The Nephilim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2014, 05:48 AM
RE: The Nephilim
Yes this article is real, and the cause of death confirms they were slayed by Jack the giant slayer.
Oh and for further confirmation, here is a picture of a living giant kid. There is magic everywhere Big Grin

[Image: bear-touching-the-top.jpg?w=252]

All great truths begin as blasphemy - George Bernard Shaw
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anna's post
17-06-2014, 06:20 AM
(16-06-2014 06:36 AM)greglindza Wrote:  Hobo

[Image: colin-farrell.gif]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
17-06-2014, 07:14 AM
Re: RE: The Nephilim
(16-06-2014 01:37 PM)TubbyTubby Wrote:  ...before I come around and spank your ass with my 3 foot long monster cock.

I can't believe where my head goes when I've been on the vodka. I don't fully remember writing this, must stay away from forums when drinking.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TubbyTubby's post
17-06-2014, 07:27 AM
(17-06-2014 07:14 AM)TubbyTubby Wrote:  
(16-06-2014 01:37 PM)TubbyTubby Wrote:  ...before I come around and spank your ass with my 3 foot long monster cock.

I can't believe where my head goes when I've been on the vodka. I don't fully remember writing this, must stay away from forums when drinking.

Friends don't let friends drink and post.

[Image: cp2l.jpg]

Unless you have no friends, then you're shit outta' luck.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
17-06-2014, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2014 02:24 PM by kim.)
(17-06-2014 04:30 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(16-06-2014 01:54 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  It always baffles me that after 20+ years of the Internet, people still don't have an effin' clue how a message forum works.

We're dealing with people who think giants were real, or that some ancient Jewish carpenter walked on water, or --- ...
---

Uh... Oops

And yet, irony. Wink

Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
17-06-2014, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2014 11:25 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(17-06-2014 02:16 PM)kim Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 04:30 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  We're dealing with people who think giants were real, or that some ancient Jewish carpenter walked on water, or --- ...
---

Uh... Oops

And yet, irony. Wink

Drinking Beverage

Oh come on, if you can't take a light jab at KC, who can you make fun of? Rolleyes

But I was under the impression that KC is a believer, but still didn't buy into all the supposed miracles.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-06-2014, 12:53 AM
I . . um . . .uh. . . na.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
19-06-2014, 12:09 PM
(17-06-2014 09:23 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Oh come on, if you can't take a light jab at KC, who can you make fun of? Rolleyes

But I was under the impression that KC is a believer, but still didn't buy into all the supposed miracles.

Ha - yea. Tongue

I don't remember what Kingsy thinks about those miracle things... Consider ... they can't be a metaphor... ?

To me, they (miracles) just appear to pay lip service to parlor tricks of someone trying to "prove" something ... and something highly dubious, at that.

Jesus may have been into a bit of grandstanding. Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
23-06-2014, 11:05 AM
(19-06-2014 12:09 PM)kim Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 09:23 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Oh come on, if you can't take a light jab at KC, who can you make fun of? Rolleyes

Ha - yea. Tongue

I don't remember what Kingsy thinks about those miracle things... Consider ... they can't be a metaphor... ?

To me, they (miracles) just appear to pay lip service to parlor tricks of someone trying to "prove" something ... and something highly dubious, at that.

Jesus may have been into a bit of grandstanding. Wink

I haven't come to a conclusion on the happenings in Enoch. I'm still doing research (granted research has stalled), but it seems like it's the same as the earlier teachings in that they fused history with fantasy in order to tell a story or teach a lesson.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
23-06-2014, 03:29 PM
Its a fake article. If this were true than it would be bigger than some fake tabloid on the internet.