The Most Absurdly Difficult Video Games Ever!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2012, 07:59 AM
RE: The Most Absurdly Difficult Video Games Ever!
(18-12-2012 06:47 AM)Filox Wrote:  Why don't you people get yourself an emulator on your PC and then you can save your game progress, for all those older games, NES and similar stuff...

Big Grin
This is true. There is many games I always struggled to beat on console, even going back in late teens so it wasn't just playing as a child... but when I put them in emulators, I could beat them.. by saving step by step basically.

ComicZone for Genesis was one of those games. I had the same issue with Battletoads and Double Dragon/Battle toads!

The hardest one I may of ever played was Wolverine's Revenge for Genesis/snes? Many of those generation comic book games were both extremely hard and fun. That one was the toughest I had.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2012, 08:40 AM
(18-12-2012 07:53 AM)bemore Wrote:  This achievement was tough Censored

1000 gamerpoints on CoD4.

That bit was hard but not the hardest.
The hardest in CoD4 by far was a certain bit in the missile silo deactivating mission thingy.
There was a hall way, and doing that hallway on the hardest difficulty was fucking hard as shit and took me so fucking long. Much frustration was to be had.
The problem was that the checkpoint was wayyyyyy on the other side of the hall way and around a corner.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
18-12-2012, 09:11 AM
It is clear none of you have played "I Wanna Be the Guy". Drinking Beverage Download it free and try to beat it. I dare you.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
18-12-2012, 09:17 AM
Shit son! I totally forgot about I Wanna Be The Guy. I am completely hopeless at it, but I do love it. I haven't played it in ages though... I think it is time to fix that.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
18-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Space Invaders. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
18-12-2012, 07:35 PM
whatever the name of the game is on my new phone, hard as shit.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
18-12-2012, 07:56 PM
The World's Hardest Game

The World's Hardest Game 2

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
18-12-2012, 08:09 PM
(18-12-2012 09:11 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  It is clear none of you have played "I Wanna Be the Guy". Drinking Beverage Download it free and try to beat it. I dare you.
I've played it...fucking easy as pie.

and by easy as pie, I mean yet another impossible game. I was coming here to post it Wink

Also, Megaman...the original game. Megaman 2 is pretty damn hard too. I'm in the process of beating Megaman 4, which is time consuming, sometimes frustrating, but it isn't impossible. It's also my favorite Megaman.

20-12-2012, 10:35 AM
(18-12-2012 08:09 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(18-12-2012 09:11 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  It is clear none of you have played "I Wanna Be the Guy". Drinking Beverage Download it free and try to beat it. I dare you.
I've played it...fucking easy as pie.

and by easy as pie, I mean yet another impossible game. I was coming here to post it Wink

Also, Megaman...the original game. Megaman 2 is pretty damn hard too. I'm in the process of beating Megaman 4, which is time consuming, sometimes frustrating, but it isn't impossible. It's also my favorite Megaman.
Video or it didn't happen.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
20-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Atari Pitfall.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is your favourite video game soundtrack? darryshan 16 232 04-07-2014 11:18 PM
Last Post: Lunda
  If you could be any video game character. itsFerdinand 70 2,794 01-07-2014 04:04 AM
Last Post: Ferdinand
  Suggest Puzzle games JaniceGalindo 9 135 30-06-2014 10:14 AM
Last Post: Roger_the_alien
  Difficult Games That Made You Scream! Elskidor 80 887 15-06-2014 12:12 AM
Last Post: Metazoa Zeke
  It's getting harder and harder to find good games. Help? undergroundp 42 971 10-06-2014 08:03 PM
Last Post: Tartarus Sauce
  Suggest some games to try. Sam 55 603 08-06-2014 05:35 AM
Last Post: Free Thought
  Funny Video Game pics vids etc Revenant77x 26 736 19-05-2014 03:05 AM
Last Post: MegaHentai