The Mighty Boosh

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2015, 08:39 AM
The Mighty Boosh
Any fans in here?

If you have never ventured into the strange world of The Mighty Boosh, please do yourself a favor and watch these segments of two of their best episodes that are probably responsible for most of their fans:

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Octapulse's post
09-09-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: The Mighty Boosh
First thing of I ever saw of them was The Legend of Old Greg. Then Adult Swim started playing the show and I realised that was really one of the few good episodes. Mostly they are weird rather than funny and not in a good way. It's too bad the rest of their shows could not live up to Old Greg.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2015, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2015 10:11 AM by ClydeLee.)
I liked the show and some other things some of those folks have done. That reminds me of some other British show I wanted to watch once, ah i recall now it was Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

My brother absolutely loves the Might Boosh, he and his wife found it to be quite hysterical more than I did. I liked it too but never saw all the episodes, just scattered bits. I think I liked random times I saw of the zoo era the most.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
09-09-2015, 12:25 PM
TMB was great. I also love The IT crowd, that followed it. Black books, Father Ted, and who could forget A bit of Fry and Laurie?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
09-09-2015, 04:43 PM
(09-09-2015 10:04 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I liked the show and some other things some of those folks have done. That reminds me of some other British show I wanted to watch once, ah i recall now it was Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

My brother absolutely loves the Might Boosh, he and his wife found it to be quite hysterical more than I did. I liked it too but never saw all the episodes, just scattered bits. I think I liked random times I saw of the zoo era the most.

The Mighty Boosh was great. Garth Marenghi's Darkplace was hilarious.

[Image: VTnp9nu.jpg]

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 4 users Like Marozz's post
09-09-2015, 07:08 PM
Yessssssss Old Gregg is hilarious, comedy gold.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
10-09-2015, 09:32 PM
Love the mighty boosh! Own all seasons and watch them frequently...
[+] 2 users Like Jacob_Harz's post
14-09-2015, 03:27 AM
Je suis Vieux Greg.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
14-09-2015, 03:32 AM
I know people in the UK who still watch television. They tell me about these things.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post