The Middle East. A Republicans wet dream.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: The Middle East. A Republicans wet dream.
I made some errors in my last post, I can't edit them. Sorry.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2015, 01:37 AM
(19-09-2015 01:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  I think that every person even an atheist can appreciate Christian such as be kind to others, love thy neighbor, help poor, be more compassionate.
I don't know how far some Republican presidential candidates are willing to go but I HOPE that not too far.
If all people agree on those values I mentioned above then they(some candidates) shouldn't go more far than that.

That is NOT the xian way. The xian way is to KILL all others who do not believe. Read some history, oh and the bible. Because I know you have not.

2nd John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
2nd John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
2nd John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-09-2015, 08:42 AM
(20-09-2015 01:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 01:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  I think that every person even an atheist can appreciate Christian such as be kind to others, love thy neighbor, help poor, be more compassionate.
I don't know how far some Republican presidential candidates are willing to go but I HOPE that not too far.
If all people agree on those values I mentioned above then they(some candidates) shouldn't go more far than that.

That is NOT the xian way. The xian way is to KILL all others who do not believe. Read some history, oh and the bible. Because I know you have not.

2nd John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
2nd John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
2nd John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
I know you read your Bible and I also know you don't understand many parts of your Bible. That is why you are not a priest.
Those verses do not teach: do not love thy neighbor, do not be compassionate, do not help poor
Those verses say only one thing: if somebody knocks on my door to preach the doctrine that is not of God(for example Jehovah's Witnesses) I will decline to listen to their doctrine and for this reason I won't let them to come in and preach.
But I will be kind to them. I will even let them to come in to have some food with me. I will always help my neighbor Jehovah's Witness if he/she needs my help.
Banjo, I haven't read the Bible but I understand it better than you do. Tongue

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
20-09-2015, 08:49 AM
Hey I passed the test. I had to be qualified. I simply never believed. You're full of shit. I have even left my full name here.

You told me directly you read the bible. I knew you had not. You got caught lying.

Deal with it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
22-09-2015, 04:03 PM
(19-09-2015 10:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  Did she say that she doesn't want them to have equal rights? or do you think that she thinks this?
According to what her lawyer says she doesn't want her name on the licenses. If this all about her conscience and not about not wanting equal rights for gays then you and I can not judge her conscience. But we can judge her actions. Her actions are wrong. We both agree on that.

No she's made it quiet clear she doesn't want them having equal rights.

If you remember a past conversation we had about say things without saying the exact words.

(19-09-2015 10:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  Mike Huckabee. It is true. Party is not on her side. But people who elected her what do they say? Do they agree with her? Are they on her side? Are they mostly Democrats or mostly Republicans?

Let's find out.

Donald Trump

Ann Coulter (2:30 on her views on Gay Marragie.)

Michele Bachmann

It's not hard to find just type in a specific Republican member then Gay Marriage and you'll get their view.

(19-09-2015 10:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  No, I didn't not. But I have to be prepared. The same with food storage. You know this Church thing, to be ready for rainy days and I can help those who are not prepared.

Well that's good to hear.

What church thing? Do you mean like a dooms day prepper?
(19-09-2015 09:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  What sort of Gun to you own?
I have more than one. I have those guns that many Democrats want to ban. I have quite a collection. [/quote]

Democrats don't want your guns. There are people that want tighter restraints. Like preventing people that have mental issuse, or prior murder charges to to have them. Or military grade weponty isn't really needed for a home invador.

(19-09-2015 10:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  We may keep just to know how God was dealing with ancient house of Israel. But we don't apply laws that were NOT given to us in 21st century.

Yes. This is right. But these are the laws that are brought up again in the new testament.

Matthew 5:17
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

(19-09-2015 10:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  Again, I agree. And I don't hate to agree with you. I am glad we can agree on something.

So long as an understanding can be reached. You've built quiet a rapport for yourself here. You take aggressive stances on your position. As long as it can be well explained your opinion is welcomed.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin