The Nephilim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2012, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2012 01:21 PM by KVron.)
RE: The Nephilim
This post should be moved to
"Skepticism, Pseudoscience, Conspiracy Theories and Other Bullshit"

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like KVron's post
20-12-2012, 01:15 PM
(19-12-2012 05:26 PM)Nellek Wrote:  http://libertyforlife.com/nibiru/nephilim.htm

What do you guys think about this article? It takes about the giants from bible stories and their skeletons being uncovered.
It looks like more evidence against a god existing...

...because whoever perpetrated this hoax believes they must lie to convince others - so how little faith they themselves have...

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
Find all posts by this user
20-12-2012, 06:43 PM
(20-12-2012 01:15 PM)Impulse Wrote:  It looks like more evidence against a god existing...

...because whoever perpetrated this hoax believes they must lie to convince others - so how little faith they themselves have...
If someone faked evidence for evolution (*cough* Piltdown Man *cough*) would that be evidence against it?

The lack of real evidence for Nephilim is good evidence against it, but a hoax proves nothing except that some people are dishonest.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Starcrash's post
21-12-2012, 02:02 AM
[Image: 729131.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
16-06-2014, 05:59 AM
(19-12-2012 05:38 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I don't have to look at the article to know that it's bullshit.
I always liked an atheist who could back up opinions with facts....nice reply!
16-06-2014, 06:36 AM
(19-12-2012 07:51 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  I think I've discussed this before on this forum, but assuming I haven't, let's ponder the following questions about angels having sex with humans and creating children...

Why would God, who doesn't approve of the mixing of angel and human blood, build us to be sexually compatible?

Why would God even construct angels with sexual organs if He never intended them to breed?

As angels have never been posited to be gigantic themselves (but rather to look like us), why would they cause gigantic offspring? Don't children contain a mixture of genetic traits found only in their parents?

Does it make sense for angels, whose bodies are eternal and never wear out, to be made up of cells? Wouldn't cellular life inside of angels be a necessity in order for them to pass on sex cells in the form of sperm to females?

What motivation would an angel have for seducing or raping a human? Trickery and deceit are necessary, compared to the honesty they can show when suggesting sex to each other. Even if angels are beautiful and can easily seduce people, wouldn't that cause them to find us rather repellent comparatively?

And concerning this article, isn't it unlikely that scientists have discovered giant humans "secretly" when discoveries of other human specimens have been prestigious and rewarding? Why wouldn't scientists be more public with such a discovery?
Where did God say he dis-approved of mixing angel and human blood? I would like to research your source.

Angels with sexual organs? I wouldn't know but as far as I know the bible seems to refer to persons with genders. Hint hint!

As far as genetics is concerned, I don't think any human exist who has enough knowledge on this subject except that children will share genes of the parents. Even on a cellular level, lets be honest no living being can acclaim any recognition for being able to understand a living cell, let alone who they can be made up to be. Its a question, even religious people would not be able to answer. There is also no measurable size of angels. In Daniel's vision for example, his heavenly visitor was that of an enormous size while others had face to face conversations with them. What one could describe them though would be as super human and probably able to produce super human beings.

Why have sex/rape with women. Genesis 6 is clear why. They found the women beautiful and attractive. I do not think the word rape was used but rather they took women as wives which is more like consenting adults. Son of God does also not describe their current status but rather origin as a super humans with super human characteristics. We are to understand their off spring produced excessive violence so one could put one and one together and assume these were rather fallen angels(demons), capable of evil.

Indeed you say well, why are animal fossil discoveries so intricately researched while giant humans not. Is it that we have been hoodwinked? If these giants fossils are real, what is a self respecting atheist gonna respond about it? If we claim finds are Photo Shopped, lets prove it rather

I hope the responses we have seen to date are not truly representative of the average "thinking atheist".
16-06-2014, 07:13 AM
I hear they're planning to excavate Lilliput, too, as soon as they're done with Brobdingnag.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
16-06-2014, 08:38 AM
Oh look, it's a crazy person.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 4 users Like Hafnof's post
16-06-2014, 08:40 AM
(16-06-2014 08:38 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Oh look, it's a crazy person.

Oh well clearly these obviously poorly photoshopped unlabeled/undocumented photos are proof of... something. Enough that a 2 year old thread needed to be necro'd to point this out. Facepalm

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
16-06-2014, 09:06 AM
(16-06-2014 06:36 AM)greglindza Wrote:  
(19-12-2012 07:51 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  I think I've discussed this before on this forum, but assuming I haven't, let's ponder the following questions about angels having sex with humans and creating children...

Why would God, who doesn't approve of the mixing of angel and human blood, build us to be sexually compatible?

Why would God even construct angels with sexual organs if He never intended them to breed?

As angels have never been posited to be gigantic themselves (but rather to look like us), why would they cause gigantic offspring? Don't children contain a mixture of genetic traits found only in their parents?

Does it make sense for angels, whose bodies are eternal and never wear out, to be made up of cells? Wouldn't cellular life inside of angels be a necessity in order for them to pass on sex cells in the form of sperm to females?

What motivation would an angel have for seducing or raping a human? Trickery and deceit are necessary, compared to the honesty they can show when suggesting sex to each other. Even if angels are beautiful and can easily seduce people, wouldn't that cause them to find us rather repellent comparatively?

And concerning this article, isn't it unlikely that scientists have discovered giant humans "secretly" when discoveries of other human specimens have been prestigious and rewarding? Why wouldn't scientists be more public with such a discovery?

Where did God say he dis-approved of mixing angel and human blood?

True dat mate. Come to think of it, I don't recall God disapproving of dick-slapping, tit-fucking, deep-throating or tea-bagging either. If only there was someone brave enough to compile a list of all the things God didn't find necessary to disapprove of. Like raping kids or beating slaves for instance.

(16-06-2014 06:36 AM)greglindza Wrote:  I would like to research your source.

How about researching your head first.

(16-06-2014 06:36 AM)greglindza Wrote:  Angels with sexual organs? Hint hint! There is also no measurable size of angels.

And here I was feeling sorry for those who employ 12 inch butt plugs. An infinite size angelic dick sure makes the former pale in comparison. As a small digression, maybe the Flood was caused by an angelic golden shower feast?

(16-06-2014 06:36 AM)greglindza Wrote:  Why have sex/rape with women. Genesis 6 is clear why. They found the women beautiful and attractive. I do not think the word rape was used but rather they took women as wives which is more like consenting adults.

Oh my, another rape-apologist. How quaint. You can take your seat right next to Jeremy, in our special corner for Deluded Immoral Christian Kabangers*, you'll be thick as thieves you two.

*God doesn't disapprove of any of these ancient practices either.

(16-06-2014 06:36 AM)greglindza Wrote:  I hope the responses we have seen to date are not truly representative of the average "thinking atheist".

Nice meeting you too! Heart

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
[+] 2 users Like John's post