The New 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
21-06-2011, 10:37 PM
RE: The New 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible
(21-06-2011 10:13 PM)Parture Wrote:  Monk,

The Minimal Facts Approach works like this: we are just concerned with what virtually all non-Christian scholars on the resurrection can agree upon. Of all of Paul's writings the earliest and most trustworthy are 1 Cor. 15, Gal. 1 & 2. In those three chapters we find that Paul said he spent 15 days with Peter, and with John and James and spent time with them on more than one occasion. It's safe to say they talked about more than just the weather. They set up the earliest churches based on the resurrection appearances of seeing Jesus alive from the dead in various different group settings over 40 days, some of which Paul recounts. He gives the gospel message of salvation in creedal form handed down to him from the Apostles. Notice I did not need to access any of the 4 gospels or any of the other books of the Bible, just three chapters of the entire Bible.

The burden that God places on you upon hearing this is that if you cannot find a feasible genuine naturalistic explanation that can account for the disciples' beliefs and their eyewitness testimony then let the evidence flow into your heart to give your life to Christ so that you may be saved by grace through faith in God's only begotten Son. There is no greater love than the love of God and no more wonderful mercy than a sinner now saved.

I am going to say this. And this is all I will say to you. You are, with out a doubt, the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen comment on any forum. I have been on the internet since 1992, long before you even knew what it was. You have basically agreed with the slaughter of 3000 children for turning away from the christian god. What fucking bullshit.

And earlier, you condemned people with hell who chose not to believe in ancient fairytales. Fuck you. You are a lying, self serving, judgmental hypocrite.

God is the most horrible villain in all of fiction. The Bible is a pathetic jumble of fairy tales written by self-serving, clever users and abusers. The authors wanted power and an obedient labor force, so they threatened people with fictional a fictional place.

The carrot & stick game has lost its appeal. Threats of hell and promises of heaven, none of which can ever be proven to even exist, nor will anyone ever have to make due on them. A bunch of pathetic lies. Only the ignorant and the stupid buy into all that superstition. You are obviously both ignorant and stupid. You are also obviously not educated in the basic principles of logic.

You are insane, and not on your medication. Keep sticking to ancient caveman nonsense, because people are sick and fucking tired of it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Monk's post
21-06-2011, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2011 10:48 PM by MasterRottweiler.)
(21-06-2011 10:37 PM)Monk Wrote:  I am going to say this. And this is all I will say to you. You are, with out a doubt, the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen comment on any forum. I have been on the internet since 1992, long before you even knew what it was. You have basically agreed with the slaughter of 3000 children for turning away from the christian god. What fucking bullshit.

And earlier, you condemned people with hell who chose not to believe in ancient fairytales. Fuck you. You are a lying, self serving, judgmental hypocrite.

God is the most horrible villain in all of fiction. The Bible is a pathetic jumble of fairy tales written by self-serving, clever users and abusers. The authors wanted power and an obedient labor force, so they threatened people with fictional a fictional place.

The carrot & stick game has lost its appeal. Threats of hell and promises of heaven, none of which can ever be proven to even exist, nor will anyone ever have to make due on them. A bunch of pathetic lies. Only the ignorant and the stupid buy into all that superstition. You are obviously both ignorant and stupid. You are also obviously not educated in the basic principles of logic.

You are insane, and not on your medication. Keep sticking to ancient caveman nonsense, because people are sick and fucking tired of it.

Yeah I was thinking the same, I tried to have a rational discussion with this guy, but yeah, he's just a batshit crazy, hypocrite, messiah-complex, "holier than thou" bigoted nutfuck.

Seriously I find hard to realize that there still are people like this roaming through the world, vomiting lies and non-sense, endorsing infanticide, hatred, hypocrisy, bigotry, etc., all in the name of his imaginary friend, and not only that, calling us evil and immoral, thats the most laughable idiotic and hypocritical attitude from you average fundie.

Great job Parture, if you are not a troll, you have demonstrated your twisted sense of morality, a morality that christian fundies share, you two-faced bastard...

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2011, 10:45 PM
(21-06-2011 05:47 PM)Parture Wrote:  They worshiped another god. To let them be, Israel could not be a nation unified pure enough to bring in the Messiah. Those 3000 killed eternally rejected God so their death was necessary. They would never repent. What you are requesting is prostitutes and other heinous activities to be part of Israel. That's not what God wants. He considers that sinful. The only solution was to show God's wrath.

Anyone who justifies the murder of children, and supports the criminal who orchestrated it, will burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theatre.

No more feeding the monster.

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2011, 10:51 PM

Monk,

These were not children but men. From this verse I don't see this as being children since they were not of the age of accountability yet.

"And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour" (Ex. 32.27).

Why would God have Moses and the rest of the Jews kill 3000 of their own brothers? Because they have just been given the law of God and instead of following God they worshiped Satan through the golden calf and which ultimately leads to child sacrifices to the Molech god. God considered this so horrible. They made a clear choice for Satan and not for God so they could no longer be part of Israel or even to exist because if they did God knew they would constantly war against Israel in Canaan. It was effectively a kill or be killed scenario.

What is God's primary purpose? To preserve the nation of Israel because it is through Israel the Messiah would be born. If Israel did not do what it did it would not have survived as a nation and Jesus would never have been born. Israel was a righteous nation and the nation whom God greatly blessed to become the center of all nations one day from where Jesus will return to reign in the 3rd Temple for 1000 years. None of this is going to unfold if Israel does not maintain the highest of standard and integrity surrounded by barbaric tribes engaged in child sacrifices.

I can't even think of analogy to describe how barbaric this period of time was and what a battlezone Canaan was, but suffice it to say Israel remained a nation and those tribes no longer exist. Today we no longer wipe out tribes of people because the circumstances are different. We aren't fighting for our very survival. The battle today is mostly an economic one against the ruling bankers of the world and their money printing powers. We are under the new covenant through Christ and no longer under the old covenant that was for Israel alone to be kept.
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 11:16 PM
Finished

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
21-06-2011, 11:35 PM
Jeez, I want to unban him just so I can ban him! lol

Like raising someone from the dead so you can kill them again...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
22-06-2011, 03:49 AM
Lets talk about his "arguments" for a minute shall we, he said in the episode of the atheist experience that a lot of what he believed was very similar to William Lane Craig, and I recognize some of his material from Thomas Aquinas' "5 steps to god" argument.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"