Post #15: 6/16/14
[Image: Necromancer_by_karichristensen.jpg]

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
16-06-2014, 09:36 AM
RE: The Nephilim
(16-06-2014 06:36 AM)greglindza Wrote:  Why have sex/rape with women. Genesis 6 is clear why. They found the women beautiful and attractive. I do not think the word rape was used but rather they took women as wives which is more like consenting adults.

"Take" and "consent" don't usually go hand-in-hand. Who performed the ceremony, I wonder? My money is on a talking donkey.

(16-06-2014 06:36 AM)greglindza Wrote:  Indeed you say well, why are animal fossil discoveries so intricately researched while giant humans not. Is it that we have been hoodwinked? If these giants fossils are real, what is a self respecting atheist gonna respond about it? If we claim finds are Photo Shopped, lets prove it rather

If these giant fossils were real, they would represent an incredible discovery. They would be on the cover of every reputable magazine and a hot topic of discussion. The only proof needed is the fossil. A human skull the size of an SUV tire is rather easy to corroborate.

(16-06-2014 06:36 AM)greglindza Wrote:  I hope the responses we have seen to date are not truly representative of the average "thinking atheist".

I hope that someday we will be visited by theists who aren't rape apologists and suckers for low-resolution photos of giant fossils. Now somebody shoot this thread and put it back in its grave.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 2 users Like guitar_nut's post
16-06-2014, 09:41 AM
Re: RE: The Nephilim
(20-12-2012 06:43 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  If someone faked evidence for evolution (*cough* Piltdown Man *cough*) would that be evidence against it?

The lack of real evidence for Nephilim is good evidence against it, but a hoax proves nothing except that some people are dishonest.

I see your point but if the Piltdown man hoax had been supporting creationism you can bet your bottom dollar that it would be in the creation museum today and it would take pride of place, any evidence put forward to refute it would be subsequently ignored by theists.

At least science expels dishonesty instead of worshipping it.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like TubbyTubby's post
16-06-2014, 09:49 AM
(16-06-2014 06:36 AM)greglindza Wrote:  Indeed you say well, why are animal fossil discoveries so intricately researched while giant humans not. Is it that we have been hoodwinked?
There were no giant human skeletons found in the first place.

The photos of the original dig site, and the original normal-sized human skeleton, are already readily available.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
16-06-2014, 10:35 AM
Who is the fucking retard digging in the graveyard? This wasn't even a competent subject when this thread was posted 2 fucking years ago! Angry

Oh, I see; a twisted one. Evil_monster Necro posting is frowned upon.

You want to talk about this ridiculous tripe, make your own goddamned new thread.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-06-2014, 12:39 PM
not nehpilim (probably) but still pretty cool

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meganthropus

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
16-06-2014, 01:37 PM
Re: RE: The Nephilim
(19-12-2012 05:26 PM)Nellek Wrote:  http://libertyforlife.com/nibiru/nephilim.htm

What do you guys think about this article? It takes about the giants from bible stories and their skeletons being uncovered.

Just try to take a step back and look at what you are putting forward as evidence. Try to think for yourself and be in a state of mind that questions instead of blindly accepts.

Do you really think, deep down inside your mind, that giant people actually ever existed, even though there is no verified evidence?

It just might be that your mind is fucking with you, ever considered that?

By the way, I am a real giant. A taller, angrier and by far, more unpleasant one than those you could ever imagine from your holy book so I suggest you get your head into the real world before I come around and spank your ass with my 3 foot long monster cock.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-06-2014, 01:54 PM
Necrothread.

It always baffles me that after 20+ years of the Internet, people still don't have an effin' clue how a message forum works.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
16-06-2014, 01:59 PM
I saw nibiru in the link and thought bullshit immediately.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
17-06-2014, 04:30 AM
(16-06-2014 01:54 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Necrothread.

It always baffles me that after 20+ years of the Internet, people still don't have an effin' clue how a message forum works.

We're dealing with people who think giants were real, or that some ancient Jewish carpenter walked on water, or that Reploids control all the world's governments, or that chem-trails are being used for population control...

I'm half surprised they don't slaughter a chicken in praise of the spirits every time someone flicks a switch and the lights come one, let alone understanding 'how to internet'... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post