The Muslim Conspiracy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: The Muslim Conspiracy.
(20-01-2016 06:25 PM)jabeady Wrote:  
(20-01-2016 05:56 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  So now I have to be fearless, and criticise Islam.
Well, I suppose this is important to *someone*.

It is important to everyone. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2016, 08:46 PM
(20-01-2016 06:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-01-2016 11:25 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  I have this sinking feeling in my stomach that after, doing some research, that muslims across europe are involved in a massive child sex slavery cover up.
So what do you guys think?

I think the Lord's Resistance Army and Joseph Kony are doing the exact same thing in the name of Jesus in Uganda, Sudan, And Congo. I'd also wager that >95% of the US public has never even heard of them. Christians can't be savages. That's just ridiculous.

Kony's been in hiding lately though, after his initial reign of murder, rape, and child enslavement. Ironically, we were actually able to more or less shred the LRA , and by we I mean local conventional forces with the help of trained and experienced psychopathic killers with a purpose, otherwise known as advisors Tongue

in any case, I agree that terrorism isn't just a Muslim issue. But I'll certainly pretend to jump onto the bandwagon if that's what it takes to garner the support, or at least the permission, necessary to go kill the goat fuckers, whatever their religion may be.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
21-01-2016, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2016 02:02 AM by fstratzero.)
I refined the idea that Islam is like a religion of war.

Once they show up and settle, they rape/enslave all females of the enemy to both to increase their own numbers. As well as having a dual effect of depriving the enemy of those same assets, and has psychological effect on the enemy.

In this type of crazy ass rape jihad they'll win because if the leaders run around avoiding the issue and hiding it all the time.

Or if the country destabilizes then that opens that country up for attack, from all the muslims all over europe. Which strategically speaking if each muslim bearing nation fell one at a time; it would make it easier for violent take over of european countries, or a domino effect collapse.

(optimism)The third thing that may happen is if this plan is carried out like a sloppy mess, it would be interesting to see how many muslims would fight along side peoples of their respective countries.

Then that would give everybody a chance to feel like they all share a mutual history.

A two or three generational death of all cultures, all religion, all science.

Shocking It's making sense now.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
21-01-2016, 02:07 AM
(20-01-2016 06:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-01-2016 11:25 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  I have this sinking feeling in my stomach that after, doing some research, that muslims across europe are involved in a massive child sex slavery cover up.
So what do you guys think?

I think the Lord's Resistance Army and Joseph Kony are doing the exact same thing in the name of Jesus in Uganda, Sudan, And Congo. I'd also wager that >95% of the US public has never even heard of them. Christians can't be savages. That's just ridiculous.

No wonder that director had a nervous break down, running around naked in the street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...GiR2TmeNYc

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
21-01-2016, 02:12 AM
(20-01-2016 02:03 PM)bemore Wrote:  Ive said many times recently that my leftist views have been ripped apart. Im not so liberal anymore with regards to refugees or Islam.

Islam is spreading around the world, history is repeating itself, im just waiting for the next Christian Crusade to fight back......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherha...on_scandal

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/c...rpose.html

It almost reminds of the invasion of the sea peoples that caused the bronze age collapse.

In fact when I saw them on boats I thought "Sea People!!!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Peoples

-Baron d'Holbach-
21-01-2016, 03:15 AM
Fuck religion!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-01-2016, 04:05 AM
(21-01-2016 03:15 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Fuck religion!

Don't get me wrong muslims also experincing the behaviour too.

It's a kind of crazy islam vs moderate islam.

-Baron d'Holbach-
21-01-2016, 04:11 AM
An Italian perspective:

Muslims in Italy explain to Italian women how they should dress to avoid rape

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=298_1452989629

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 1 user Likes Silly Deity's post
21-01-2016, 08:35 AM
(21-01-2016 04:11 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  An Italian perspective:

Muslims in Italy explain to Italian women how they should dress to avoid rape

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=298_1452989629

Well that's hardly new. Women are told all the time by men (and sometime women) how to dress «to avoid rape». The fringe groups of the MRA mouvement are basically repeating that like a mantra and many of their spokesmen like Roosh are atheist right wing libertarian. I found ironic how some extreme right group like the stormfront uses women rights to rally people against Muslim only to then spout sexist nonsense ten second latter. Hate and fear makes for strange bedfellow.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 4 users Like epronovost's post
21-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Paranoid delusions are not healthy, man.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post