The Nazis and the Zionist collaboration before ww2.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: The Nazis and the Zionist collaboration before ww2.
(27-06-2013 02:52 PM)I and I Wrote:  Nope, many wealthy Jews had close friendships with nazi members, and the documentary shows this. A Jewish guy in Israel is cleaning out his grandmothers closet and finds stacks of old nazi propaganda newspapers for fuck sake.

So what?

How does that in any way contradict what I said? What are you trying to imply, if it differs from what I said above?
Find all posts by this user
27-06-2013, 04:39 PM
Who else knew this was gonna be an I&I thread before even looking to see who made the thread?
*raises hand*

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
28-06-2013, 07:58 AM
I&I, you seem not to be understanding that cjlr is agreeing with you and offering further background and information. What is it that you want from this conversation? To equate Zionism with Nazism and therefore to mass murder? Two things being like each other doesn't make them one thing. One thing is still one thing, and the other thing is the other thing despite their common properties.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
28-06-2013, 06:53 PM
(27-06-2013 02:52 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(27-06-2013 02:45 PM)cjlr Wrote:  It was entirely one of convenience. If the Zionist Jewish homeland was in Bavaria, how friendly do you think they would have been?

It's what I already said. Ethnic nationalists get on great so long as they've got things to agree on. Very similar people who want very similar tings are going to find plenty to like in each other.

Nope, many wealthy Jews had close friendships with nazi members, and the documentary shows this. A Jewish guy in Israel is cleaning out his grandmothers closet and finds stacks of old nazi propaganda newspapers for fuck sake.

Is it well-established that she owned the propoganda because she agreed with the views expressed in the newspapers? I can think of another reason that a Jew might own Nazi propoganda.

"That's not the proof I want."
"You'll have such proof as exists. You are the only one responsible for your own wants."
- Isaac Asimov, I, Robot
[+] 1 user Likes cbb2274's post
28-06-2013, 08:39 PM
She was good friends and remained good friends after the war with the guy that hired Adolph Eichmann. Not necessarily a Mr. Rogers type.
28-06-2013, 08:41 PM
Nationalism and having pride in ones country was big in those days so it's not surprising that German Jews had close friends and collaborated with Nazis.
28-06-2013, 10:21 PM
(27-06-2013 08:51 AM)I and I Wrote:  The whole article is fascinating.

check the whole article out.

Your "fascinating article" comes from the infamous Institute for Historical Review.

Here's another fascinating article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_f...cal_Review

I'd trust the Institute for Historical Review for accurate information about Jews and Zionists to exactly the same extent I'd trust the Westboro Baptist Church for accurate information about homosexuals.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 3 users Like cufflink's post
29-06-2013, 08:03 AM
(28-06-2013 10:21 PM)cufflink Wrote:  
(27-06-2013 08:51 AM)I and I Wrote:  The whole article is fascinating.

check the whole article out.

Your "fascinating article" comes from the infamous Institute for Historical Review.

I'd trust the Institute for Historical Review for accurate information about Jews and Zionists to exactly the same extent I'd trust the Westboro Baptist Church for accurate information about homosexuals.

So you aren't arguing that the info in the article is false, you just want to make the thread about the source?
29-06-2013, 10:47 AM
(29-06-2013 08:03 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(28-06-2013 10:21 PM)cufflink Wrote:  Your "fascinating article" comes from the infamous Institute for Historical Review.

So you aren't arguing that the info in the article is false, you just want to make the thread about the source?

Suppose "Answers in Genesis" published a long article, complete with footnotes and charts and grafts and equations, laying out the "geological evidence" that demonstrates the earth is 6,000 years old. Would you spend time reading it? I wouldn't--or rather, I wouldn't unless I was bored, had nothing better to do, and thought I'd make a game of trying to see where the holes were, even though I'm not a geologist. I know who these people are; I know what ax they're grinding. They're not respected by legitimate scientists. They're talking to their own audience.

Same with the IHR. They have zero respect from bona fide historians. They have a history of racism (including ties to white supremacist movements), anti-semitism, and Holocaust denial. I'm not gonna read their shit.

Show me an article on the same subject, by a respected, or at least not disrespected, historian, published in a peer-reviewed journal, and I'll consider reading it.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 3 users Like cufflink's post
29-06-2013, 01:31 PM
(29-06-2013 10:47 AM)cufflink Wrote:  
(29-06-2013 08:03 AM)I and I Wrote:  So you aren't arguing that the info in the article is false, you just want to make the thread about the source?

Suppose "Answers in Genesis" published a long article, complete with footnotes and charts and grafts and equations, laying out the "geological evidence" that demonstrates the earth is 6,000 years old. Would you spend time reading it? I wouldn't--or rather, I wouldn't unless I was bored, had nothing better to do, and thought I'd make a game of trying to see where the holes were, even though I'm not a geologist. I know who these people are; I know what ax they're grinding. They're not respected by legitimate scientists. They're talking to their own audience.

Same with the IHR. They have zero respect from bona fide historians. They have a history of racism (including ties to white supremacist movements), anti-semitism, and Holocaust denial. I'm not gonna read their shit.

Show me an article on the same subject, by a respected, or at least not disrespected, historian, published in a peer-reviewed journal, and I'll consider reading it.

I provided a link to a documentary about a guy in Telaviv cleaning out his grandmothers closet. He finds that his grandmother was one of the many German Jews that collaborated with Nazis and were friends with Nazis. They show family photographs taken with the Nazi member that hired Adolph Eichmann. They were friends before, during, and after the war.

Are You claiming that the documentary is a hoax and is a complete fabrication by an Israeli citizen?
Thread Closed