The New 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
21-06-2011, 03:32 PM
RE: The New 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible
POPPING IN AND OUT OF EXISTENCE. you fucking moron, answer my question, what knowledge do you have of quantum physics, or any scientific field for that matter?

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 03:34 PM
(21-06-2011 03:31 PM)Parture Wrote:  Robertus_,

There is no evidence for Osiris.

Eyewitness testimony.

Read up on the Osiris mystery Cult in Luxor. The Evidence of over one thousand eyewitness carved into the wall to ensure that future generations would know that the Lord Osiris rose from the Dead.

"Do what though wilt shall be the whole of the Law." - The Book of the Law
"There is no God but man" - Liber OZ

Light and Nature

Tweet!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2011, 03:36 PM

UnderTheMicroscope,

Popping into view is not the same thing as popping into existence from non-existence. Just because you are not smart enough to know the cause don't be so arrogant to assume therefore it has no cause.
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Once again, string theory and most credible quantum physicists disagree with you, are you going to answer my question?

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

21-06-2011, 03:40 PM

UnderTheMicroscope,

Quantum mechanics and string theory disagree with you. There is nothing in them that teach something from nothing. Delusional.
21-06-2011, 03:41 PM
answer the question.
I've shown where you are wrong and all you've done is say "no you are!" like a child, and you've done this with every reply you receive.

21-06-2011, 03:42 PM
Do you accept The Evidence for Osiris Parture?

"Do what though wilt shall be the whole of the Law." - The Book of the Law
"There is no God but man" - Liber OZ

Light and Nature

Tweet!
21-06-2011, 03:42 PM
@Pasture

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post
21-06-2011, 03:44 PM
you should be a politician the way you dodge answering questions.
I don't assume there is a god, as a matter of fact I don't know if there is one or not, if I were to choose however I would choose not. But you never answered my question. You haven't answered any of my questions. When you think you have answered questions we all have kindly pointed out that you have not. Just answer my question. It shouldn't be a hard one for a guy who spends so much time telling everyone how it is. You know why there is a god right? You must? Otherwise how could you follow someone when you don't know their agenda? Try not to dodge the question and just answer it, I'll be so proud of you.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
21-06-2011, 03:47 PM

How do you get an atheist to confront the fact that if there was this alleged infinite regress of cause and effects, you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have happened already? And that nature can't start up from nothing for that which doesn't exist can't cause anything. It doesn't exist.

Ergo, nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated and this is whom we call God the uncreated Creator.

This is my prayer for you that you examine this proof sincerely.