The NEW "Satanic" Atheist Symbol

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: The NEW "Satanic" Atheist Symbol
(21-07-2014 10:04 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  The new Atheist symbol is......Sauron?? O.o

What you would not like Sauron as the galactic ruler of atheism? If Atheists had Sauron on our side we could get shit done. Think about the upsides.

Also, I am finishing a Sauron silhouette as right now Tongue

Crazy you say?
Wouldn't a crazy man ask another man if he was crazy?! Hobo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2014, 10:08 AM
(21-07-2014 10:06 AM)Mr. Slave Wrote:  
(21-07-2014 10:04 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  The new Atheist symbol is......Sauron?? O.o

What you would not like Sauron as the galactic ruler of atheism? If Atheists had Sauron on our side we could get shit done. Think about the upsides.

No I dont want him ruling! He's bad! If I have to go on a ring quest soon Slave I'm gonna give you a proper hobbit smackdown Wink
21-07-2014, 10:10 AM
(21-07-2014 10:08 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(21-07-2014 10:06 AM)Mr. Slave Wrote:  What you would not like Sauron as the galactic ruler of atheism? If Atheists had Sauron on our side we could get shit done. Think about the upsides.

No I dont want him ruling! He's bad! If I have to go on a ring quest soon Slave I'm gonna give you a proper hobbit smackdown Wink

"RUN YOU FOOLS". This girl is a Balrog! Tongue

Crazy you say?
21-07-2014, 10:14 AM
[Image: fbdb1211099aededb47e729ee1880be2.jpg]

Seriously though. Its a cool symbol...but its a bit too Saurony for me.
21-07-2014, 10:17 AM
(21-07-2014 10:14 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Seriously though. Its a cool symbol...but its a bit too Saurony for me.

I hope you know that when it comes to stories of any kind I like villains more than I do heroes. I really wanted Sauron to conquer middle earth and rule over everybody, because that is what I would have done. Just wait till I post the rest of my art which features pagan gods, occultic symbols and alchemy. I am an atheist and all but my love of all things occult or genuinely pagan orientated is very strong.

Crazy you say?
21-07-2014, 10:22 AM
(21-07-2014 10:17 AM)Mr. Slave Wrote:  
(21-07-2014 10:14 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Seriously though. Its a cool symbol...but its a bit too Saurony for me.

I hope you know that when it comes to stories of any kind I like villains more than I do heroes. I really wanted Sauron to conquer middle earth and rule over everybody, because that is what I would have done. Just wait till I post the rest of my art which features pagan gods, occultic symbols and alchemy. I am an atheist and all but my love of all things occult or genuinely pagan orientated is very strong.

I like villians in some movies. They have the best costumes and lines after all. I grew up in a very wiccan home so your symbols and such wont be terribly shocking to me. Should hurry up and post the pics.
21-07-2014, 11:32 AM
(21-07-2014 12:51 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I can see why you would put the eye in there, enlightenment and all that, but what does the hand symbolise?

The hand symbolizes the five ahl-e-bait in Islam, mostly Shi'ites. Hassan, Hussain, Fatima, Ali and Mohammed. Or you can call it a high five Big Grin

All great truths begin as blasphemy - George Bernard Shaw