The Muslim Conspiracy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2016, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2016 10:40 PM by fstratzero.)
RE: The Muslim Conspiracy.
Don't believe me....

Ex-muslim and an Islamic Scholar

The greatest uncovered migration.

BBC News, Western Europe Jewish migration to Israel at 'all-time high'

New York Post, The other refugees: Why Jews are leaving Europe

Breitbart, Exodus: Western Europe Jewish Migration to Israel Hits All-Time High

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35317479
http://nypost.com/2016/01/19/the-other-r...ng-europe/
http://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/201...time-high/

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2016, 10:44 PM
(22-01-2016 10:35 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Don't believe me....

Ex-muslim and an Islamic Scholar

The greatest uncovered migration.

BBC News, Western Europe Jewish migration to Israel at 'all-time high'

New York Post, The other refugees: Why Jews are leaving Europe

Breitbart, Exodus: Western Europe Jewish Migration to Israel Hits All-Time High

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35317479
http://nypost.com/2016/01/19/the-other-r...ng-europe/
http://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/201...time-high/

You've yet to move beyond connecting-the-phantasmal-dots "Beautiful Mind" style.

What are your claims?

What is your evidence?

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
22-01-2016, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2016 11:09 PM by fstratzero.)
You're right I need to compile all this in one cohesive conspiracy. Right now it's all too fragmented, and emotions lead to contradictory statements.

However trying not to rage at the child pimping and, rape cover ups in Germany Cologne, UK Rotherham, Birmingham, Montreal Canada, etc, is very difficult.

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
22-01-2016, 11:11 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-01-2016, 11:11 PM
(22-01-2016 11:05 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  You're right I need to compile all this in one cohesive conspiracy.

I await your results with baited breath.

Don't tie the tin-foil hat too tight, though. I'd hate for it to interfere with your amply demonstrated mind-reading abilities.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
22-01-2016, 11:18 PM
(22-01-2016 11:11 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 11:05 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  You're right I need to compile all this in one cohesive conspiracy.

Don't tie the tin-foil hat too tight, though. I'd hate for it to interfere with your amply demonstrated mind-reading abilities.

Now that I have all this info I'll probably have to make a new thread.

-Baron d'Holbach-
23-01-2016, 12:09 PM
(22-01-2016 11:18 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Now that I have all this info I'll probably have to make a new thread.

Will it be your own thoughts and arguments, or will it be walls of copied and pasted text, all of which even you haven't completely read?
23-01-2016, 12:20 PM
Me personally. I am not willing to say if its done on purpose through some grand scheme because I don't think it is. I don't think this even needs to be a conspiracy thread at all. As soon as you give it some sort of conspiracy title people automatically believe there is an agenda by hidden forces and who knows, they very well could be, although I highly doubt that anyone would ever know or be able to prove it either way, so its pointless in even going down that route and its pointless even thinking of it as a possibility.

I think a good reasoned, logical debate covering the spread of Islam across the planet would be better and the effects and consequences it has had. It can cover immigration and what is written with the Koran and the whole culture behind it.

Whilst I do not see it as a "boogeyman" I think a lot of people are too politically correct, which is in itself only part of conditioning of our society, there are real issues and real concerns that people have but are maybe too scared to speak out for fear being "racist" and "Anti-Islam"

You have westernised Islam, and you have middle eastern/african Islam and those two are massively different and need their own definitions and labels other than tying it under the same umbrella.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
23-01-2016, 12:42 PM
I haven't read all this because ... well, because I don't want to. Anytime I see a thread about how somehow one religion has a monopoly on some kind of criminal behavior, I just roll my eyes and move on. That said, there is no denying that 21st century Islam has problems at a scale that no other religion seems to have at this point in time, but to attribute one particular crime to Muslims only is ridiculous.

If you want to look for a religious rape conspiracy, maybe the place to focus is the Catholic Church. In fact, the Church is guilty of many of the things Muslims are getting accused of in this thread. Rape, child rape, child slavery, and a massive conspiracy to cover it all up.

There are a lot of Muslim groups out there doing some pretty horrific things but to pretend they are alone is just moronic. But, you know what a big difference is? When a Muslim is found out to have done these things and hides in a sovereign Muslim country that refuses to hand him over, we start dropping bombs on the guy and anyone near him. But, when a Catholic does it and runs and hides in the Vatican, we say "damn, the Vatican is an independent state with it's own sovereignty and laws. Guess we can't every bring that guy to justice. That's a damn shame."

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
23-01-2016, 04:46 PM
(22-01-2016 11:11 PM)cjlr Wrote:  

[Image: quote-the-clever-cat-eats-cheese-and-bre...-61777.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user