The New 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
20-06-2011, 09:13 PM
RE: The New 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible
Quote:Robertus,

You're special pleading for no uncreated Creator when the uncreated has been proven. You need to deal with the proof given for the uncreated Creator.

There has been no proof presented, only your assertions that infinity is illogical.

Are you going to answer my other objections or are your going to ignore them?

If you're going to ignore them then for the sake of argument I'll accept your argument that there had to be an uncaused cause.

I posit that this uncaused cause is the Buddha Samantabhadra.

"Do what though wilt shall be the whole of the Law." - The Book of the Law
"There is no God but man" - Liber OZ

Light and Nature

Tweet!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2011, 09:16 PM

Robertus,

The proof was given and it is up to you to deal with it. It is not valid retort to say simply it is not a proof. You must deal with it.

Since nature can't always have existed, because you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so, and something can't come from nothing then nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, and this is whom we call God the uncreated Creator.

Deal with it. Don't be a coward.
Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2011, 09:20 PM
(20-06-2011 08:54 PM)Maumin Wrote:  Hell you are not, I'm still waiting to see your answer to my only question, why is not possible that the "apostols" made up the whole biblical history?

It's true Parture, as far as I've seen on any of the three topics you've made, you haven't addressed Maumin. You've been quick to answer to most people with circular reasoning and flawed logic, and resources that do the exact same thing, but please do answer Maumin's question. Is there no possibility for the apostles or anyone else who contributed to writing the bible to have made up the whole story? If so, why?

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
Find all posts by this user
20-06-2011, 09:20 PM
(20-06-2011 09:16 PM)Parture Wrote:  Deal with it. Don't be a coward.

Exactly. Now you've got it!

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
20-06-2011, 09:27 PM

Efrx86,

I am happy to rest in the fact you can't find a naturalistic explanation for the origin of the disciples' beliefs.

Praise the Lord!
20-06-2011, 09:34 PM
(20-06-2011 09:27 PM)Parture Wrote:  Efrx86,

I am happy to rest in the fact you can't find a naturalistic explanation for the origin of the disciples' beliefs.

Praise the Lord!

You are nothing but a huge bad joke. I've been giving you one and you just want to do your forum troll part. I'm telling you THE PEOPLE THAT WROTE THE OT AND THE NT JUST MADE A HUGE FAKE TO GET SOME EASY MONEY

There, I just gave you a naturalistic explanation, give me one good reason it cannot be true.

BTW: I'm not an full atheist (yet), but it's people like you so full of BS that makes me see how wrong some things are.

By the time you stop ready this, you'll realze what a waste of time it has been Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Maumin's post
20-06-2011, 09:37 PM

Maumin,

If you can't reproduce your alleged counterpoint that I have not already dealt with then you are just blowing smoke. You lose.
20-06-2011, 09:38 PM
If we use your logic then we can't find a naturalistic explanation for the Egyptian claims that Osiris/Horus was resurrected, so perhaps I should start worshipping the Sun God Ra?

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
[+] 1 user Likes Efrx86's post
20-06-2011, 09:40 PM
(20-06-2011 09:37 PM)Parture Wrote:  Maumin,

If you can't reproduce your alleged counterpoint that I have not already dealt with then you are just blowing smoke. You lose.

Not once you have answered my question. You are the blowing smoke here, go to visit a psychiatrist

By the time you stop ready this, you'll realze what a waste of time it has been Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Maumin's post
20-06-2011, 09:42 PM

Efrx86,

A naturalistic explanation for Egyptian gods is that people just made them up since nobody has ever seen them. That is a viable naturalistic explanation.

You still can't produce a naturalistic explanation of the eyewitness testimony of the disciples. Praise the Lord!

I guess atheists don't care about evidence very much, after all there is no evidence for atheism so why would you need to deal with the evidence in Scripture in which historians are certain on some key facts like the disciples' eyewitness testimony that they truly believed they saw Jesus alive from the dead.