The NLP practitioner and the christard

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2017, 02:05 PM
The NLP practitioner and the christard
It's been a while since I posted. I used to post a while ago and be an avid reader of Banjo posts. We even swapped PM's.

Anyone know what he's up to these days? I'd welcome an update.

I had to come back to post about today's exploits.

I visited a city centre in the NW of Britland today.

And there, right in the centre of the city square, was a desk and a small banner. Some female was trying to persuade people to sign up to NLP courses.

For the uninitiated, NLP has been damned by the research into it a number of years ago and today barely gets a mention. Bandler, one of its creators, split acrimoniously from its other creator Grinder. Bandler has faced drugs charges and has even been tried for murder.

So why was a female selling NLP courses in a city centre?

I was curious. Well, who wouldn't be?

I told her that I was aware that research had discredited NLP so why was she selling courses in it?

She asked if I would like to meet someone who had been on one of her courses?

I said yes.

She spoke a name (didn't catch it - it being quite noisy in the city centre).

A guy turned round and came over to us. He was wearing a dog collar.

I said to her 'You cannot be serious. Are you telling me that you are selling discredited NLP courses which you are getting endorsed by a member of kiddy fiddlers inc., and who believes that the universe was created by a sky fairy who had a son by a virgin who became a zombie?

She became quite angry and animated with me.

I can't understand why.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
08-07-2017, 02:10 PM
RE: The NLP practitioner and the christard
You know NLP is nonsense, I too read that it was simple idiocy but it leaves millions of people who don't know that lady want to scam them. So question why she was trying to sell it is not exactly hard to answer.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
08-07-2017, 02:13 PM
At work.

Banjo is doing swell. DLJ and I had a night out with Banjo last week. Good time had by all.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
08-07-2017, 02:25 PM
(08-07-2017 02:13 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Banjo is doing swell. DLJ and I had a night out with Banjo last week. Good time had by all.

Thank you so much for the update. To quote a quotable quote from the film: The effect of gamma rays on man in the moon marigolds, "My heart is full" (now that I know that he's alive, well and kicking).

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored