The Moon Is Still Not Real

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2014, 07:30 AM
RE: The Moon Is Still Not Real
(07-12-2014 11:00 PM)Jacky Man Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 10:15 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  You'd think there'd be nothing to debunk past simply saying that this guy's plain batshit crazy. Then you find Operation Dateline Dig.

and your point is? The video already presented a valid counter-argument. I do hope you watch the video before you start to troll people.

Are you Dave J? Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Machias's post
08-12-2014, 09:08 AM
(07-12-2014 11:06 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 11:00 PM)Jacky Man Wrote:  And your point is? The video already presented a valid counter-argument. I do hope you watch the video before you start to troll people.

*Holds up hand*

I don't think people are even proposing 'counter arguments' to a holographic Moon.

Because it is so, ridiculously far way out in left field... it's effectively in another state. Tongue

Yes, holographic moon and star is so batshit crazy to the point make me wonder about the state of mind of some people in this world. What is worse is that some people would believe it.
08-12-2014, 09:25 AM
I think Dave is a poe. I would't waste the time.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-12-2014, 09:56 AM
I think some people just take great pleasure in muddying the waters, and spreading confusion... Not everyone is as analytical and skeptical as we are.

Kids are especially vulnerable to this sort of thing.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2014, 03:27 PM
(07-12-2014 11:00 PM)Jacky Man Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 10:15 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  You'd think there'd be nothing to debunk past simply saying that this guy's plain batshit crazy. Then you find Operation Dateline Dig.

and your point is? The video already presented a valid counter-argument. I do hope you watch the video before you start to troll people.

I was merely pointing out that, while incredible claims require incredible evidence, imbecilic claims require no refutation. Mage did a good job with his video but I wouldn't have spent the time. You just point and laugh and tell them to call NASA and warn them not to fly their spacecraft over the edge of the world.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
08-12-2014, 03:43 PM
Well, Jesus Christ. Now you're telling me the moon isn't real, it's a hologram?

Aw, man. What am I gonna do because this guy says the Earth is hollow and it's THE BIGGEST COVERUP EVER! Unsure

Hologram moon, hollow earth? Next you're gonna tell me there's no god. Sadcryface

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
08-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Why do idiots like this exist? Why does it have to be in america? Weeping

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-12-2014, 07:35 AM
(08-12-2014 03:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, Jesus Christ. Now you're telling me the moon isn't real, it's a hologram?

Aw, man. What am I gonna do because this guy says the Earth is hollow and it's THE BIGGEST COVERUP EVER! Unsure

Hologram moon, hollow earth? Next you're gonna tell me there's no god. Sadcryface

I think the guy who make the video think "journey to the centre of the earth" is telling us something .....
12-12-2014, 10:03 PM
(07-12-2014 11:06 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 11:00 PM)Jacky Man Wrote:  And your point is? The video already presented a valid counter-argument. I do hope you watch the video before you start to troll people.

*Holds up hand*

I don't think people are even proposing 'counter arguments' to a holographic Moon.

Because it is so, ridiculously far way out in left field... it's effectively in another state. Tongue

Much cheers to all.

The only real reason I responded to his video in the first place is because of how many people on his channel agree with him. I figure if I can make just 1 in the 1000+ idiots that watch his videos stop being an idiot then I've done my good deed for the day Angel
12-12-2014, 10:50 PM
^You're a better man than I am.

(08-12-2014 03:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

You know what always supports an amazingly convincing argument? Not being able to get somebody to read your script without laughing.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.