The Nazis and the Zionist collaboration before ww2.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Here is a book written about the subject by a Jewish guy Edwin Black

http://www.transferagreement.com
Find all posts by this user
29-06-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: The Nazis and the Zionist collaboration before ww2.
(29-06-2013 01:31 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(29-06-2013 10:47 AM)cufflink Wrote:  Suppose "Answers in Genesis" published a long article, complete with footnotes and charts and grafts and equations, laying out the "geological evidence" that demonstrates the earth is 6,000 years old. Would you spend time reading it? I wouldn't--or rather, I wouldn't unless I was bored, had nothing better to do, and thought I'd make a game of trying to see where the holes were, even though I'm not a geologist. I know who these people are; I know what ax they're grinding. They're not respected by legitimate scientists. They're talking to their own audience.

Same with the IHR. They have zero respect from bona fide historians. They have a history of racism (including ties to white supremacist movements), anti-semitism, and Holocaust denial. I'm not gonna read their shit.

Show me an article on the same subject, by a respected, or at least not disrespected, historian, published in a peer-reviewed journal, and I'll consider reading it.

I provided a link to a documentary about a guy in Telaviv cleaning out his grandmothers closet. He finds that his grandmother was one of the many German Jews that collaborated with Nazis and were friends with Nazis. They show family photographs taken with the Nazi member that hired Adolph Eichmann. They were friends before, during, and after the war.

Are You claiming that the documentary is a hoax and is a complete fabrication by an Israeli citizen?

OK. I did a little googling on the film you're referring to, "The Flat." It's totally legit. Wikipedia article here. According to the article, it's won all sorts of awards, including Best Director of a Documentary at the Jerusalem Film Festival. I'd very much like to see it. So thanks for bringing it to my attention. (Never thought I'd have anything to thank you for. Wink )

But it's not as if this film is some kind of Now The Truth Can Be Told exposé the Jews are trying to suppress. It's been tremendously popular in Israel:

"A month and half later [after the screening at the Jerusalem Film Festival], in September 2011, the film was theatrically released. At first the film was only screened twice a week in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. All of these screenings were sold out. On the heels of this success it was decided to expand the release to additional parts of the country. The Flat has been playing continuously for eight months and has become the third most viewed Israeli film of 2011. In his review in the leading Israeli newspaper Yediot Achronot, film critic Yehuda Stav gave the film 5 stars and said the following: 'Arnon Goldfinger's spellbinding work The Flat is one of the most intriguing and important documentary films made in Israel in the last decade. This is not only because of its unbelievable subject matter, but because of its meticulous weaving, its artistry of filmmaking and above all because of the complexity of issues that are addressed and the deep emotional impact they have on the viewer.'" [Emphasis added.] From the Wikipedia article.

So the film tells the story of one German Jewish family who identified more with German than Israeli culture and maintained ties with Nazis--as one reviewer put it, a story about "the human capacity for self-delusion."

But here's my question to you: What was your motivation in creating this thread? Was it simply that you discovered a fascinating human-interest story you wanted to share? Or was it part of, shall we say, an agenda?

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
30-06-2013, 02:04 PM
(29-06-2013 02:38 PM)cufflink Wrote:  
(29-06-2013 01:31 PM)I and I Wrote:  I provided a link to a documentary about a guy in Telaviv cleaning out his grandmothers closet. He finds that his grandmother was one of the many German Jews that collaborated with Nazis and were friends with Nazis. They show family photographs taken with the Nazi member that hired Adolph Eichmann. They were friends before, during, and after the war.

Are You claiming that the documentary is a hoax and is a complete fabrication by an Israeli citizen?

OK. I did a little googling on the film you're referring to, "The Flat." It's totally legit. Wikipedia article here. According to the article, it's won all sorts of awards, including Best Director of a Documentary at the Jerusalem Film Festival. I'd very much like to see it. So thanks for bringing it to my attention. (Never thought I'd have anything to thank you for. Wink )

But it's not as if this film is some kind of Now The Truth Can Be Told exposé the Jews are trying to suppress. It's been tremendously popular in Israel:

"A month and half later [after the screening at the Jerusalem Film Festival], in September 2011, the film was theatrically released. At first the film was only screened twice a week in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. All of these screenings were sold out. On the heels of this success it was decided to expand the release to additional parts of the country. The Flat has been playing continuously for eight months and has become the third most viewed Israeli film of 2011. In his review in the leading Israeli newspaper Yediot Achronot, film critic Yehuda Stav gave the film 5 stars and said the following: 'Arnon Goldfinger's spellbinding work The Flat is one of the most intriguing and important documentary films made in Israel in the last decade. This is not only because of its unbelievable subject matter, but because of its meticulous weaving, its artistry of filmmaking and above all because of the complexity of issues that are addressed and the deep emotional impact they have on the viewer.'" [Emphasis added.] From the Wikipedia article.

So the film tells the story of one German Jewish family who identified more with German than Israeli culture and maintained ties with Nazis--as one reviewer put it, a story about "the human capacity for self-delusion."

But here's my question to you: What was your motivation in creating this thread? Was it simply that you discovered a fascinating human-interest story you wanted to share? Or was it part of, shall we say, an agenda?

Well it's the history section and it's a part of history that many people aren't aware of, that the German zionists were proud of being German as well and worked with the Nazis. This relationship wasn't just one of mutual necessity but close enough to form friendships and celebrations of their cooperation, even making a commemorative coin with a swastika on one side and a Star of David on the other.
30-06-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: The Nazis and the Zionist collaboration before ww2.
I have christian, Muslim and Hindu friends. We eat, play and travel together. We collaborate on many things like health and education. We do not collaborate on proselytizing for each others' religions or lack thereof.
Thread Closed