the majority of the middle east is in constant war. Every country killing each other of regional rights and religious differences.

Now, I don't have a problem with guns. I think people should have the right to carry a weapon. But fully automatics are over kill.

(18-09-2015 08:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  MUSLIMS who want to kill idiots like you. republicans do NOT want to kill idiots like you. But we know that there are LIBERALS who kill cops and destroy properties. Republicans do NOT do this. MUSLIMS want to kill cops. Some LIBERALS do this.

Now Alla you don't need to get all pouty. And resort to name calling.
[Image: pouting-little-girl-istock_000006840535x....jpg?w=200]

If you can support your clams i'll listen. But if your just going to scream and shout like a little girl i'm going to treat you like a little girl.
Republicans do not practice Lev 20:13. They do NOT practice this law which was giving long time ago to ancient house of Israel. MUSLIMS practice this law.
MUSLIMS kill gays, they make them jump from the top of the buildings, they burn them alive and they crucify them. ISIS are MUSLIMS.
So, don't compare Republicans and MUSLIMS on this point.
DEMOCRAT Kim Davis doesn't want to kill gays.
I need my guns to PROTECT myself. If a bad guy comes to my house to attack me he will kill me before cops get here. MUSLIMS(ISIS) need their guns to kill you and me simply because we are not MUSLIMS.
So, to compare Republicans with MUSLIM terrorists is wrong. Only people who are blinded by their own ideology would say this.
Are there some right wing nuts? Yes, there are. There are also left wing nuts who kill cops and this is what ISLAMIC terrorists do; and burn buildings and this is what ISLAMIC terrorists do ( they burn/destroy our buildings(9/11)

19-09-2015, 01:58 PM
(19-09-2015 01:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 01:39 PM)Alla Wrote:  I can not edit my posts I have to repeat my response with some corrections:

You edited your post to add a colon where one wasn't necessary? You so silly. Big Grin

I had to add one word "values"

19-09-2015, 09:26 PM
(19-09-2015 01:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  Republicans do not practice Lev 20:13. They do NOT practice this law which was giving long time ago to ancient house of Israel.

I'm sure we both happily agree they don't. But it is something that is prevocted or implide in conversations.

I'm actually very happy to hear you say this Alla. That you understand that these laws from this book are obsolete. Created without divine guidece. But by man.

(19-09-2015 01:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  MUSLIMS practice this law.
MUSLIMS kill gays, they make them jump from the top of the buildings, they burn them alive and they crucify them. ISIS are MUSLIMS.
I can not say every Muslim carries this out. Just like you would say to me not every republican acts and thinks like the meme i presented.

We stand on common ground here Alla. Very briefly but I think we can both look at this portion of the world and see the cruelty that is enforced in this region. And say we don't want this. We don't want a military state, we would prefer people have equal rights.

I'm going to ask something of you. I posted a link to the skeptics annotated bible. Linked to the Quran portion. Read it. Even if it's just a brease threw.

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/index.htm

(19-09-2015 01:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  DEMOCRAT Kim Davis doesn't want to kill gays.

I don't know what Kim Davis thoughts are out side of the media coverage. But what she doesn't want is them to have equal civil rights.

I did some fact checking at that turns out to be true. I didn't realize Kim Davis was elected as a Democrat. Interesting.

I also find it interesting that I haven't heard from that party running to her side. Just Mick Huckabee® and Donald Trump ®

(19-09-2015 01:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  I need my guns to PROTECT myself. If a bad guy comes to my house to attack me he will kill me before cops get here.

Not to get to personal.

Have you ever had a home invaidor? What sort of Gun to you own? I don't own any but I have been looking into get a pump-action shot gun. Mostly because I think the sound would be more then enough to scare someone off.

But a stand hand gun would surface. Maybe a Beretta.

I live in a safe area so it's not really needed.

But this also presents it self. If you felt that your home, city, country was being invaded. You would defend it wouldn't you? The Middle east has gone threw thousands of face lifts in the last few thousand years. In most reacet years, Desert Storm, WW2 and WW1. Briten force many none corroperationg bands of "muslims" to live in set up regions.

(19-09-2015 01:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  MUSLIMS(ISIS) need their guns to kill you and me simply because we are not MUSLIMS.
So, to compare Republicans with MUSLIM terrorists is wrong. Only people who are blinded by their own ideology would say this.

Muslims don't want... well ok maybe they do because i'm an Atheist. But that's besides the point. The don't know who I am personally, so their not gunning for me.

(19-09-2015 01:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  Are there some right wing nuts? Yes, there are. There are also left wing nuts who kill cops and this is what ISLAMIC terrorists do; and burn buildings and this is what ISLAMIC terrorists do ( they burn/destroy our buildings(9/11)

Ok. I think I see your point.

I think you know my stance on this who thing Allah.

I would prefer their be no religions that would brain wash, indoctrinate, or enforce there beliefs upon others. But I was born and raised an American. I believe in the structure of the constitution and our government. Is it perfect, no. But can we improve upon it yes. But it will not be with any "holy" text. It will be with groups of people discussion what is best for the society. You said yourself that no one practices, Deuteronomy, and Leviticus. So good let's cut that out of the bible it's not need. Heck let's throw out the whole thing while we're at it. Let's act as people before we try to act as devine champions.

I would like to see this country move forward not back. I don't want another Spain Inquisition. I don't what the terrine of ISIS. However people have the right to practice their beliefs.

First Amendment
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Separation of Church and State. Kim Davis weather she is a (D) or an ® doesn't have the right to act the way she dose. She's breaking the constitutions of the office she's reserving payment from. If she wishes to practice her religion in the manner that she dose. She needs to stay at church.

19-09-2015, 09:42 PM
(19-09-2015 09:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 01:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  Republicans do not practice Lev 20:13. They do NOT practice this law which was giving long time ago to ancient house of Israel.

I'm sure we both happily agree they don't. But it is something that is prevocted or implide in conversations.

I'm actually very happy to hear you say this Alla. That you understand that these laws from this book are obsolete. Created without divine guidece. But by man.
I actually believe that this law was given by God for a reason and only to house of Israel(house of Jacob). He didn't give laws of Moses to Muslims or to Gentiles(including many, many Christians).
(19-09-2015 09:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  we would prefer people have equal rights.
Yes, I more than agree.
to be continued...

19-09-2015, 10:08 PM
(19-09-2015 01:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  DEMOCRAT Kim Davis doesn't want to kill gays.
I don't know what Kim Davis thoughts are out side of the media coverage. But what she doesn't want is them to have equal civil rights.
Did she say that she doesn't want them to have equal rights? or do you think that she thinks this?
According to what her lawyer says she doesn't want her name on the licenses. If this all about her conscience and not about not wanting equal rights for gays then you and I can not judge her conscience. But we can judge her actions. Her actions are wrong. We both agree on that.
(19-09-2015 09:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I did some fact checking at that turns out to be true. I didn't realize Kim Davis was elected as a Democrat. Interesting.
To tell you the truth I was surprised myself. I thought she was some kind of right wing nut.
(19-09-2015 09:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I also find it interesting that I haven't heard from that party running to her side. Just Mick Huckabee® and Donald Trump ®
Mike Huckabee. It is true. Party is not on her side. But people who elected her what do they say? Do they agree with her? Are they on her side? Are they mostly Democrats or mostly Republicans?
(19-09-2015 01:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  I need my guns to PROTECT myself. If a bad guy comes to my house to attack me he will kill me before cops get here.
Not to get to personal.
Have you ever had a home invaidor?
No, I didn't not. But I have to be prepared. The same with food storage. You know this Church thing, to be ready for rainy days and I can help those who are not prepared.
(19-09-2015 09:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  What sort of Gun to you own?
I have more than one. I have those guns that many Democrats want to ban. I have quite a collection.
(19-09-2015 09:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I don't own any but I have been looking into get a pump-action shot gun. Mostly because I think the sound would be more then enough to scare someone off.
(19-09-2015 09:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  But a stand hand gun would surface. Maybe a Beretta.
Beretta is good. I have this one, too.
(19-09-2015 09:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I live in a safe area so it's not really needed.
It's up to you. In my area almost everybody has guns and concealed weapons.
If you someone doesn't want to have a gun it is fine with me.
(19-09-2015 01:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  MUSLIMS(ISIS) need their guns to kill you and me simply because we are not MUSLIMS.
Muslims don't want... well ok maybe they do because i'm an Atheist. But that's besides the point. The don't know who I am personally, so their not gunning for me.
I can agree with that. But they would if they had a chance.
(19-09-2015 09:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I would prefer their be no religions that would brain wash, indoctrinate, or enforce there beliefs upon others.
I agree with you. No religion has to be forced on others.
(19-09-2015 09:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  But I was born and raised an American. I believe in the structure of the constitution and our government.
I am American citizen, born in Ukraine and I believe the same thing you believe.
(19-09-2015 09:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Is it perfect, no. But can we improve upon it yes.
I agree.
(19-09-2015 09:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  But it will not be with any "holy" text. It will be with groups of people discussion what is best for the society.
I agree.
(19-09-2015 09:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  You said yourself that no one practices, Deuteronomy, and Leviticus. So good let's cut that out of the bible it's not need.
We may keep just to know how God was dealing with ancient house of Israel. But we don't apply laws that were NOT given to us in 21st century.
(19-09-2015 09:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Heck let's throw out the whole thing while we're at it. Let's act as people before we try to act as devine champions.
I would like to see this country move forward not back. I don't want another Spain Inquisition. I don't what the terrine of ISIS. However people have the right to practice their beliefs.
Again, I agree. And I don't hate to agree with you. I am glad we can agree on something.
(19-09-2015 09:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  First Amendment
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Separation of Church and State. Kim Davis weather she is a (D) or an ® doesn't have the right to act the way she dose. She's breaking the constitutions of the office she's reserving payment from. If she wishes to practice her religion in the manner that she dose. She needs to stay at church.
AMEN Smile