The New 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
21-06-2011, 03:15 PM

RE: The New 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible
UnderTheMicroscope,

Quantum physics disagrees with you. There is nothing in quantum physics that says something comes from nothing. How silly. We observe many causal relationships in quantum physics and no hard evidence of something from nothing.
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Something from nothing is a quantum possibility
January 12. 2009 9:30AM UAE / January 12. 2009 5:30AM GMT

Is it ever possible to get something for nothing? The global wave of financial scandals has been widely seen as confirmation that “only nothing can come from nothing”, as the Greek philosopher Parmenides argued around 2,500 years ago and finger-wagging moralists have been telling us ever since.

Slackers everywhere should therefore take heart from the mounting evidence that Parmenides and his ilk could not have been more wrong. It is now becoming clear that everything can – and probably did – come from nothing.

Whenever some common-sense view of the nature of reality is challenged like this, you can bet quantum theory will be involved. And so it proves in this case, with two recent advances in the understanding of the subatomic world adding to the weight of evidence.

Unlike financial scam artists, physicists have been amassing evidence for their unlikely claim for decades, beginning with the discovery by a young German theoretician of a loophole in a supposedly inviolable law of nature.

As countless generations of schoolchildren are taught to parrot in class, the law of conservation of energy states that it cannot be created or destroyed, but merely transformed from one form to another.

In 1927, Dr Werner Heisenberg showed that the truth is rather more interesting in a paper that addressed a philosophical question: how do we know what reality is like? The answer seems obvious: by making observations. But Dr Heisenberg pointed out that the newly emerging quantum theory implied that the very act of observation affects whatever is being observed. That, in turn, means it is impossible to know with total precision what reality is actually like.

Dr Heisenberg went on to show that his now-celebrated Uncertainty Principle implies there is always some uncertainty about properties of any region of space – specifically, how much energy it contains over a given period. The “law” of energy conservation is thus merely a conceit, and one whose violation leads to some astonishing consequences – including support for the something-for-nothing view of reality.

Heisenberg’s principle implies, for example, that the very space around us is seething with subatomic particles, popping in and out of empty space. During their fleeting existence, these “vacuum particles” interact with each other, and turn the supposedly dull vacuum of space into the quantum vacuum – which astronomers now know is anything but dull. Observations suggest the expansion of the entire cosmos is being propelled by quantum vacuum energy, in the form of enigmatic “dark energy”.

and
http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/...r_noth.php

PS. you didn't answer my question.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes UnderTheMicroscope's post
21-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Parture, all we're looking for it you to provide some evidence for your claims (with links). This could be a very interesting discussion, but it won't go anywhere until you start providing evidence for your assertions.

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2011, 03:26 PM

UnderTheMicroscope,

Dark energy, dark matter, vacuum space, etc. are not nothing. They are something. They have particles. When I speak of that which does not exist I am speaking of non-existence. Non-existence can't cause anything because it doesn't exist, so the universe can't come from nothing. Nor can it always have existed, so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space being uncreated, and this is whom we call the uncreated Creator or God.

And only in Christianity does Jesus prove He is God by His resurrection, therefore, salvation is only through Him and no other name under heaven by which one can be saved.
21-06-2011, 03:26 PM
I say THERE IS A GOD. Now parture, maybe you can enlighten me as to why.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
21-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Parture you don't seem to understand string theory, you've also dodged my question again. What a coincidence.

Heisenberg’s principle implies, for example, that the very space around us is seething with subatomic particles, popping in and out of empty space. During their fleeting existence, these “vacuum particles” interact with each other, and turn the supposedly dull vacuum of space into the quantum vacuum – which astronomers now know is anything but dull. Observations suggest the expansion of the entire cosmos is being propelled by quantum vacuum energy, in the form of enigmatic “dark energy”.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
21-06-2011, 03:29 PM

lucradis,

Don't start with the assumption God exists but start with the evidence I gave you that infinite regress is impossible and something can't come from nothing, therefore nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space being uncreated, and this is whom we call the uncreated Creator of God.

Therefore theism is true and atheism is a delusion.
UnderTheMicroscope,

You dont' seem to underst and quantum mechanics. Empty space is not nothing.
21-06-2011, 03:31 PM
(21-06-2011 03:26 PM)Parture Wrote:  And only in Christianity does Jesus prove He is God by His resurrection, therefore, salvation is only through Him and no other name under heaven by which one can be saved.

And so Osiris must be God as well. Where in the OT does it say the Messiah will be killed and resurrected as proof of his identity?

"Do what though wilt shall be the whole of the Law." - The Book of the Law
"There is no God but man" - Liber OZ

Light and Nature

Tweet!
21-06-2011, 03:31 PM

Robertus_,

There is no evidence for Osiris.
21-06-2011, 03:32 PM
Ah...you're right it's Horus, Isis and Osiris!

Thank goodness for creationist nonense like 'Zeitgeist refuted!'

Here's a refutation to your refutation

You forgot about Mithras and Dionysus and all the other ones...there's a list on that link of all the gods that are worryingly similar to the Christian one.

Could you refute all the others on that list too please?