The NFL:The Ultimate Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: The NFL:The Ultimate Atheists
[Image: imagejpg1_zps55b56863.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
18-09-2014, 04:11 PM
(18-09-2014 11:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-09-2014 11:07 AM)Paul Linfor Wrote:  What escapes me is that he has all the money to grow his atheism and allow other people to foster their own atheism under his care but sadly he did make it come to this.

I'm nominating that "the most idiotic, confused post of the week". Thumbsup

Thank you.
18-09-2014, 11:30 PM
Sometimes word replacement restores meaningfulness to insensible texts:

The NFL commissioner has been covering up many different crimes of the prestigious football players whether it be Ben Roethlisberger or Greg Hardy. These crimes cannot go unpunished.

However looking beyond these crimes could it be perhaps that hypocrisy was perhaps the culprit in this debacle. I made thread on here in regards to everyone's different form of hypocrisy and how we use hypocrisy in our everyday lives.

The NFL commissioner's hypocrisy was designed in the sense to cater to the sponsors of his organization but at the same time by using his hypocrisy he created the double standard which meant hiding crimes from the good people.

The players in question all have had charges that have comeback to haunt them by getting placed on the "exempt list." As hypocrites should an exempt list really exist or does suspension indefinitely suffice?

As hypocrites how do we answer these questions correctly? Is there a correct answers? Or as hypocrites have we not even scratched the surface of the NFL's refined form hypocrisy.

As we push further I can sum our future endeavors as follows:

"Hypocrisy makes people understand each other better. And if they understand each other better in their soul, it is easier to overcome the economic and political barriers. But first they have to understand that their hypocrisy is, in the end, just like them, with the same problems, the same questions."

-Sean Hannity

And sometimes not. Some texts are beyond salvage.
[+] 3 users Like Airportkid's post
18-09-2014, 11:36 PM
Sean Hannity is a brain dead cunt. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
19-09-2014, 05:47 AM
[Image: 5275ec80e691b20854aec576_736.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post