The NON liberal Media and Mitt's Dad the NON Citizen!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2012, 03:44 PM
The NON liberal Media and Mitt's Dad the NON Citizen!
So this time in the last election cycle the CRAZY was turned up to 11. It was SO fucking loud hardly any one of us could think. Palin claiming "Palling around with Terrorists", Fox yammering on about his Kenyan father, flag pen and birth certificate......yet this time it seems the media is silent on Romney. Why?
Mitt's dad was born in Mexico. Wonder why?
Because Mitt's granddad was on the run from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. You bet! They were part of a Polygamist compound and on the run. If that had been Obama they would have the Noose already tied and waiting.
Why is the so called "Liberal Media" silent on this? Is the 'liberal media' more classy than FOX?? GASP (i know the answer).
I just find it sickening that THIS is what is happening.
Romney is RIPE for this type of Faux Noise obliteration and its not happening.
Makes me wanna SCREAM!!!!
Mitts family was running from the US Government..i just want to put that on billboards across this nation....not that it would do any good. Republicans i know want the black guy out of the white house at any cost. If Carter was a republican they'd vote for him over obama.
AHHHHHHHHRRRRRRR!!!

D
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
02-11-2012, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 05:44 PM by TheBlackKnight.)
Re: The NON liberal Media and Mitt's Dad the NON Citizen!
With the gay movement becoming more legit as we go, why should anyone discriminate against what consenting adults choose to do in their own home(polygamy)?

So then, why care about his grandfather escaping persecution? If Obama's grandfather escaped the underground railroad, it would be outlandish to claim"obama's father was wanted and chased by the federal governement for crimes punishable by death"!

But please, dont let this get in the way of your emotional rage post.

You could have just found a organization mitt is tied to that has terrorist ties.
03-11-2012, 03:34 AM
It's because they've chosen to stay away from attacking Mormonism which they feared may of disgruntled independents more than it swayed then away from Romney.

Obviously that situation is directly tied to Mormonism.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
03-11-2012, 03:48 AM
RE: The NON liberal Media and Mitt's Dad the NON Citizen!
You mean ... like this?
[Image: g135193602768657347.jpg]
03-11-2012, 10:14 AM
Crazy america hating pastor vs crazy sacred underwear wearing aliens from the planet xenu.