The New 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
21-06-2011, 07:16 PM
RE: The New 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible
(21-06-2011 07:10 PM)Parture Wrote:  Monk,

Of course Hitler was an atheist for he lived by the atheist code of natural selection. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it's a duck.

He spoke against the Church and reviled Christianity. I have lots of quotes. He despised Jesus Christ,

http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?2901

Stalin was an atheist. Mao was an atheist. They did not believe God existed. Hitler just as well by his actions believed God did not exist.

Christians never hurt anyone for the Holy Spirit restrains us and cleanses our conscience. Jesus would never do those things you say, so those in Christ would not either.

So while atheists love killing hundreds of millions of people, Christians never killed anyone. Otherwise they would not be Christian but fake Christians.

LOL. Christians never killed anyone? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 07:19 PM

Monk,

It's true except for perhaps in war or some rare exception situations of self-defense.

All you need to do is ask would Jesus do that?
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 07:21 PM
I'm sorry but this has just gotten retarded.
Fallacy after fallacy.
You're right about some of those leaders being atheist or at least agnostic, but you are wrong about so much. Just wrong outright. Even if hitler was an atheist which he surely was not. His followers weren't. The reasons they followed him were primarily religious. The reasons they killed so many jews were religious.
Stalin was an atheist, his proclamations were not. His followers were mostly not. It's really hard to use atheism as a fear tactic, as a motivator for killing. It's real easy to use the fear of eternal hell and suffering to get people to kill. It's been done time and time again. Every time the states goes to war, what does pretty well every president say? May god watch over us. Or something of that nature. Christians always think this is a pissing contest about name dropping. Sure let's say all the world leaders were atheist, why not? What difference does it make? They don't use atheist propaganda to garner votes, to further the killing. No you religious folk take care of that. Drop the bullshit.
Besides, everyone knows that the guy who mentions hitler essentially kills the conversation. It's an internet meme.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2011, 07:21 PM
(21-06-2011 07:19 PM)Parture Wrote:  Monk,

It's true except for perhaps in war or some rare exception situations of self-defense.

All you need to do is ask would Jesus do that?

What if Jesus would say to bring all people who would not accept him as their king before him and kill them? That may just be classed as killing in the name of Christianity.

As for killing in the name of Atheism, I made my point on that in my last post but we posted at about the same time so you may have missed it, if so, go back and have a look, if not, your response?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
21-06-2011, 07:24 PM

hughsie,

No He doesn't do that like your atheist mass murdering brethren do.
21-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Just ignore what I said. Are you blissfully ignorant or does it actually tug at your heart strings when you try sleeping at night, curled up next to your stuffed jesus?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
21-06-2011, 07:29 PM

lucradis,

Can you feel the heat of Hell yet? You have a foretaste of Hell don't you know!
21-06-2011, 07:29 PM

(21-06-2011 05:34 PM)Parture Wrote:  Zach,

A computer can never have self-consciousness, free will, God-consciousness, feelings, reasoning, conscience and intuition like we have. We can't run as fast as a car but doesn't mean a car is better. A car can't create us, but we can create a car. The creator is better. A car will turn to dust eventually but man is resurrected by God.

Can you at least tell me if you're being intentionally dishonest or if you're just too stupid to understand what's being asked of you? I really would like to know, it's hard to tell if you have the capacity to understand anything beyond the fact that I disagree with you.
21-06-2011, 07:31 PM

Zach,

You're rude.
21-06-2011, 07:36 PM
(21-06-2011 07:24 PM)Parture Wrote:  hughsie,

No He doesn't do that like your atheist mass murdering brethren do.

Jesus DID say that in the Bible. I don't have the reference but I'm sure someone on here would have it (Buddy Christ, any ideas)?

And we were making progress before, remember? You actually answered my question (anyone who wants to give me rep for getting an answer out of Parture feel free Wink) now try to respond to a point, here is my point;

Even if you leave out the dubiousness of the claim that Hitler was an atheist and just go with it for a bit it is still too simplistic to say that he killed BECAUSE of his atheism. I would never claim that priests who abuse children do it because of their religion, I would claim that it is because they are warped, perverted assholes. Same concept applies to Hitler.

What would your response be?

Do you believe that he directly killed for atheism?
Do you believe that he indirectly killed for atheism (i.e he didn't kill because he was atheist but Christian values would have prevented him had he had them)?
Or do you accept my point that maybe it is too simplistic to say that atheism was a cause and he killed for political/personal reasons and would have done regardless of anything else?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.