The New 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
21-06-2011, 07:54 PM
RE: The New 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible
OK. And I now forgive you. I'm glad you weren't in front of me, I would have felt guilty later about hurting someone as ... special... as you. You are obviously unhealthy. I would imagine even people of your faith would distance themselves. I'm out for real this time.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 07:54 PM
(21-06-2011 07:52 PM)Parture Wrote:  Buddy Christ,

What Jesus is saying because so many reject Him they will create all kinds of hostility and hatred and horrible crimes in the world and people will be set against each other for sake of His name. This shows how evil you atheists are, since you have killed so many people and martyrd so may Christians. Just as those hostile to God killed Jesus on the cross then will try to war against Him when He returns. But they won't be able to kill this time.

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me.

That is what the King James version had to say, seems pretty clear to me.

And you still haven't replied to my previous post Sad

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
21-06-2011, 07:57 PM

hughsie,

I have explained OT context to you. Would you rather your next door neighbors participate in child sacrifices and next time they are out of children borrow your own by breaking into your house late at night?

The problem at the end of the day atheists are not very conscientious; you are very shallow in your thoughts.
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 08:00 PM
(21-06-2011 07:57 PM)Parture Wrote:  hughsie,

I have explained OT context to you. Would you rather your next door neighbors participate in child sacrifices and next time they are out of children borrow your own by breaking into your house late at night?

The problem at the end of the day atheists are not very conscientious; you are very shallow in your thoughts.

That quote was from the NT.

And you have STILL not replied to my other post, would you like me to repost it for you as I was kinda hoping for an answer?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
21-06-2011, 08:03 PM

(21-06-2011 07:54 PM)hughsie Wrote:  But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me.

That is what the King James version had to say, seems pretty clear to me.

And you still haven't replied to my previous post Sad

That quote is a parable Jesus was telling, he wasn't actually ordering people to be killed. The message is still pretty clear tho - when he comes back, anyone who rejected him is fucked. The context doesn't exactly make it any less menacing.

Did you really get a straight answer out of him? I'm out of patience and ready to call it quits, I didn't think it was possible to have a reasonable conversation with Parture Tongue
21-06-2011, 08:05 PM

Zach,

Sounds like you were reading from the OT not the NT. You're confusing the two covenants.
21-06-2011, 08:07 PM
(21-06-2011 08:03 PM)Zach Wrote:  That quote is a parable Jesus was telling, he wasn't actually ordering people to be killed. The message is still pretty clear tho - when he comes back, anyone who rejected him is fucked.

Did you really get a straight answer out of him? I'm out of patience and ready to call it quits, I didn't think it was possible to have a reasonable conversation with Parture Tongue

My bad on the parable, I'm not exactly a biblical expert.

And yes, I did get a reasonably straight answer out of him. Had to ask the question several times in progressively simple terms but I did finally get an answer. Felt like a real personal achievement Big Grin!

Best
Worst
21-06-2011, 08:08 PM

Amen.
21-06-2011, 08:10 PM
(21-06-2011 08:08 PM)Parture Wrote:  Amen.

I officially give up on getting any sort of answer to my earlier post Sad and we were doing so well....

Ah well off to bed, got work in the morning and being in England I'm fucked by the time difference.

I'm out for the night.

Best
Worst
21-06-2011, 08:13 PM

(21-06-2011 08:07 PM)hughsie Wrote:  And yes, I did get a reasonably straight answer out of him. Had to ask the question several times in progressively simple terms but I did finally get an answer. Felt like a real personal achievement Big Grin!

I am humbled by your patience Big Grin