The Nephilim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2012, 05:26 PM
The Nephilim
http://libertyforlife.com/nibiru/nephilim.htm

What do you guys think about this article? It takes about the giants from bible stories and their skeletons being uncovered.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: The Nephilim
I don't have to look at the article to know that it's bullshit.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 3 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
19-12-2012, 05:50 PM
The Nephilim
Looks suspiciously like religious and/or conspiracy theory propaganda. Considering the source it's already suspect.

If there are really 36' skeletons around, I'd think there would be pictures and samples. That would be a pretty big story, not one that only shows up on fringe websites.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
19-12-2012, 05:56 PM
If you can't tell that those pictures are Photoshopped, then you must be new to the internet. Have you paid your internet tax? No? Good thing I'm an agent of the International Commission on Internet Regulation, I'm going to need your credit card number so I can charge you per cat video viewed.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 3 users Like Phaedrus's post
19-12-2012, 07:51 PM
I think I've discussed this before on this forum, but assuming I haven't, let's ponder the following questions about angels having sex with humans and creating children...

Why would God, who doesn't approve of the mixing of angel and human blood, build us to be sexually compatible?

Why would God even construct angels with sexual organs if He never intended them to breed?

As angels have never been posited to be gigantic themselves (but rather to look like us), why would they cause gigantic offspring? Don't children contain a mixture of genetic traits found only in their parents?

Does it make sense for angels, whose bodies are eternal and never wear out, to be made up of cells? Wouldn't cellular life inside of angels be a necessity in order for them to pass on sex cells in the form of sperm to females?

What motivation would an angel have for seducing or raping a human? Trickery and deceit are necessary, compared to the honesty they can show when suggesting sex to each other. Even if angels are beautiful and can easily seduce people, wouldn't that cause them to find us rather repellent comparatively?

And concerning this article, isn't it unlikely that scientists have discovered giant humans "secretly" when discoveries of other human specimens have been prestigious and rewarding? Why wouldn't scientists be more public with such a discovery?

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Starcrash's post
19-12-2012, 08:15 PM
I like how the title of the page is "Untitled Document". Totally legit.

[Image: seems-legit-14319.jpg]

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
19-12-2012, 09:39 PM
This is Photoshop. I've made several of these to joke around with my friends in the past.

Cool story, bro. Drinking Beverage
20-12-2012, 06:38 AM
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl...eleton.htm
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...leton.html

Drinking Beverage

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
20-12-2012, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2012 07:21 AM by ghostexorcist.)
This video, starting around minute 2:15, presents information that it is indeed a hoax:

Potholer54 used material from this National Geographic article that debunks it. Nat Geo felt the need to because one of the hoax sites attributed them with being the discoverers of one of the giants.
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
20-12-2012, 07:22 AM
(20-12-2012 06:38 AM)Vosur Wrote:  http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl...eleton.htm
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...leton.html

I just noticed you had posted the Nat Geo link before me. I guess it pays to actually read the rest of the comments instead of responding to the OP.
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post