The New 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
21-06-2011, 07:36 PM
RE: The New 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible
(21-06-2011 07:29 PM)Parture Wrote:  lucradis,

Can you feel the heat of Hell yet? You have a foretaste of Hell don't you know!

I almost hope that god exists, because I have read the bible, multiple versions and I assure you, there's no fucking chance you'd make it into heaven asshole. I would love to see your face when I stood next to you in line for hell. Does it make you feel better? To talk to people the way you do?

I can feel hell, you're right. Every time I go past a church and see children walking through the doors. Every time I read a creationist pamphlet. Every time I hear a bible thumper like you who doesn't know his own ass from a page in the bible. You are my hell. You are the worst thing this species has to offer. You are hate, you are lies, you are ignorance. You are exactly the wrong thing for someone to become.
If my daughter grows up, and believes in god, and heaven I will support her, and love her. Would you do the same if your child would become an atheist?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
21-06-2011, 07:39 PM

lucradis,

You're rude and you sound like a really bad guy.

Anyone who has truly received the Lord Jesus as Savior is saved and can never lose eternal life. This is God's promise.

I won't be going where you are going. You will be forgotten.
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 07:41 PM

(21-06-2011 07:31 PM)Parture Wrote:  Zach,

You're rude.

Says the one who replies to a simple question and an attempt to have a rational discussion by ignoring the question and spouting vague nonsense while insisting that I'm going to be tortured forever because I don't share his superstition.

I'll try this one more time.

Explain how to objectively determine which of two objects is greater. You say nothing can create something greater than itself, and I want to evaluate that claim. If you won't be specific about what you're saying then it isn't worth discussing. Comprende?
21-06-2011, 07:43 PM

Zach,

Satan is a great accuser but he can't back up his accusations.

Suffice it to say having free will and God-consciousness made in God's image is better than an engine block.
21-06-2011, 07:45 PM
You're right I'm rude and a really bad guy. Says the fellow who goes around telling everyone they are going to hell because they disagree with him. You're a dink. You're a feeble excuse for a human being, and I dislike you. If we were face to face and you told me I was going to hell I would straight up break your jaw. Since we are not, I don't. You may figure out at some point that people don't like being told they are going to hell. That is kind of rude. If you want a dictionary definition of rude look it up. Don't go around saying words you clearly don't know the meaning of. You are also a hypocrite. If you believe what you say than why do you judge us? I don't think that's your job.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2011, 07:48 PM
(21-06-2011 07:36 PM)hughsie Wrote:  Jesus DID say that in the Bible. I don't have the reference but I'm sure someone on here would have it (Buddy Christ, any ideas)?

Well if you're gonna call me out...

Well I remember Jesus saying:

"Do not think I have come to bring peace, but a sword."

"I came to set the earth on fire, and how I wish that it were already kindled".

"Do you suppose that I came to bring 'peace' to the world? No, not peace but divisions"

I remember the king and bring them before me thing, but I think he was quoting the OT. But remember, Jesus IS God of the OT. So all the atrocities done were done by Jesus.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
21-06-2011, 07:49 PM

lucradis,

It is not because you disagree but because the proof is given which you admittedly can't overturn yet you still want to go to Hell. Hell is part of the gospel of salvation for unless you give your life to Christ you shall surely go to Hell. Jesus spoke on Hell more than anyone in the Bible. He was being true. Better to warn you now.
21-06-2011, 07:51 PM
(21-06-2011 07:48 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Well if you're gonna call me out...

Well I remember Jesus saying:

"Do not think I have come to bring peace, but a sword."

"I came to set the earth on fire, and how I wish that it were already kindled".

"Do you suppose that I came to bring 'peace' to the world? No, not peace but divisions"

I remember the king and bring them before me thing, but I think he was quoting the OT. But remember, Jesus IS God of the OT. So all the atrocities done were done by Jesus.

Found it Smile Luke 19:27. You can remember that for your critique, can't wait for the NT by the way so no pressure Wink

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
21-06-2011, 07:52 PM

Buddy Christ,

What Jesus is saying because so many reject Him they will create all kinds of hostility and hatred and horrible crimes in the world and people will be set against each other for sake of His name. This shows how evil you atheists are, since you have killed so many people and martyrd so may Christians. Just as those hostile to God killed Jesus on the cross then will try to war against Him when He returns. But they won't be able to kill Him this time. As the firstfruits He is the first in which we are appointed once to die.
21-06-2011, 07:54 PM

(21-06-2011 07:43 PM)Parture Wrote:  Zach,

Satan is a great accuser but he can't back up his accusations.

Suffice it to say having free will and God-consciousness made in God's image is better than an engine block.

By what standards is the engine block inferior? Last try, so give it your best shot.