The Most Famous Atheist's (video)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2012, 11:02 AM
Video The Most Famous Atheist's (video)

I should redefine the tern "most famous" to "my favorite" but i won't
Inspiration is almost in abundance with these people.if you have any interest in any way with atheism, these are the people you should look to. The Atheist's that appear in this are :

Richard Dawkins
Ricky Gervais
Penn Jillette
Christopher Hitchens
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes theblankideas's post
17-05-2012, 11:05 AM
RE: The Most Famous Atheist's (video)
That apostrophe s thing annoy's me. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
17-05-2012, 11:10 AM
As for Jesus of Orlando... I remember one day being all depressed, thinking how my life sux and stuff, and I was walking to the store. Out in front of Dunkin Donuts, there was this guy on the job as a greeter as they just remodeled the place, and they had him suited up in a big puffy coffee cup. Big Grin

Being a crazy prophet in love with Gwyneth Paltrow - ain't the worst thing to be. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-05-2012, 11:27 AM
That's a nice tribute video. Smile Did you mask your voice for it? Your voice over sounds sped up.
17-05-2012, 11:30 AM
(17-05-2012 11:10 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  As for Jesus of Orlando... I remember one day being all depressed, thinking how my life sux and stuff, and I was walking to the store. Out in front of Dunkin Donuts, there was this guy on the job as a greeter as they just remodeled the place, and they had him suited up in a big puffy coffee cup. Big Grin

Being a crazy prophet in love with Gwyneth Paltrow - ain't the worst thing to be. Wink
I'd like to be a big puffy coffee cup! Smile (In fact... how do you know I'm not? Wink )

Seriously, I've contemplated having one of those jobs; standing outside all day, in a disguise, doing stupid shit, getting some exercise, getting attention and watching people.
Consider Now, I'm trying to figure out how that's any different than what I do.

At least there would be protection from the weather inside the costume. Blink I think it would be fun ... for a while.

The extra scratch might be the deciding factor which would cause me to relinquish such a prestigious position to a more worthy fellow citizen.
Still... I dream for a shot at puffy costume glory. Blush

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
17-05-2012, 11:34 AM
(17-05-2012 11:27 AM)kineo Wrote:  That's a nice tribute video. Smile Did you mask your voice for it? Your voice over sounds sped up.
thank you, and yes it is...in reality my voice is quite deep, but i like the effect the pitch change gives Big Grin
17-05-2012, 11:36 AM
(17-05-2012 11:10 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  As for Jesus of Orlando... I remember one day being all depressed, thinking how my life sux and stuff, and I was walking to the store. Out in front of Dunkin Donuts, there was this guy on the job as a greeter as they just remodeled the place, and they had him suited up in a big puffy coffee cup. Big Grin

thats pretty cool Big Grin
17-05-2012, 11:39 AM
(17-05-2012 11:34 AM)theblankideas Wrote:  
(17-05-2012 11:27 AM)kineo Wrote:  That's a nice tribute video. Smile Did you mask your voice for it? Your voice over sounds sped up.
thank you, and yes it is...in reality my voice is quite deep, but i like the effect the pitch change gives Big Grin
I'd be curious to hear how it sounds without the voice effect. Consider Honestly it was a little distracting for me and there's nothing wrong with having a deep voice.
17-05-2012, 11:51 AM
I know you didn't ask for CC but I'm gonna give it anyway, cause I do think this video is good.
Atheist's in the title is possessive and you want plural (Atheists). That'll make or break credibility in the video for some.

Also, the high voice is distracting. A regular voice (whether low or high) will be less distracting so the actual words can be focused on.

Also in you OP you forgot to mention Bill Smile

Loved it though, nice choice for video cuts and it was interesting Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
17-05-2012, 12:05 PM
(17-05-2012 11:51 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I know you didn't ask for CC but I'm gonna give it anyway, cause I do think this video is good.
Atheist's in the title is possessive and you want plural (Atheists). That'll make or break credibility in the video for some.

Also, the high voice is distracting. A regular voice (whether low or high) will be less distracting so the actual words can be focused on.

Also in you OP you forgot to mention Bill Smile

Loved it though, nice choice for video cuts and it was interesting Big Grin
ah poop!, i did forget bill, Thanks for the reminder Jane! . As for my Grammar, i am afraid whats in the the video at this point is stuck there, but i will change the title.

And the voice, well i think its a little strange and odd, but i like it and will probably stick with it Smile

i'm glad you liked the video and thank you for the comment Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes theblankideas's post