The Most Famous Atheist's (video)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2012, 12:24 PM
RE: The Most Famous Atheist's (video)
I finally got the video loaded so I could see it... server is kind to me for the moment.

I like this video! I've been thinking about doing my own "favorite non-Theists" video, so this is very inspiring. Smile

Toss that apostrophe and it's a winner. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
17-05-2012, 12:42 PM
(17-05-2012 12:24 PM)kim Wrote:  I finally got the video loaded so I could see it... server is kind to me for the moment.

I like this video! I've been thinking about doing my own "favorite non-Theists" video, so this is very inspiring. Smile

Toss that apostrophe and it's a winner. Thumbsup
thanks Big Grin
17-05-2012, 12:45 PM
(17-05-2012 11:30 AM)kim Wrote:  Still... I dream for a shot at puffy costume glory. Blush

You would make it work. This guy, he was just getting worked.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-05-2012, 12:49 PM
I generally agree with the sentiment that's come up in the thread thus far, TBI. This is a solid video, and I enjoyed it, but the voice is a tinge distracting. Your narration was good, but I have a feeling that your real voice would sound much better. Anyway, well done, and I hope to hear a normal-pitched video from you in the future! Wink

"If you wake up tomorrow morning thinking that saying a few Latin words over your pancakes is going to turn them into the body of Elvis Presley, you have lost your mind. But if you think, more or less, the same thing about a cracker and the body of Jesus, you're just a Catholic."
[+] 1 user Likes Questioning's post
17-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Can you put in a link? Embedding has been disabled, and for some reason the "watch on YouTube" link won't work.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
17-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Here's a link:

http://youtu.be/3nbuaxXaL3c
17-05-2012, 02:03 PM
(17-05-2012 01:29 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Can you put in a link? Embedding has been disabled, and for some reason the "watch on YouTube" link won't work.
ye, YouTube is being silly. they're having a fit because they matched footage from a copyright source. Of cousre i am using all these clips under "Fair Use" laws and i hope to fix that