The New 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
21-06-2011, 02:55 PM

RE: The New 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible
Jesus said (John 3), "11 I assure you, we tell you what we know and have seen, and yet you won’t believe our testimony. 12 But if you don’t believe me when I tell you about earthly things, how can you possibly believe if I tell you about heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone to heaven and returned. But the Son of Man has come down from heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life.

16 “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.

18 “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son. 19 And the judgment is based on this fact: God’s light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil. 20 All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed. 21 But those who do what is right come to the light so others can see that they are doing what God wants.”
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 02:58 PM
I only watched your first video so far. You always start with the infinite regress and "there must have been a beginning" arguments... which are fine, philosophically it's possible existence had a beginning and to take a stand either way can be rational. But you lose me and the entire forum at 1:18 ("therefore we are left with no other option than the uncreated creator"). This is definitely NOT the only option. There are a plethora of options, all dealing with string theory and quantum physics. The problem is, you started with religion first. You were taught as a child what the answer was, and so you set off on a deist mission to connect the dots. Why didn't you conclude that the Big Bang could have possibly been outside of time and space and the subsequent "explosion" caused the resulting matter to enter into time and space? Because that wasn't the answer you were looking for.

If you already have your conclusion, then what's the point of pretending to look for evidence? You can't argue for theism using deist logic, and then expect to just tie it all together at the end "there was some obscure force somewhere on some plane of existence... therefore a man named Jesus who lived in the desert was this force" ???? Huh?

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 02:58 PM

Shannow,

Watch Zeitgeist Refuted. There is no connection to Osiris or these others gods,

Buddy Christ,

Actually as a child my parents weren't Christians and are still not, nor are any of my relatives that I know of. So as a child I did not have this influence of Christianity. I was born-again at 33. When I was saved it was by realizing and accepting the fact that all things summed up in Christ. This realization will come to you also if you were willing to come to God with an honest heart.

String theory and quantum theory don't violate cause and effect, so if infinite regress were true you would have happened already having had an eternity to do so. And that which does not exist can't cause anything for it doesn't exist. So nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space being uncreated. This is whom we call God.
21-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Zeitgeist Refuted again... even though we've been through this before. Well, I know I've said it multiple times but I'm outta here. There's no point in having a dialogue with someone who has the mindset of a child who wants candy. He doesn't want to hear about calories or sugar rotting his teeth or proper nutrition, he just wants his candy.

If 30 forum members and thousands of youtube comments and 2 brilliant tv hosts and the thousands of people in real life who I'm sure now have a restraining order against you, can't convince you of the slightest obvious proofs, then there's really no point in trying.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
21-06-2011, 03:05 PM
My girlfriend has been reading this over my shoulder, she called you a broken record player. I say bullshit, a record player would break down eventually.
Did you ever answer why you are here?
you preach, spew hate, use the same old arguments we've all heard and debunked time and time again, then you keep preaching and post videos instead of forming your own thoughts.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
21-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Quote:Watch Zeitgeist Refuted. There is no connection to Osiris or these others gods,

I agree, Zeitgeist is only approaching the popular ideas about Osiris found in the later dynasties. They only speak of later ideas about how Osiris was sewn back together etc...

I'm Talking about the Osiris mystery Cult and there beliefs that have been in existence for at least three thousand years.

Osiris is killed on a Stake, his body thrown into the Nile in a coffin. The Goddess Isis catches the coffin and opens it up. Lo and behold no body. She turns around and look who is standing behind her. Osiris was both God and man. Osiris promised eternal life for his followers if they kept his rites by celebrating his death and resurrection.

The Ancient beliefs of this Osiris Cult mirror Christian concepts of death and resurrection. All of this can be found in the book: Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection Vol.2 by Sir Ernest Wallis Budge. A classic of the field of Egyptology.

"Do what though wilt shall be the whole of the Law." - The Book of the Law
"There is no God but man" - Liber OZ

Light and Nature

Tweet!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2011, 03:09 PM
(21-06-2011 02:58 PM)Parture Wrote:  String theory and quantum theory don't violate cause and effect, so if infinite regress were true you would have happened already having had an eternity to do so. And that which does not exist can't cause anything for it doesn't exist. So nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space being uncreated. This is whom we call God.

so you have some advanced knowledge of quantum physics???

un·cre·at·ed (nkr-td)
adj.
1. Not having been created; not yet in existence.
2. Existing of itself; uncaused.

If its 1 than your god couldn't exist, saying "hes god he doesn't need a cause" is special pleading.
If its 2 than you accept things can exist without a cause.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

21-06-2011, 03:12 PM

UnderTheMicroscope,

Nothing in nature can exist without a cause because something can't come from nothing, for that which does not exist can't cause anything. It doesn't exist. So nature needs a cause that is outside of time and space being uncreated and this is whom we call God.
21-06-2011, 03:13 PM
(21-06-2011 03:12 PM)Parture Wrote:  Nothing in nature can exist without a cause because something can't come from nothing, for that which does not exist can't cause anything. It doesn't exist. So nature needs a cause that is outside of time and space being uncreated and this is whom we call God.

You sound like Thomas Aquinas now.
Quantum physicists disagree with you.

21-06-2011, 03:15 PM
I think you could save a great deal of time and effort by listing the half dozen arguments you parrot, number them, and every time you hear someone refute them, refer them back to the very same argument they just refuted. It's pretty much what you're doing here anyways, so why not streamline the process?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post