The Moon Is Still Not Real

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2014, 08:13 PM
Video The Moon Is Still Not Real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qd93C0s...E4pudI9STA
Dave J is still convinced that not only is the moon a projection, but so are all the stars and planets in the sky, so in this video I debunk his nonsense.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mage The Entertainer's post
07-12-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: The Moon Is Still Not Real
What kind of bat shit crazy is that? Some people really shouldn't have access to the internet without a minimum level of common sense.
[+] 1 user Likes Jacky Man's post
07-12-2014, 10:09 PM
I gave my daughter her first telescope for her birthday this weekend and we spent an hour looking at the moon and the stars tonight. She's gonna be heartbroken when I tell her the moon was fake this whole time...

Really though, I couldn't finish your video. Not because of you or the quality of what you made, but because if I sat through another second of his clips I was going to strangle myself with my cell phone charger cord. I'm glad someone has the patience to respond to those idiots.

"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."
- Isaac Newton
[+] 2 users Like Scott E's post
07-12-2014, 10:15 PM
Ok, that shouldn't require a response beyond

"You're crazy bub" preferably with a half cigar in your mouth and awesome lambchop sideburns

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
07-12-2014, 10:15 PM
(07-12-2014 09:29 PM)Jacky Man Wrote:  What kind of bat shit crazy is that? Some people really shouldn't have access to the internet without a minimum level of common sense.

You'd think there'd be nothing to debunk past simply saying that this guy's plain batshit crazy. Then you find Operation Dateline Dig.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
07-12-2014, 10:19 PM
(07-12-2014 10:15 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  You'd think there'd be nothing to debunk past simply saying that this guy's plain batshit crazy. Then you find Operation Dateline Dig.

[Image: 141381497743.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-12-2014, 10:48 PM
People who deny that the moon and stars are real are even bigger fucking morons than creationists. They are the epitome of retardation.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
07-12-2014, 10:57 PM
(07-12-2014 10:15 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 09:29 PM)Jacky Man Wrote:  What kind of bat shit crazy is that? Some people really shouldn't have access to the internet without a minimum level of common sense.

You'd think there'd be nothing to debunk past simply saying that this guy's plain batshit crazy. Then you find Operation Dateline Dig.

Wow, judging by the typos, I'm going to hope it's because he was laughing while he was typing that drivel.
Call me an optimist. Facepalm
07-12-2014, 11:00 PM
(07-12-2014 10:15 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  

and your point is? The video already presented a valid counter-argument. I do hope you watch the video before you start to troll people.
07-12-2014, 11:06 PM
(07-12-2014 11:00 PM)Jacky Man Wrote:  And your point is? The video already presented a valid counter-argument. I do hope you watch the video before you start to troll people.

*Holds up hand*

I don't think people are even proposing 'counter arguments' to a holographic Moon.

Because it is so, ridiculously far way out in left field... it's effectively in another state. Tongue

Much cheers to all.