The New Age Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: The New Age Atheist
Have any of you guys had issues with Twitter trolls "owning" you? It's ridiculous, I know, but I present them evidence and they just keep typing in #owned or ask me how their ass tastes. Then call themselves the #GodSquad. I think their leader is a comic book fan. IDK. Very frustrated. Censored If anyone has experienced this or has tips, please let me know. Follow me on twitter: @perdnoot and help me outwit these trolls. Thanks, fellow free-thinkers! Consider I've posted a pic of their "calling card" Let me know if you've run into them.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 02:07 PM
RE: The New Age Atheist
(03-06-2014 12:32 PM)FreeThinker69 Wrote:  Have any of you guys had issues with Twitter trolls "owning" you? It's ridiculous, I know, but I present them evidence and they just keep typing in #owned or ask me how their ass tastes. Then call themselves the #GodSquad. I think their leader is a comic book fan. IDK. Very frustrated. Censored If anyone has experienced this or has tips, please let me know. Follow me on twitter: @perdnoot and help me outwit these trolls. Thanks, fellow free-thinkers! Consider I've posted a pic of their "calling card" Let me know if you've run into them.

Report them and ignore them. Drinking Beverage

Your post has nothing to do with this long dead thread - stop necro-posting for attention. Angry

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post